Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,779 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank (21253 Views)

CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate / $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million / Please Help....how Safe Is My Money/ Transactions With Skye Bank Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by iamakbar(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2017
... Second Draw begins March, 23, 2017 in Owerri.

Mr. Olusola Olusegun Ezekiel has emerged as the latest millionaire at the Skye Bank 'Reach for the Skye Millionaire' promo.
The promo which is an initiative of the bank aims to give back, change lives of its customers and develop indigenous entrepreneur in the community, whilst simultaneously encouraging a saving culture amongst Nigerians.

Mr. Olusola, a customer of the bank maintained a minimum amount of 10,000 in his account which he left for a period of 30 days as stipulated by the bank. Also, other winners won hundred thousand naira each also as a reward for their loyalty to the bank. Winners of the 100,000 prize money include Mr. Oluwaseye Jonathan, and Mr. Adebar Olaoye. However, a woman, Mrs. Rasheedat Agoro won the 50,000 naira prize money.

According to the bank, preparation are in top gear for the second draw which is expected to hold in Owerri, Imo State on the 23,March, 2017. Open to new and existing users of the bank. Free recharge cards also available for dormant account re-activated.

Skye Bank is one of the eight banks described by the regulatory CBN as a Systematically Important Bank (SIB), on account of its size, market share and financial interconnectedness in Nigeria and the West Africa sub-region.

Apparently, this is one of many legit ways to become a millionaire in a recession. At least If I know win, 1m, I go win 100k or 50k sef. At all at all, I go win free Recharge card for re-activating my dormant account. And my deposit no go miss, win-win situation.

Biko, if you wan join me on this journey, To learn more visit www.skyebankng.com/rfdspromo
Also follow Skye Bank on: Facebook - @Skye Bank Nigeria Plc; Twitter - @SkyeBankNigeria; Instagram @skyebankplc

Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by Idydarling(f): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2017
is this not the same bank that a female manager jumped from the top floor and broke her neck when EFCC came to investigate an alleged money laundering some years back?

4 Likes

Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2017

One million naira ain't money

12 Likes

Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by teelaw4life(m): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2017
Congratulations to the man. Didn't know Skye are still active. Silly bank that refused to upgrade now struggling for relevance.

2 Likes

Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by SuperBlack: 8:05am On Mar 17, 2017
Buh they said is only the Igbos that likes money, how come they are not among the list?.

Those names though. Afonjas winning free money this days.

2 Likes

Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by itiswellandwell: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Okay.
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by Badgers14: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Congrats my guy..

Hope he stops in my church to drop of his tithes grin
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by Femich18(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Goodluck to him....
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by yjgm(m): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2017
Congratulations to him. Mine and yours is coming our way soon. Claim it.

3 Likes

Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by Daniel058(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2017
Wit only 1 mill, you are not yet a millionaire
I pray God help him invest wisely..

In fada Mbaka's voice "IMA N'EGO NWERE NKU, EBE OSORO YA OFEBA, MGBE OSORO YA OFEPU"

I don learn the hard way!! CHIM NYERE M AKA.. cry
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by Hitech001: 8:10am On Mar 17, 2017
Let us manage your laundry 4u while you relax. As low as N5,000 for 30pcs. One Great stress reliever. Satisfaction delivered. Call 09054885555.
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by Cutehector(m): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2017
Happy for him.. In this present condition.. Wow.. Its a good thing
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by SuperBlack: 8:10am On Mar 17, 2017
Idydarling:
is this not the same bank that a female manager jumped from the top floor and broke her neck when EFCC came to investigate an allegedly money laundering some years back?
Na d same Bank. Na d woman get d bank? Abi na she d save d money for u? U mean say for ur house nobody have attempted to carry mummy meat from pot of Soup?

3 Likes

Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by OLAFIMIX(f): 8:11am On Mar 17, 2017
Congrat to him
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by Idydarling(f): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2017
SuperBlack:
Na d same Bank. Na d woman get d bank? Abi na she d save d money for u? U mean say for ur house nobody have attempted to carry mummy meat from pot of Soup?
hehehehe don't tell me u support corruption oga
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by Kingstel(m): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2017
Congrats.

See [url]Vineck.com[/url] for LUXURY STORIES, RELATIONSHIP TIPS, LOFTY CELEBRATIONS and more...
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by iamakbar(m): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2017
Idydarling:
is this not the same bank that a female manager jumped from the top floor and broke her neck when EFCC came to investigate an allegedly money laundering some years back?

Your point being?

8 Likes

Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by MosD: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2017
A 'come back' strategy, not bad
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by SuperBlack: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2017
Idydarling:
hehehehe don't tell me u support corruption oga
#Smilez

No Sir. Just that we're all Corrupt in one way or the other, your could be in a little way but because it's not in the News you now think orderwise.
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by DollarAngel(m): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2017
Not a Bad Strategy to increase your Balance Sheet

Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by Idydarling(f): 8:23am On Mar 17, 2017
SuperBlack:
#Smilez

No Sir. Just that we're all Corrupt in one way or the other, your could be in a little way but because it's not in the News you now think orderwise.
I think I'm honest to a fault
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by 2shur: 8:30am On Mar 17, 2017
Whats 1mil.
Cant even get a brand new car
Or standard 2007 upwards Belgium suvs and salon cars .
Within 3months 1m don be 600k
5months later..450k
8months..200k
1yr 3mtns..18,500

2 Likes

Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 17, 2017
nice one
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by Lexit: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2017
I still wonder who a millionaire is! Is it someone with 1 million in his/her account? Or someone that has millions? I believe someone with 1 million plus is not a millionaire because by the time he takes some hundred thousand from it, the million is gone!

1 Like

Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 17, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

One million naira ain't money

Try working for it, you'll know it's MONEY. Wonder how these indomie generation think sometimes... Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by xnsandrxns: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2017
Idydarling:
is this not the same bank that a female manager jumped from the top floor and broke her neck when EFCC came to investigate an alleged money laundering some years back?

How does that relate to this? undecided
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by Slimwize(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2017
observing them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN / What Can I Start With #5000-#10,000 Naira / Nigerian Economy Slips Into Recession - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.