Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) (48763 Views)

Ondo: Buhari Sends Mimiko To Kyari / Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by aresa: 10:56pm On May 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
We should send someone to them or they send someone to us. I do not see how a man whose daughter is raped should be sending envoys to the father of the rapist. That is the same bizarre idea that Tinubu was spewing and I can only guess it is because of personal interest.Or is it because of inferiority complex Did you actually think that up yourself of you just echoed what you read ?
Honestly the logic escapes me. Yes we can send a fact finding mission of EXPERTS but ENVOY no . Atiku to talk to Zuma about xenophobia to say what exactly. Do we believe Zuma triggered the Xenophobia. By the way at what point should the envoy hve been sent because I am not sure anyone saw it coming at that time. Besides it was not only or even mainly Nigerians affected.By the way why are you not advocating sending envoys to quell Igbophobia? with respect II think it is a crazy idea ,very crazy. That people are killing us and we go to beg them? I am really struggling with this as in did you say that or did it fall out of your mouth while you were not looking. What next send envoys to Indonesia ?

No need for your apples and orange mix up. We dont have to kill and ignore our strategic interests just because of a different issue that other people are currently working on to resolve.

Both countries have no choice but to resolve their issues amicably.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by omonnakoda: 11:02pm On May 02, 2015
aresa:

No need for your apples and orange mix up. We dont have to kill and ignore our strategic interests just because of a different issue that other people are currently working on to resolve.

Both countries have no choice but to resolve their issues amicably.
You need to read and comprehend properly before writing responses. I am not sure what you think I am saying but I have no objection to sending Atiku to lobby for the AfDb position. More importantly I did not comment on it,AT ALL.
You need to learn how to be polite that way you engage with people with your aggressive ,rude apprroach you foreclose any chances of mind commerce though I am not sure there would be any profit for me
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by hush15: 11:28pm On May 02, 2015
Dannyset:
Our government will always do what is best for this Country. It doesn't matter who u work for, as long as ur competent, u get our support.
Nigeria's image comes first.
Adesina is good for the job and we will throw our weight behind him.
And as for Deziani, we will do the opposite to her.
The Ministry of Agriculture is taken.
Buhari mean well for Nigeria.....its only hatred that is blindfolding some peolpe to see this.

we are just victimizing deziani. I feel she is doing her possible best for nnpc. its just that its a sensitive department and everyone wants to believe she can't be clean.

She spent quite alright that might not go well with many for her ideas but not that she embezzled but I know many would differ.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by aresa: 12:09am On May 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
You need to read and comprehend properly before writing responses. I am not sure what you think I am saying but I have no objection to sending Atiku to lobby for the AfDb position. More importantly I did not comment on it,AT ALL.
You need to learn how to be polite that way you engage with people with your aggressive ,rude apprroach you foreclose any chances of mind commerce though I am not sure there would be any profit for me

Maybe you didn't properly read and comprehend your own illogical and irrelevant post, but I did perfectly.

Objecting or not objecting has nothing to do with what I wrote, I said you shouldn't be mixing both issues together and the fact that we have en existing issue on the table doesn't mean we should not pursue other beneficial issues on our part.

In fact, who was sent or not sent to do the job sounds very irrelevant and redundant as long as the job gets done. Leaders appropriate the best tool in the box to get the job done properly and sending the former vice president of Nigeria to do the job simply means GMB means business and he's expecting great result.

That people are killing us and we go to beg them? I am really struggling with this as in did you say that or did it fall out of your mouth while you were not looking. What next send envoys to Indonesia

Obviously, you don't know the meaning of objection because your above quote means objection. It means we shouldn't send any Nigerian over there to beg when in fact we are not even begging unless in your world diplomacy means begging. Or you are just grossly confused..

Btw, read my initial post, read yours too and look up the meaning of polite then look in the mirror...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by omonnakoda: 12:20am On May 03, 2015
aresa:

Maybe you didn't properly read and comprehend your own illogical and irrelevant post, but I did perfectly.

Objecting or not objecting has nothing to do with what I wrote, I said you shouldn't be mixing both issues together and the fact that we have en existing issue on the table doesn't mean we should not pursue other beneficial issues on our part.

In fact, who was sent or not sent to do the job sounds very irrelevant and redundant as long as the job gets done. Leaders appropriate the best tool in the box to get the job done properly and sending the former vice president of Nigeria to do the job simply means GMB means business and he's expecting great result.

Obviously, you don't know the meaning of objection because your above quote means objection. It means we shouldn't send any Nigerian over there to beg when in fact we are not even begging unless in your world diplomacy means begging. Or you are just grossly confused..

Btw, read my initial post, read yours too and look up the meaning of polite then look in the mirror...
Guy I did not comment in a vacuum. I responded to another comment so I think taking the comment I quoted alongside my words should make clear what my point was. Go back and read that comment.
The post I responded to raised the two issues which you say I am mixing that post is what I responded to
It is clear you either do not get my point or are choosing to misconstrue it.At any rate I do not see the justification for your rudeness. If your intent is to engage there is a more civil way to do so.If you are looking for a fight I am not your man. I do not recognize your characterization of what I said.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by aresa: 12:39am On May 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
Guy I did not comment in a vacuum. I responded to another comment so I think taking the comment I quoted alongside my words should make clear what my point was. Go back and read that comment.
The post I responded to raised the two issues which you say I am mixing that post is what I responded to
It is clear you either do not get my point or are choosing to misconstrue it.At any rate I do not see the justification for your rudeness. If your intent is to engage there is a more civil way to do so.If you are looking for a fight I am not your man. I do not recognize your characterization of what I said.

What you posted and it's meaning has nothing to do with vacuum .

The topic is about GMB sending the former vice president to SA to lobby on our behalf and vital interest, not the xenophobia you keep mixing up the topic with.

Spend a little time reading and comprehending your own posts for your own good.

And please stop shouting rudeness and polite while exhibiting the same thing. Look up the meaning of both words if you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by realy2: 12:52am On May 03, 2015
Can you pass your comments without resulting to insults. I'm very sure most of your dad's would never never achieve half of what the out going president achieved in two life times
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by poiu77: 1:07am On May 03, 2015
adesina is just an ordinary name somone pick. it means. when they open a road or some does something they call their children adesina. it does not mean anything.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by jascon1(m): 1:09am On May 03, 2015
Atk1nson:

U never tire for dis ur mumu talk
u way day read mumu write up, wetin u think say e day Ur head now? Since Dem born u Na so so mumu u day listen to n u won't stop. U r the wisest fool on nairaland.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 1:40am On May 03, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Nope. I feel her impact wasn't felt by the masses but the elite. So I doubt PMB will endorse her but I could be wrong though!
Yea maybe...
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by aresa: 2:39am On May 03, 2015
realy2:
Can you pass your comments without resulting to insults. I'm very sure most of your dad's would never never achieve half of what the out going president achieved in two life times

You are definitely right, most of their dads did not achieve the astronomical level of corruption and incompetence the outgoing stealing is not corruption president achieved hence Nigerians kicking him out of office

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by calcal: 3:07am On May 03, 2015
where is Mr. GEJ?
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by arsenal33: 3:51am On May 03, 2015
wallex1983:
Great Move.

Okonjo next for world bank.........

Okonjo next for world court
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by wadetaw202: 4:49am On May 03, 2015
YoursGEJ:
A president that knows how to play international politics
I've got this feeling that this president is being tutored on international politics from Lagos; Bourdillon to be precise.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by nagoma(m): 6:50am On May 03, 2015
korel9:
Wait o, am I the only one who's noticing that this guy is running a parallel government? angry

There are actually 3 governments. (Triangular government) Two PDP governments and one APC.
1. One PDP government recalls Nigeria's ambassador from SA.
2.The second PDP government did not know why so the suspended a Permanent Secretary and the 2 PDP governments are in conflict.
3. The third government ( APC) is working hard using diplomatic channels to win back Nigeria's position in world politics. The adhesions case is an example.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 7:13am On May 03, 2015
aresa:

Please ignore those guys. they know nothing about diplomacy.

Iran and the US are sworn enemies but on one hand they are collaborating to fight Isis on the other hand Us is applying tougher sanctions on Iran to force their hands to drop their Nuclear ambition. I guess most are primitive on this site and don't know what international diplomacy means.

No wonder their current president flunked it real bad
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by BizBayo: 7:29am On May 03, 2015
shurlermoz:

By which time it will be a bit too late to drum support for Adesina.

Come to think of it, Adesina is a PDP guy na and he actually insulted GMB with some tweets before the election but despite that GMB is still supporting him.
It really unfortunate when guys don't see the positive side of things, abi if na your papa be Adesina you go talk say make GMB wait till 29th?!
Badbelle!

true talk bro. Some people been living in the past.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by IamThrive(m): 7:49am On May 03, 2015
Go get this post, the cap is well-fitted for you to wear.

An Outstanding Minister that knows his responsibility in his finger tips.

Congratulations in advance!!!
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by cochexky: 10:05am On May 03, 2015
After a nice comment, u decided to show ur own hatred. Do you read Bible at all? It said for now am new old thing shall pass away behold all things have become new. No body hate Buhari it was all about their politics which has ended so please let's move on with a clean heart .
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by since1914(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2015
Chanchit:
. Bro, pls just summarize the meaning of this parallel government for me, I'm yet to understand it.

My brother, please don't bother, because you won't get a coherent answer. Some people only just heard the phrase for the very first time, and just like a new toy, they simply can't put it down yet. They will keep fiddling with it until they have their fill.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by JuanDeDios: 3:21pm On May 03, 2015
nairaimporter:

Point noted. Well that's a business need.
And the minister of Agriculture won't solve that. Some hungry entrepreneur out there will solve it soon. These days its easier to set up business.

What city do you live in?
Please read this this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2291656/what-achievements-akinwumi-adeshina-minister#33376243
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by kalohkaloh: 7:03pm On May 03, 2015
In what capacity did Atiku go to SA on behalf of Buhari? It is simply not right! Why? A government is still in place to do the lobbying till 28th May, 2015!
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Osyfellaini(f): 1:22pm On May 04, 2015
Great move by our President Elect GMB.
He knows that its only the Great Turaki Adamawa that can deliver the Presidency of the AFDB to Nigeria through his age long friendship with President Zuma and many other African leaders.
I just hope Adesina remains a Minister on his return considering the era of Sack that we are in now.
#Change.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by omonnakoda: 1:32pm On May 04, 2015
aresa:

The topic is about GMB sending the former vice president to SA to lobby on our behalf and vital interest, not the xenophobia you keep mixing up the topic with.

And please stop shouting rudeness and polite while exhibiting the same thing. Look up the meaning of both words if you don't know.
No your understanding of English is shaky. I did not comment in a vacuum simply means I did not comment out of the blue.I commented directly and specifically in response to another poster who said that an envoy should be sent to to SA with regard to the xenophobic attacks and that if that had been done it would not have been so bad.Everything I wrote was in response to that and nothing to do with the lobbying for the AfDB job which I have tried clarifying.
You are the one that needs to spend time reading what people write and the context in which they write it. So when you say I am mixing it up with xenophobia I must wonder if you are well. Once again go back and read the post I responded to that is where xenophobia was introduced. You need to learn how to relate to humans as it is clear you have no idea . If you think the anonymity of the internet gives you freedom to bully or be rude you better think carefully and do not bring that near me
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by omonnakoda: 1:33pm On May 04, 2015
aresa:

No your understanding of English is shaky. I did not comment in a vacuum simply means I did not comment out of the blue.I commented directly and specifically in response to another poster who said that an envoy should be sent to to SA with regard to the xenophobic attacks and that if that had been done it would not have been so bad.Everything I wrote was in response to that and nothing to do with the lobbying for the AfDB job which I have tried clarifying.
You are the one that needs to spend time reading what people write and the context in which they write it. So when you say I am mixing it up with xenophobia I must wonder if you are well. Once again go back and read the post I responded to that is where xenophobia was introduced. You need to learn how to relate to humans as it is clear you have no idea . If you think the anonymity of the internet gives you freedom to bully or be rude you better think carefully and do not bring that near me. You need to pick your targets very very carefully

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministerial Nominees: Osunbor, Mohammed May Make List / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.