Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly (2498 Views)

Ding Dong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Raypeckson(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2015
What's your perspertive In this New album of kendrick lamar
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 02, 2015
So much anger on the Vibe...
The last tym I heard sometyn like dat was when 'Nem' was still upcomin
When u listen to tracks like:
Blacker the berry
Wesleys theory
Hood politics
Mortal man
U really feel the emotion he's tryna create.
Heard the album went platnium tis week that a good develop for him and we fans of Lamar
Cuz he's ma best Rap artist of recent
I followd his carrier since day 1(2007) that's was when he droppd
Ignorance is bliss. He was. Kdot then
No wonder he's being endorsed as the new king of the west coast by
Nas, kanye, Dre, snoop, Nem, rakeem. The list is endless
Jus want him to kip releasing joint like these then the sky is the begining...
Bliv in black(B in B)
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by danbrowndmf(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2015
Yeah it a very Good album....he brought new fresh air to the hiphop,am a big fan....Bigup to him...
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Raypeckson(m): 11:25pm On May 03, 2015
Bruh You just said it All Lol I can't just I amagine the emotions of LoVe & Anger he used in this track (U) Lovin U Is Complicated this happend Last week ago I was at the school & then I brought out my phone & played the track ā€œUā€œ. By Kendrick|before I could imagine Tears began to roll down from my eyes
I began shadin TEARs then I realize what the album {TPAB} was all bout
& the feelings is so strong.
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Raypeckson(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2015
All hail king Kendrick
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 5:51pm On May 11, 2015
this nigga is overrated he needs to up his game and improve with his rapping skills...
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 11, 2015
vikkytan:
this nigga is overrated he needs to up his game and improve with his rapping skills...
Lol. You joking.
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 7:07am On May 12, 2015
I.m not joking .. maybe u only listening to Kendrick Lamar .maybe dats y you guys are referring to him as a king.....

we have new best generation rappers like j.Cole and school boy q.. he even killed K.dot on collard greens.... he raps with strength...

k.dot needs to improve with his rapping skills... he rhymes very weakly..
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 12, 2015
vikkytan:
I.m not joking .. maybe u only listening to Kendrick Lamar .maybe dats y you guys are referring to him as a king.....

we have new best generation rappers like j.Cole and school boy q.. he even killed K.dot on collard greens.... he raps with strength...

Lol. Schoolboy Q murder Kendrick on any track? Lololol. On a serious note, Q is not even worthy to kiss Lamar's feet. I listen to all type of Rap. The only new generation rapper that can come close to killing K.Dot is Soul. Ab-Soul is Gold. K.dot raps with the emotion being conveyed...HE WILL BE A GOD.
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 4:44pm On May 13, 2015
do u even know school boy q .. he buried Kendrick Lamar on collard greens .. k.dot was trying to impress but he ended up shooting his self at the leg.... when k.dot calls out his mates names out on big Sean.control verse . he din.not call out IQ ..
because he knows where he belongs ..... even a big fan of k.dot said he got tired of all those tutututu biaaage. nonentical words on collard greens.. he even used minaj flows which annoys me a lot.... ..

k.dot can not spits 60 bars without drinking water to gain his strength.... he.s weak....

we have some real mic gods like eminem .canibus.nas who can spits bars till the mic pass out.
... canibus spits 1000 bars ...Eminem spits 1065 bars within 6 minutes.....

oh boy k.dot still needs to learn...
he.s an interesting kid anyway.. but I do believe j.Cole is better.. even big Sean has improved.. go listen to his verse on Detroit v.s everybody... it got me cracking up.. lolZ
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 13, 2015
vikkytan:
do u even know school boy q .. he buried Kendrick Lamar on collard greens .. k.dot was trying to impress but he ended up shooting his self at the leg.... when k.dot calls out his mates names out on big Sean.control verse . he din.not call out IQ ..
because he knows where he belongs ..... even a big fan of k.dot said he got tired of all those tutututu biaaage. nonentical words on collard greens.. he even used minaj flows which annoys me a lot.... ..

k.dot can not spits 60 bars without drinking water to gain his strength.... he.s weak....

we have some real mic gods like eminem .canibus.nas who can spits bars till the mic pass out.

he.s an interesting kid anyway.. but I do believe j.Cole is better.. even big Sean has improved.. go listen to his verse on Detroit v.s everybody... it got me cracking up.. lolZ
Okay.
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by danbrowndmf(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2015
Reyginus:
Okay.
lol,u tire u drag with am....cheesy
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Nobody: 6:34am On May 14, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lol,u tire u drag with am....cheesy
Lol. You sef go tire for the kind talk na. na q wey Ken and Soul teach how to rap o. Lol
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 6:40pm On May 15, 2015
ehn ehn?? wait u say wetin ken and a b teach who how to rap really??
din.nt school boy q made it clear in one of his songs that .. DAT throne does not belong to k.dot. that he.s coming for it.. and yet u think k.dot teaches him how to rap. .. proof it . try sharing a link to back it up ...
nas had to teach j.Cole how to write lyrics.. not only that' he also teaches him how to do story telling...
j.Cole gat mad respect for nas because he knows what he has gain 4rm nas ..have u ever seen him dissing nas??
Royce da 5.9 gat his skill from Eminem ...
but k.dot teaches I q ..wow. joke of the century....

where were you wen R.a rugged man says Kendrick is not DAT gud .yeah he.s not lyrical beast as we think he is ... he say I believe I q and one rapper( I.ve foggotten d name of that rapper) are lyrical better than k.dot. he says the only reason why he.s popular is because he have aftermath entertainment backing him up.......

k.dot to me needs improvements in all aspects...
he.s emotional really ??
sorry but his music has never move my hearth.
I.m not a hater... but I know a complete m.c wen I see one.... even after listening to the whole section 80 & g.k.m.c I still did.not feel him.... I .ll try and download his latest album anyway.......
I.ve only listen to one track from it.. the blacker the berry...and it was nice..

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 6:45pm On May 15, 2015
I mean I have some real emotional rappers that drove me tears like d.m.x 2pac.Eminem.nickel nine.. just to mention a few..
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Nobody: 1:04am On May 16, 2015
vikkytan:
ehn ehn?? wait u say wetin ken and a b teach who how to rap really??
din.nt school boy q made it clear in one of his songs that .. DAT throne does not belong to k.dot. that he.s coming for it.. and yet u think k.dot teaches him how to rap. .. proof it . try sharing a link to back it up ...
nas had to teach j.Cole how to write lyrics.. not only that' he also teaches him how to do story telling...
j.Cole gat mad respect for nas because he knows what he has gain 4rm nas ..have u ever seen him dissing nas??
Royce da 5.9 gat his skill from Eminem ...
but k.dot teaches I q ..wow. joke of the century....
where were you wen R.a rugged man says Kendrick is not DAT gud .yeah he.s not lyrical beast as we think he is ... he say I believe I q and one rapper( I.ve foggotten d name of that rapper) are lyrical better than k.dot. he says the only reason why he.s popular is because he have aftermath entertainment backing him up.......
k.dot to me needs improvements in all aspects...
he.s emotional really ??
sorry but his music has never move my hearth.
I.m not a hater... but I know a complete m.c wen I see one.... even after listening to the whole section 80 & g.k.m.c I still did.not feel him.... I .ll try and download his latest album anyway.......
I.ve only listen to one track from it.. the blacker the berry...and it was nice..

Oga
U're jus going on and on
Really off keyz
Tis niggaz u talkin about aint even on A league
(ScHool boy, j cole)
Shoolboy has only gat two relevant track till date(studio, man of the Year) and they didn't chart on the billboard. 1-100. Moreover he has neva done any relevant track on his own
Jcole is more like it, but he. Has neva being stable and he also lacks consistency to stay at the top. I think he is even more happy to produce beats for kdot which he does with respect to kdot tireless work ethics
Name them, vicktan, make a list Absoul blah blah blah... Tis are nigga who strtd togeda wit kdot. Where are they
U really disappointed me with the comparism. dats sh*t
Now lemme give u a list of kdot billboard charted Songs
Hiiipower
Swiming pool(drank)
Cartoons and cereals
Good kid maad city
B*tch don't kill my vibe
Kunta kunte
Rigamortis
'I'
Blacker the berry
Money trees
Ignorance is bliss
Poetic justice
Bro, make it a point listening to this joints
With jus two major label album look at wat he has achieved
Albums that have hit platnium status
Which of those you listed is close
Look at the endorsements look at his award gallery, look at all his nominations... Just Wow! he has proven his critics wrong
Look at the list of legends that have endorsed him
Nas, Dre, Eminem, Reekwon, snoop dogg, 50 cents, Jay Z, the list goes on
U may b a hater but u shld kno kdot. Isn't on par with all tis ur niggaz
He left em dead on heels
If u rily appreciate artistry, u'll kno
Maybe u nid to signup on RAP GENIUS
Let's give u a proper orientation on tis guyz and rap issues

Hey wait a minute!!
Did u hear he was recently honored by the 'USA' senate with the califonian 'Generational icon award' http://uk.complex.com/music/2015/05/kendrick-lamar-honored-by-california-state-senate

Bro, he is clearly above tis niggaz level....
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by danbrowndmf(m): 8:21am On May 16, 2015
phellamon:

Oga
U're jus going on and on
Really off keyz
(ScHool boy, j cole)
Shoolboy has only gat two relevant track till date(studio, man of the Year) and they didn't chart on the billboard. 1-100. Moreover he has neva done any relevant track on his own
Jcole is more like it, but he. Has neva being stable and he also lacks consistency to stay at the top. I think he is even more happy to produce beats for kdot which he does with respect to kdot tireless work ethics
Name them, vicktan, make a list Absoul blah blah blah... Tis are nigga who strtd togeda wit kdot. Where are they
Hiiipower
Swiming pool(drank)
Cartoons and cereals
Good kid maad city
B*tch don't kill my vibe
Kunta kunte
Rigamortis
'I'
Blacker the berry
Money trees
Ignorance is bliss
Poetic justice
Look at the endorsements look at his award gallery, look at all his nominations... Just Wow! he has proven his critics wrong
He left em dead on heels

Hey wait a minute!!
Did u hear he was recently honored by the 'USA' senate with the califonian 'Generational icon award' http://uk.complex.com/music/2015/05/kendrick-lamar-honored-by-california-state-senate

Sound it....tell em.
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 6:56pm On May 16, 2015
phellamon:

Oga
U're jus going on and on
Really off keyz
(ScHool boy, j cole)
Hiiipower
Swiming pool(drank)
Cartoons and cereals
Good kid maad city
B*tch don't kill my vibe
Kunta kunte
Rigamortis
'I'
Blacker the berry
Money trees
Ignorance is bliss
Poetic justice
He left em dead on heels

Hey wait a minute!!

wow u.re d one who needs to learn abt rap... k.dot is the definition of overrated .... no you are so wrong boy he.s not on tupac.s level yet & he will never be.. not to talk of the ultimate rapgod .EMINEM... what marshal has archived in his years of rapping.. no rappers could archive it .....

k.dot is tupac wannabe.gbam....... the only reason why he.ss popular is because of d.r dre....
your blind Love 4 k.dot would.not let u know that he.s overrated...
his flow is cheap.... his style is not wowing ... Joel Ortiz pull off his big.Sean control vearse on outta control .. DAT shows how cheap his flow his ......

in real life killing k.dot cannot stand any of the rappers I mention above... who does he wants to withstand Eminem?? tupac? d.m.x?? nickel nine krs one nas? infact u deserved to be stoned..
infact he cannot stand any of the slaughterhouse guys.. yes they are not on the same level as he is ..

but ur k.dot can never stand them bars to bars .one on one ..oh boy you really need to learn.....
and we are not talking about music's here we are talking abt rap...

wow u are such a retard for comparing d.m.x and k.dot 2gethwr ..
haaaaaaaaaaa wen my d.m.x was still very much in the game .u were busy sleeping then.....k.dot for where?
so bad u don't even know DAT he used Eminem.flow on nigga don.not kill my vibe . he. just change d lyrics......
the blacker the berry was a plain trash....
lolz Drake almost got him murdered with one verse on poetic justice....
he dose.not even know how diss ...

as I said he needs improvements..
I don't get all these hype abt him.....
he should trying going to Detroit for battle.....
they.ll destroy his brain lyrically...

k.dot pleaseeee
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 6:57pm On May 16, 2015
vikkytan:

wow u.re d one who needs to learn abt rap... k.dot is the definition of overrated .... no you are so wrong boy he.s not on tupac.s level yet & he will never be.. not to talk of the ultimate rapgod .EMINEM... what marshal has archived in his years of rapping.. no rappers could archive it .....

k.dot is tupac wannabe.gbam....... the only reason why he.ss popular is because of d.r dre....
his flow is cheap.... his style is not wowing ... Joel Ortiz pull off his big.Sean control vearse on outta control .. DAT shows how cheap his flow his ......

in real life killing k.dot cannot stand any of the rappers I mention above... who does he wants to withstand Eminem?? tupac? d.m.x?? nickel nine krs one nas? infact u deserved to be stoned..
infact he cannot stand any of the slaughterhouse guys.. yes they are not on the same level as he is ..

but ur k.dot can never stand them bars to bars .one on one ..oh boy you really need to learn.....

haaaaaaaaaaa wen my d.m.x was still very much in the game .u were busy sleeping then.....k.dot for where?
so bad u don't even know DAT he used Eminem.flow on nigga don.not kill my vibe . he. just change d lyrics......

k.dot pleaseeee
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Nobody: 11:36am On May 18, 2015
angry
My dear vikkytan
I've just realised I'm Talkin to someone that doesn't kno a whim abt hiphop
U nid to use ur eyes more than ur mouth

Quote whre u read me write kdot equals to Nem, 2pac, DMX...blah blah blah
I guess u're jus hallucinating..
U've gatto snapout Boy!!
Being a hater doesn't meanu shld lose reasonin...
Lamar n ScHoolboy(ur boy) had d same opportunity
They were both signd on interscope
But lamar made d most of the opportunity while schoolboy is happy selling drugs instead of selling d*pe singles
And all tis westcoast niggaz u drop jaw ova
Where were they when lamar was crowned
KING OF THE WESTCOAST

U nid toget ur axis rite boy
Don't jus dirty up a Thread with ur Dumb Fantasies
U say his flow is cheap
I guess u jus don't kno d defination of cheap..

Bring on one of ur niggaz track(schoolboy,Absoul,Jcole) for review and letz pitch it against one of Lamar's track of ur choice and see which is
Technical
Lyric wise
Passin a message
Tis guy jus got evrityn a EmCe is worth fused into one
Go to slyp boy,
Ur posts speak volumes abt ur lame knowledge

U wanna tell me abt Kdot dat has starred on a huge numba of hiphop reality shows and killd beatz(hot97, hiphopDX, charles hamilton show e.t.c)
Get ur factz rite bfo u counter-comment next tym
Cuz u've jus gat me disappointed wit tis sh*t u CUM-WITH....BOY!!!
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Nobody: 11:48am On May 18, 2015
undecided angry
vikkytan:

k.dot pleaseeee

undecided
phellamon:
angry
My dear vikkytan
U've gatto snapout Boy!!
But lamar made d most of the opportunity while schoolboy is happy selling drugs instead of selling d*pe singles
KING OF THE WESTCOAST

U say his flow is cheap
Bring on one of ur niggaz track(schoolboy,Absoul,Jcole) for review and letz pitch it against one of Lamar's track of ur choice and see which is
Technical
Lyric wise
Passin a message
Go to slyp boy,
U wanna tell me abt Kdot dat has starred on a huge numba of hiphop reality shows and killd beatz(hot97, hiphopDX, charles hamilton show e.t.c)
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 2:39pm On May 18, 2015
phellamon:
angry
My dear vikkytan

U've gatto snapout Boy!!
KING OF THE WESTCOAST

U say his flow is cheap

Technical
Lyric wise
Passin a message
Go to slyp boy,

wow ur post gat me laughing out loud .. this shows how dumb ur brain is.... mumu..... u.re just one of k.dot wannabe.... u know what. Google has turned ur brain into trash.. as I said u deserved to be stoned to dealth ....

u know what ?I like reading all these yeye comments DAT says lil Wayne. Drake .k.dot.wiz khalifa.or Nicki minaj are best rappers it's just so fun reading dem ... go to some hip hop heads and learn what rap truly means.. hip hop is truly dead and gone.. u were busy playing around at the life of god MCs rap gods like big L .2 PAC. Eminem.biggie.nas.black thought. mobb depp.talib kweli.d.m.x.most deff.xhibit.krs one.pharaoh munch.ghost face killer.tech9ne.twister.puff daddy.jadakiss.raekwon.wu tang clan.Andre 3000. just to mention a few.. give those a listening.. u.ll know the definition of a real rap........
u think u.re listening to rap with rappers delivering their best it okay kiddies continue listening to the trash u.re listening to... hip hop is gone u ain't listening to rap anymore.it trash u.re listening to...
I don't give a fuuuck about u ... wen I show ur post to my niggas dey were just laughing at u... one was like vikkytan why are u arguing with DAT retard? I replied and said I was just fun having .Jareeee...
yeah boy DAT.s how ridiculous ur post is.... mumu k.dot king i faint.

u little kiddo call me hater as much as u want...
who bloody cares??
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Nobody: 12:01am On May 19, 2015
undecided
My dear vikkytan,
Y have u becomd so stevie wonder on issues related to hiphop
Ur recent post proves u and ur JACKAZZD niggaz live in a stoneage era, in a crude, uncivilized era removed from d rest of d world.

For Godsake!!
Hiphop is a movement....
U gatto jump on d train BOY...
No! I mean, OLDBOY!!!
Cuz ur write ups depicts ur decomposed imaginations
OLDBOY!!!
I'm a lova of real hiphop,
I eat,live and breathe it
I know and have listend to all these EmCees u called out,
Yeah! They great, spit bars and killd beat, lived life...
*BIG MOMENT OF TRUTH*
That was wayback.....
They are all lost in time and when u remimnisce on such tracks
U call em OLDSKOOL. WHY
Cuz they're. No more in vogue
They don't av dat modern swing, slang or thang.
These EmCees are outdated
They can't drop sometin relevant singlehandedly no more
Cuz hiphop has rily advanced past wat they used to do
Only Nem and Diddy can still somewhat relate wit these development
But U, OLDBOY!!!
Av chosen to alienate Yourself in ur little world of deciet.
Thinkin blank but feelin u are so god*mn almighty-know-it-all
It's time u start Reasonin in ur age and shed that 70s shmuckazzd thinkin of urz.
Enrol in a school that teaches modern common sense,
Graduate,
Then come back here and letz relate with the modern ideology!!!
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Nobody: 12:02am On May 19, 2015
vikkytan:

wow ur post gat me laughing out loud .. this shows how dumb ur brain is.... mumu..... u.re just one of k.dot wannabe.... u know what. Google has turned ur brain into trash.. as I said u deserved to be stoned to dealth ....
u know what ?I like reading all these yeye comments DAT says lil Wayne. Drake .k.dot.wiz khalifa.or Nicki minaj are best rappers it's just so fun reading dem ... go to some hip hop heads and learn what rap truly means.. hip hop is truly dead and gone.. u were busy playing around at the life of god MCs rap gods like big L .2 PAC. Eminem.biggie.nas.black thought. mobb depp.talib kweli.d.m.x.most deff.xhibit.krs one.pharaoh munch.ghost face killer.tech9ne.twister.puff daddy.jadakiss.raekwon.wu tang clan.Andre 3000. just to mention a few.. give those a listening.. u.ll know the definition of a real rap........
u think u.re listening to rap with rappers delivering their best it okay kiddies continue listening to the trash u.re listening to... hip hop is gone u ain't listening to rap anymore.it trash u.re listening to...
I don't give a fuuuck about u ... wen I show ur post to my niggas dey were just laughing at u... one was like vikkytan why are u arguing with DAT retard? I replied and said I was just fun having .Jareeee...
who bloody cares??
undecided
My dear vikkytan,
Ur recent post proves u and ur JACKAZZD niggaz live in a stoneage era, in a crude, uncivilized era removed from d rest of d world.

For Godsake!!
Hiphop is a movement....
No! I mean, OLDBOY!!!
OLDBOY!!!
*BIG MOMENT OF TRUTH*
That was wayback.....
U call em OLDSKOOL. WHY
But U, OLDBOY!!!
It's time u start Reasonin in ur age and shed that 70s shmuckazzd thinkin of urz.
Graduate,
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Nobody: 7:45am On May 19, 2015
vikkytan:

who bloody cares??
Jokes apart. Do you really believe that Q is better than Lamar? If Yes, how do you assess a rapper? If based on lyricism or any other thing, how do you know a better lyrics or a better anything?
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 5:46pm On May 20, 2015
phellamon:
undecided
My dear vikkytan,

For Godsake!!
Hiphop is a movement....
No! I mean, OLDBOY!!!
OLDBOY!!!
*BIG MOMENT OF TRUTH*
That was wayback.....
U call em OLDSKOOL. WHY
But U, OLDBOY!!!
Graduate,
lolz mumu ...watchu watchu ...who am I arguing with a kid?? ...yahhh do u need to lie .... I swear u never listen to 7 of the rappers I mentioned above...
and even though u listen to them u only listen to hit songs from them ... walahi oloshi nie .. u called me old boy I.m not surprise 4rm d very beginning I can tell DAT u.re kiddo so u.re still a amateur.....
old boy hun hun and so fucking wat??
I prefer listening to my old rappers than all these new generation trash they are all lazy rappers..... u.re such a dickhead go suck a dick.... black monkey... ...
u better mature and stop acting like a punk.. u.re still in high school right or elemenentry?? motherfucker...
u must fall between the age of 14 to 17 .... ur brain is to easy and creamy.... hahaa old boy? then I guess u.re old goat..haha abi ooo.
then u.re simple fool .. or should I call u simpleton?
walahi I.m having fun arguing with u.... make sure u quoate me soon ..
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 6:11pm On May 20, 2015
Reyginus:
Jokes apart. Do you really believe that Q is better than Lamar? If Yes, how do you assess a rapper? If based on lyricism or any other thing, how do you know a better lyrics or a better anything?
don't
don't mind DAT boy jarreee.. seriously q is not better Dan k.dot .... I just think some rappers like q deserve a chance too .shey u understand?? I listen to so many rappers ..I mean so many rappers.....
the reason why I like k.dot at the very first place is because of his bold lyrics .the way he calls out people without getting scared.... I like bold rappers... .. I isten to so many of these new generation rappers.. drake.wizkhalifia.big Sean.Chris rock.john. Connor.2 chains ab seol and so on. but when I listen to q .I felt like he deserves a chance too. since it always Kendrick Lamar here & there... is it only him DAT is digging the rapshit?
DAT was wat I was trying to proof to u guys... on a serious note q is not better Dan k.dot I know DAT ....

but phellamon was abussing me ... and I coudn.t hold back either... he even calls me hater.... hahaha.
d guy na something u know.
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 20, 2015
vikkytan:

don't
don't mind DAT boy jarreee.. seriously q is not better Dan k.dot .... I just think some rappers like q deserve a chance too .shey u understand?? I listen to so many rappers ..I mean so many rappers.....
the reason why I like k.dot at the very first place is because of his bold lyrics .the way he calls out people without getting scared.... I like bold rappers... .. I isten to so many of these new generation rappers.. drake.wizkhalifia.big Sean.Chris rock.john. Connor.2 chains ab seol and so on. but when I listen to q .I felt like he deserves a chance too. since it always Kendrick Lamar here & there... is it only him DAT is digging the rapshit?
DAT was wat I was trying to proof to u guys... on a serious note q is not better Dan k.dot I know DAT ....

but phellamon was abussing me ... and I coudn.t hold back either... he even calls me hater.... hahaha.
d guy na something u know.
Okay. But I don't think someone's opinion of me, no matter how overblotted or undermined, should affect your knowledge and interpretation of me.
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 8:45pm On May 20, 2015
Reyginus:
Okay. But I don't think someone's opinion of me, no matter how overblotted or undermined, should affect your knowledge and interpretation of me.
okay bro..
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by AbuMikey(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2015
vikkytan:

smh
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by AbuMikey(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2015
vikkytan:

You have very feeble knowledge of Hip-hop.

Read what Boy Q said about K.dot on Collard Greens!

http://genius.com/2709541/Dc26-kendricks-top-5-features-since-good-kid-maad-city/Collard-greens-schoolboy-q-ft-kendrick-lamar

undecided
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 9:57am On May 21, 2015
smileySpanish rap .. what's d meaning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Darkrebel Vs Liricyst / Did He Look Like 2pac,though He Raps,wats Ur View / PHOTOS; Nas Celebrates 20 Years Of Debut Album Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.