Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly (2499 Views)

Ding Dong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 1:54pm On May 22, 2015
AbuMikey:

You have very feeble knowledge of Hip-hop.

Read what Boy Q said about K.dot on Collard Greens!

http://genius.com/2709541/Dc26-kendricks-top-5-features-since-good-kid-maad-city/Collard-greens-schoolboy-q-ft-kendrick-lamar

undecided
my bro learn how to respect people. s opinion ..I judge rappers arcordings to what I know. to what I heard.... someone was d one DAT created rapgenius was.nt it? it was someone's knowledge. was.t it and there is different between someone killing a track and murdering each other..
we both have difference opinions on the music... I judge arcording to what I know.. my dear u need to know more abt RAP than rap..
if u ask me what i think ..hip hop is no more..it.s. dead and gone. even nas said it. .although their are rappers that are still reviving it...
but we are only listening to pop..
( end of discussion)
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by AbuMikey(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2015
vikkytan:

my bro learn how to respect people. s opinion ..I judge rappers arcordings to what I know. to what I heard.... someone was d one DAT created rapgenius was.nt it? it was someone's knowledge. was.t it and there is different between someone killing a track and murdering each other..
we both have difference opinions on the music... I judge arcording to what I know.. my dear u need to know more abt RAP than rap..
if u ask me what i think ..hip hop is no more..it.s. dead and gone. even nas said it. .although their are rappers that are still reviving it...
but we are only listening to pop..
( end of discussion)

gringringringrin

Sorry, but, You probably have no idea of what You saying. gringringrin

I know Hip Hop is alive and well, if it died, You and Your dunlop slippers hip hop crew wouldn't survive K.DOT's smell. cheesy

tongue
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 3:56pm On May 22, 2015
AbuMikey:

gringringringrin

Sorry, but, You probably have no idea of what You saying. gringringrin

I know Hip Hop is alive and well, if it died, You and Your dunlop slippers hip hop crew wouldn't survive K.DOT's smell. cheesy

tongue
Dunlop what?
hip hop is alive? yeah DAT.s your own opinion and I respect it ..but to me hip hop is dead..even nas claims it..
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 23, 2015
vikkytan:

Dunlop what?
hip hop is alive? yeah DAT.s your own opinion and I respect it ..but to me hip hop is dead..even nas claims it..
Lololol. You have come again! Please how is hiphop dead?
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 11:53pm On May 23, 2015
Reyginus:
Lololol. You have come again! Please how is hiphop dead?
lol.go listen to nas hip hop is dead..
hip hop is at weakest bro.. that's d meaning u get it?
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Nobody: 1:26am On May 24, 2015
vikkytan:
do u even know school boy q .. he buried Kendrick Lamar on collard greens .. k.dot was trying to impress but he ended up shooting his self at the leg.... when k.dot calls out his mates names out on big Sean.control verse . he din.not call out IQ ..
because he knows where he belongs ..... even a big fan of k.dot said he got tired of all those tutututu biaaage. nonentical words on collard greens.. he even used minaj flows which annoys me a lot.... ..

k.dot can not spits 60 bars without drinking water to gain his strength.... he.s weak....

we have some real mic gods like eminem .canibus.nas who can spits bars till the mic pass out.
... canibus spits 1000 bars ...Eminem spits 1065 bars within 6 minutes.....

oh boy k.dot still needs to learn...
he.s an interesting kid anyway.. but I do believe j.Cole is better.. even big Sean has improved.. go listen to his verse on Detroit v.s everybody... it got me cracking up.. lolZ
gues u ve never listen to his collabo with Alicia keys
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 6:02am On May 24, 2015
Ipledge:
gues u ve never listen to his collabo with Alicia keys
the tittle pls..
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Nobody: 8:07am On May 24, 2015
vikkytan:

the tittle pls..
its back again
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 1:47pm On May 24, 2015
Ipledge:
its back again
thanks
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 24, 2015
vikkytan:

lol.go listen to nas hip hop is dead..
hip hop is at weakest bro.. that's d meaning u get it?
Lolol. To be sincere with you, I think you don't really understand the genre like you think you do. Maybe I am wrong. But let me ask you, if you are sick, or weak, would it be smart for anyone to conclude you are dead?
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 9:41pm On May 24, 2015
Reyginus:
Lolol. To be sincere with you, I think you don't really understand the genre like you think you do. Maybe I am wrong. But let me ask you, if you are sick, or weak, would it be smart for anyone to conclude you are dead?
i get wat u are saying but actually majority of these rappers we are listening to these days are not to be considered hip hop artists... most of dem are just braking the rules...and most of dem are just pussy and money rappers.. no wonder dat nas says hip hop is dead . if nasir Jones DAT is always among the top five best rappers family ever could say DAT. den what are we arguing here??the family.2pac .biggie .nas .Eminem.jay z ..these are top five best rappers family ever.. ...hip hop used to be strong back in those days but now we are seeing so many pop artists that consider theirselfs as hip hop artists... k.dot .Eminem and some rappers are still saving it though..
have u listen to section one by Royce and em? ..that song is hip hop at it fullest.. watch the throne was nice too. .bad meets evil was hip hop at it fullest too..
I love rappers with competition..
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 24, 2015
vikkytan:

i get wat u are saying but actually majority of these rappers we are listening to these days are not to be considered hip hop artists... most of dem are just braking the rules...and most of dem are just pussy and money rappers.. no wonder dat nas says hip hop is dead . if nasir Jones DAT is always among the top five best rappers family ever could say DAT. den what are we arguing here??the family.2pac .biggie .nas .Eminem.jay z ..these are top five best rappers family ever.. ...hip hop used to be strong back in those days but now we are seeing so many pop artists that consider theirselfs as hip hop artists... k.dot .Eminem and some rappers are still saving it though..
have u listen to section one by Royce and em? ..that song is hip hop at it fullest.. watch the throne was nice too. .bad meets evil was hip hop at it fullest too..
I love rappers with competition..
I dont fancy rappers rapping about that too.. But I will not call them wack because of it. Lil wayne is morally eroded but calling him wack is not acceptable. I think the problem is that you dont listen to enough hiphop. Do you listen to radio hits only?
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 6:56pm On May 25, 2015
Reyginus:
I dont fancy rappers rapping about that too.. But I will not call them wack because of it. Lil wayne is morally eroded but calling him wack is not acceptable. I think the problem is that you dont listen to enough hiphop. Do you listen to radio hits only?
like seriously u.re really funny.
I don't even listen to radio except if I wanna listen to news.. I do downloading..
weezy is gud rapper & a good producer.... I like the way he always makes his songs hits and interesting and if u are d type DAT loves listening to beats. then he is ur option.... d same thing goes to kanye. and most of his boys...
weezy can be lyrical good sometimes.. e.g his lyrics on no love.. mirror. drop the world ..I love America and so on ..but 80 % of his lyrics are garbage.. I have countless of his songs on my phone.. majority of his songs are carried by beats..
he does know how to make songs interesting with his beats though.. we all know he can.t be called as good in the same category as ice cube.Marshall.k.dot.nas..
these guys will finish him..try listening to weezy ..yeeZy without beats they sounds horrible..
jay z .kanye.drake.weezy.are called fake rappers by Eminem on evil twin..
he says I.m tired of all these fake kanye. jay.wayne
and drake I.m frustrated cause hey .bla. bla.bla

I only listen to him whenever I felt like listening to something danceable.
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 25, 2015
vikkytan:

like seriously u.re really funny.
I don't even listen to radio except if I wanna listen to news.. I do downloading..
weezy is gud rapper & a good producer.... I like the way he always makes his songs hits and interesting and if u are d type DAT loves listening to beats. then he is ur option.... d same thing goes to kanye. and most of his boys...
weezy can be lyrical good sometimes.. e.g his lyrics on no love.. mirror. drop the world ..I love America and so on ..but 80 % of his lyrics are garbage.. I have countless of his songs on my phone.. majority of his songs are carried by beats..
he does know how to make songs interesting with his beats though.. we all know he can.t be called as good in the same category as ice cube.Marshall.k.dot.nas..
these guys will finish him..try listening to weezy ..yeeZy without beats they sounds horrible..
jay z .kanye.drake.weezy.are called fake rappers by Eminem on evil twin..
he says I.m tired of all these fake kanye. jay.wayne
and drake I.m frustrated cause hey .bla. bla.bla

I only listen to him whenever I felt like listening to something danceable.
Okay.
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by AbuMikey(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2015
Do You listen to only Radio Hits and My bro is screaming ''I only listen to radio when I want to hear news''

LMFAO gringringringringringrin
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by danbrowndmf(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2015
AbuMikey:
Do You listen to only Radio Hits and My bro is screaming ''I only listen to radio when I want to hear news''

Lmao...laugh and die. grin
AbuMikey:

Lmao...laugh and die.
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by vikkytan: 4:44pm On May 26, 2015
AbuMikey:

I listen to radio newsssss
Re: Kendrick Lamar To-love-vendor-a-butterfly by AbuMikey(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2015
vikkytan:
I listen to radio newsssss

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Darkrebel Vs Liricyst / Did He Look Like 2pac,though He Raps,wats Ur View / PHOTOS; Nas Celebrates 20 Years Of Debut Album Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.