Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) (48760 Views)

Ondo: Buhari Sends Mimiko To Kyari / Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by M4gunners: 7:42pm On May 02, 2015
shurlermoz:

By which time it will be a bit too late to drum support for Adesina.

Come to think of it, Adesina is a PDP guy na and he actually insulted GMB with some tweets before the election but despite that GMB is still supporting him.
It really unfortunate when guys don't see the positive side of things, abi if na your papa be Adesina you go talk say make GMB wait till 29th?!
Badbelle!
Grow up and know how politics iis being played bro. Every citizen has right to support the her choice. Adeshina is non exceptional.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by codedguy1(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2015
Hope say OBJ no go vex. Na dis kain message OBJ dey like carry, make him no talk say Buhari don dey sideline am oo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by liyalla(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2015
if it brings change then give it a chance
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Ura: 7:44pm On May 02, 2015
Let the boys learn from the men how the game of politics is played.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by mbulela: 7:45pm On May 02, 2015
What exactly is the point of pushing this man out to be ADB president when it is generally accepted that he has done a stellar job in Agriculture?
Why not make him continue?
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by gambus007(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2015
kodded:
say no to parallel government angry angry angry
Thats my problem with you people.....parellel government as how?We blacks lack planning.The president elect is planning ahead not to wait till 29th of may.oh! you expect him to start after 29th May?you fail to plan you plan to fail.government business needs not to stop.If you were to advice the president elect about picking Ministers,will you advice him to do that after 29th of May?change your mind set and learn to plan ahead.Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by shurlermoz(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2015
M4gunners:
Grow up and know how politics iis being played bro. Every citizen has right to support the her choice. Adeshina is non exceptional.
Of course, I am not blaming Adesina for supporting whoever, maybe you should read my comment again after a bottle of Orijin.

PS. I give you benefit of doubt for your first line.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by politricks: 7:45pm On May 02, 2015
M4gunners:
Don't forget someone recommend him to buhari! Adeshina is a good candidate. You were making sense till your last 2 lines.
What is wrong with my last two lines? 'Is GMB not what we need ' or 'haters are not gonna still hate'
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
since your slowpoke of a president couldn't do it,let someone else who knows the intellectual worth of Adeshina do Jonathan's job.

The slowpoke decided your fate for six years and yet your voice couldn't be heard except heaping insults on nairaland.

Sometimes, I wonder what some husbands tolerate at home in the name of wives undecided
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 02, 2015
See d difference btw a visionary leader(GMB) and a clueless leader(GEJ).. Who cld have thot GMB will pick someone from PDP.. Sai baba..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by donphilopus: 7:46pm On May 02, 2015
I can see my Distinguished Senator Domingo Obende.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by nortcentrallord(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2015
Mynd44:
This is what Nigeria should have down about the xenophobic issue between two countries. Send someone who is diplomatically close to SA and ask him to be our special envoy.

If Atiku had been sent to SA to talk to Zuma concerning xenophobia, that situation wont degenerate into what I became.

Well lets see how Zuma responds

You really need a lot of that my dear.

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by jibrilaminu003(m): 7:47pm On May 02, 2015
kodded:
say no to parallel government angry angry angry

Lolz..... Go say that to Nta and Ait. Even Adesina Don follow join the moving train dae smile.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Truckpusher(m): 7:47pm On May 02, 2015
IdiAmin1:
The slowpoke decided your fate for six years and yet your voice couldn't be heard except heaping insults on nairaland.

Sometimes, I wonder what some husbands tolerate at home in the name of wives undecided
Goddammit ! bro, she is not married ,can't get married at 48.

She's a hua grin grin
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Mynd44: 7:47pm On May 02, 2015
jaybee3:

What did you become Sir?
I don't understand you
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by jaybee3(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2015
Mynd44:

I don't understand you
I'm bored
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 02, 2015
Buhari is running a parallel government. Baba wait till May 29
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Mynd44: 7:50pm On May 02, 2015
jaybee3:

I'm bored
tongue
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 02, 2015
korel9:
Wait o, am I the only one who's noticing that this guy is running a parallel government? angry
you are not the only one ooo...! they've refused to heed warning...not good!
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by shurlermoz(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2015
sayso:
Is GEJ not nigeria president? Good note by the president elect but while jumping the gun?

@goodkidd @idiamin1

We all know the relationship btw GEJ and Zuma is not cordial ATM, that's where the diplomacy of GMB comes in, its a win-win situation for all....carpish!
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by jice(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2015
politricks:
I am so happy with this news. To be sincere Akinwunmi Adeshina is/was the best performing minister under jonathan's administration. His impact can be seen in the agricultural sector and am glad 'BABA ONE CHANCE' recognised that too. Goes to show GMB is still what we need. Although, haters gon still hate.

You Yoruba bigots and hypocrites. So there was anyone good in GEJ's cabinet. I tell you he shall fail. Find another work for him.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by ckmayoca: 7:53pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
Ewooooo....chineke eh....be b like say na one chance we won enter so o.
What's GMB doing with Atifku ? Na the same ppl him don still day use day operate now?

My brother, every human being have this spirit of corruption ooo but the person we work for will surely determine if we shld unleash the spirit or compose ourself so as not to be disgraced. Atiku might be thief but he worked under thief so what do u expect?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Goddammit ! bro, she is not married ,can't get married at 48.

She's a hua grin grin
grin
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by tolexy007(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2015
So atiku is now an errand boy for Buhari....O ma se oo
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by master2000: 7:58pm On May 02, 2015
I'm liking baba more with dis action if it were GEJ as soon as u are in opposition he will sack u. He doesn't care whether u are a performer. Eg former sports minister, barth nnaji

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by politricks: 7:58pm On May 02, 2015
jice:

You Yoruba bigots and hypocrites. So there was anyone good in GEJ's cabinet. I tell you he shall fail. Find another work for him.
So anyone that does not support you is a yoruba bigot and hypocrite. For your information, i have always liked Adeshina even long before APC won the recent elections. Go check my previous posts to confirm or better still, let me help you get one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 02, 2015
who thry wunna fool? tthey wunna subtlely get adesina outta da agric ministry so they can bring in a hausa fulani abokii..smh emirs and fertelisers
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by cardoso111(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2015
Buhari has a large heart!Long live GMB!Long live ADB!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by tolexy007(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2015
CMSbrands:
See d difference btw a visionary leader(GMB) and a clueless leader(GEJ).. Who cld have thot GMB will pick someone from PDP.. Sai baba..
so wot is so special in diz?
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by politricks: 8:04pm On May 02, 2015
jice:

https://www.nairaland.com/2002861/rice-production-generates-n400b-nigerias#28117985
Now can you see you are the bigot here. Reply me if you have the nerve.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by lokoloko84(m): 8:06pm On May 02, 2015
This adesina guy is overhyped.I do not see anything so special about him.
It seems anybody with good English accents is performing and brilliant according to Nigeria's standard.
What a country?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 02, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
A clear case of parallel government.

Buhari's tenure as President of Nigeria starts after swearing in on May 29th, 2015.

GO TAKE YOUR DRUG ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER DOSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS / Ministerial Nominees: Osunbor, Mohammed May Make List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.