Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,648 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

2015/2016 Federal University Of Petroleum Resources,effurun(fupre),admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Federal University Of Petroleum Resources,effurun(fupre),admission (1197 Views)

Fupre Admission List 2016/2017 / FUPRE Admission Screening 2016:screening Date,registration Details / 2015/2016 Federal Polytechnic Ede Post-utme/ Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015/2016 Federal University Of Petroleum Resources,effurun(fupre),admission by Iknobleluv: 5:48pm On May 02, 2015
you wrote JAMB this year(2015/2016) and put FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES( FUPRE) as the choiced university,then this is for you,though the post utme date has not been announced it is not too early to start studying,for past post utme questions & answers,feel free to call 08100405099.Am Elidad, a student of Marine Engineering,Federal University of Petroleum Resources,Effurun.POST UTME DATE USUALLY IN AUGUST,BEST OF LUCK,for any info please call,I don't visit very often.If you wrote JAMB this year(2015/2016) and put FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES( FUPRE) as the choiced university,then this is for you,though the post utme date has not been announced it is not too early to start studying,for past post utme questions & answers,feel free to call 08100405099.Am Elidad, a student of Marine Engineering,Federal University of Petroleum Resources,Effurun.POST UTME DATE USUALLY IN AUGUST,BEST OF LUCK,for any info please call,I don't visit very often.If you wrote JAMB this year(2015/2016) and put FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES( FUPRE) as the choiced university,then this is for you,though the post utme date has not been announced it is not too early to start studying,for past post utme questions & answers,feel free to call 08100405099.Am Elidad, a student of Marine Engineering,Federal University of Petroleum Resources,Effurun.POST UTME DATE USUALLY IN AUGUST,BEST OF LUCK,for any info please call,I don't visit very often. you wrote JAMB this year(2015/2016) and put FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES( FUPRE) as the choiced university,then this is for you,though the post utme date has not been announced it is not too early to start studying,for past post utme questions & answers,feel free to call 08100405099.Am Elidad, a student of Marine Engineering,Federal University of Petroleum Resources,Effurun.POST UTME DATE USUALLY IN AUGUST,BEST OF LUCK,for any info please call,I don't visit very often.[color=#000099]If you wrote JAMB this year(2015/2016) and put FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES( FUPRE) as the choiced university,then this is for you,though the post utme date has not been announced it is not too early to start studying,for past post utme questions & answers,feel free to call 08100405099.Am Elidad, a student of Marine Engineering,Federal University of Petroleum Resources,Effurun.POST UTME DATE USUALLY IN AUGUST,BEST OF LUCK,for any info please call,I don't visit very often.If you wrote JAMB this year(2015/2016) and put FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES( FUPRE) as the choiced university,then this is for you,though the post utme date has not been announced it is not too early to start studying,for past post utme questions & answers,feel free to call 08100405099.Am Elidad, a student of Marine Engineering,Federal University of Petroleum Resources,Effurun.POST UTME DATE USUALLY IN AUGUST,BEST OF LUCK,for any info please call,I don't visit very often.[/color] you wrote JAMB this year(2015/2016) and put FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES( FUPRE) as the choiced university,then this is for you,though the post utme date has not been announced it is not too early to start studying,for past post utme questions & answers,feel free to call 08100405099.Am Elidad, a student of Marine Engineering,Federal University of Petroleum Resources,Effurun.POST UTME DATE USUALLY IN AUGUST,BEST OF LUCK,for any info please call,I don't visit very often.If you wrote JAMB this year(2015/2016) and put FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES( FUPRE) as the choiced university,then this is for you,though the post utme date has not been announced it is not too early to start studying,for past post utme questions & answers,feel free to call 08100405099.Am Elidad, a student of Marine Engineering,Federal University of Petroleum Resources,Effurun.POST UTME DATE USUALLY IN AUGUST,BEST OF LUCK,for any info please call,I don't visit very often.If you wrote JAMB this year(2015/2016) and put FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES( FUPRE) as the choiced university,then this is for you,though the post utme date has not been announced it is not too early to start studying,for past post utme questions & answers,feel free to call 08100405099.Am Elidad, a student of Marine Engineering,Federal University of Petroleum Resources,Effurun.POST UTME DATE USUALLY IN AUGUST,BEST OF LUCK,for any info please call,I don't visit very often.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Some Silly Yet Funny Answers By Students During Examination / Ph.d Studies In Finland / How Do You Cope When You Are Forced To Study A Course You Don't Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.