Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus (143802 Views)

Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) / Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / Rag Day In Madonna University. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Nobody: 6:14am On May 04, 2015
pocohantas:

Everything is now scarce in the country.
Fuel, jobs...now common sense. Enjoy wink

O pocohantas it's You? I forgot you graduated with a 4.95CGPA in cluelessness...GMB need to come on fast to knock sense into your brain...#fact
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Nobody: 6:14am On May 04, 2015
Okijajuju1:

You realize we are talking about Sexual molestation here right?

You know that sexual molestation is a Federal crime right?

And you also realize some of the victims of these acts are legal Minors right? (Under the age of 18)

I will leave it at this and hope your brain reboots after reading.

That your juju seems to b potent you need to find Jah...#okijamtcheew
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Nobody: 6:15am On May 04, 2015
Jagabanthelion:

For u, a fellow girl to try to defend d rape of ur fellow girl under the guise of alma mata solidarity,IT shows u see nothing wrong in lesbianism.Am shocked! U are obviously a lesbian. Now lemme ask u,are u a victim or u are part of the lesbian transmission crew ?

None
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Nobody: 6:16am On May 04, 2015
femi4:
Are you always this dull?

You are supposed to be the smart one ryt? #dum-dum
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Nobody: 6:16am On May 04, 2015
larryUG:

for u to say dis means dt u dnt knw d meaning of d very 1st word u used in ur sentence. U r not sensible at all....
I'm thinking u aint happy she is saying d truth. Mayb u r part of d syndicate.

Orubebe must be ur mentor...#senseless
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Nobody: 6:17am On May 04, 2015
sapiorxxual:
I can bet my life, ur a lez!!! Why supporting susu and philo? Dey must have susued and philoed ur life. Smh

transgender oshi...mtcheew
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by aariwa(m): 6:20am On May 04, 2015
that susu is cute maybe that's why the op did not object much to her touching as against the ugly mofo aunty Philo
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Nobody: 6:21am On May 04, 2015
Wonder y some ppl will be so quick to judge others without fully pulling back and assimilating the persons stand...*rolls eyes...with all their imperfections...
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by homesteady(m): 7:27am On May 04, 2015
kene05:

D loopholes in dat skl is much, what's it with fada founders flair for fair girls, why are all the top rev sisters e.g sister veritas fair and beautiful, so many y's, y is it dat fada founder prefers fair girls as hall reps, even their elele babies association na gays full dia, many unanswered questions, THE TRUTH WILL SURELY COME OUT SOMEDAY, ONLY TIME WILL TELL...

gringringringringrin
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by homesteady(m): 7:35am On May 04, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Homosexuality is prevalent in all higher institution and boarding schools.People are screaming foul like they don't know.The Op spoke about her experiences at elele campus.In Okija campus,same thing but of different nature.There is a group of Arrow-faced guys who cat walk around in skinny clothings with stupid nick names like beyonce and pekky.Well,all students in the boys hostel know these fellas infamously as homosexuals but then nothing happened to them until I graduated.Girls hostels are worst though,lesbian hall reps,lesbian room mates.....

heeeiiii JESU! Beyonce and Pekky?? I don die gringringrin
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by McEwen(m): 8:02am On May 04, 2015
wey dem Dss when u need them? angry
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by 2scorehigh(m): 8:09am On May 04, 2015
Kentrasso:
I had empathy while reading this story until the writer got to the point where she says you have to sleep with almost every lecturer in a public school to get good grades. All my sympathy for this sob story vanished.
From what I know about universities, considering that I actually attended one, NO lecturer will force a lady to sleep with him. None. The people who fall for this are the desperate, lazy scumbags who allow themselves to be slept with in exchange for grades.
Nobody who studies hard and stays away from inappropriate behaviour with their lecturer will fail. It's a fact

Well said. I love this. A wise statement from a highly intellectual girl. Are you? Don't bother to answer. Of course, your glasses and your forehead gave you away. Please keep it up. Just know you now have one more admirer. We'll talk later, okay?
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by homesteady(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2015
And I almost forgot to check out this thread, Thank God I still opened it! See gist I for miss! gringrin

Na wa for this Madonna school oh shocked shocked Ha! It won't be far fetched to call it Sodom and Gomorrah!
1) Anti Philo and Susu are running a lesbian cartel in the school
2) Father Edeh likes fair girls grin
3) There is a BCH graduate guy who refused to leave the school because he still wants to drill more guys asses
4) there are many gay guys in the school, they even bear names like Beyonce and Pesky gringrin
5) Anti Philo girls are terrorising 100 level boys!

And this is happening in a Catholic School! Sign of the cross!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by samostick(m): 9:06am On May 04, 2015
so as to save this country from further embarassment.

1 Like

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by ThugBoy(m): 9:16am On May 04, 2015
give me aunty susu number make i go rode am for house...... Annoyance mood.....[weytin dey worry lesbians fire burn them all:]
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by larryUG(m): 9:23am On May 04, 2015
snowDiva:

Orubebe must be ur mentor...#senseless
I can't stoop so low to start trading insults wt u...d gal has challenged her issues and u wld rather hv her remain quiet dan speak up...just in case u r taking advantage of someone and thinking dt dey wont speak up, relax..it will catch up with u. If i eva waste ma time to reply u again then knw i am senseless

2 Likes

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by DrViviSarj(f): 10:01am On May 04, 2015
samostick:
I've always known that all female students in Madonna University have at some point in their lives, enjoyed a Lesbian experience.
The School is so useless, the students are more daft than glorified secondary school pupils & the english/literary command level is so poor.
Just to write an article on social media, or make replys has revealed the ongoing foolishness generated in that University yearly.
I sincerely urge all parents to withdraw their wards from that institution, so as to save this country from further embarassment.
This post has shown that you are worse dan the people you are condemning. Ogbeni, if you cannot contribute to helping the OP, den don't open your mouth and air your record breaking level of stupidity. Dis is a public site, u know. If you have nothing to say, u can shut up instead of spilling out nonsense on things you know nothing about.

6 Likes

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by DrViviSarj(f): 10:09am On May 04, 2015
Okijajuju1:

Dr whatever you are, every aspect of that post sent a message including her grammar you slowpoke.

Now get the fhuck off my dick if you are done sucking it.
Niggie. You can dream all u want. She was trying to pass a message, fool! N if you had nothing good to say, y not just shut up? Would you have died? Nonsense. You were looking at her grammar. Ode. Senseless he-goat! You obviously know all the words in the dictionary and how to use dem, how has dat made you fairer or taller? Instead, you ended up with a juju name. Mumu swerve joor. You can get out of my mention now, grin , bitch-ass pig!
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by femi4: 10:20am On May 04, 2015
snowDiva:
Wonder y some ppl will be so quick to judge others without fully pulling back and assimilating the persons stand...*rolls eyes...with all their imperfections...
Still struggling to make sense. You are just too dull for this platform.
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Nobody: 11:16am On May 04, 2015
snowDiva:

transgender oshi...mtcheew
ana na one man go marry this one disguising as female. Senseless he-or-she
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Nobody: 11:26am On May 04, 2015
homesteady:
And I almost forgot to check out this thread, Thank God I still opened it! See gist I for miss! gringrin

Na wa for this Madonna school oh shocked shocked Ha! It won't be far fetched to call it Sodom and Gomorrah!
1) Anti Philo and Susu are running a lesbian cartel in the school
2) Father Edeh likes fair girls grin
3) There is a BCH graduate guy who refused to leave the school because he still wants to drill more guys asses
4) there are many gay guys in the school, they even bear names like Beyonce and Pesky gringrin
5) Anti Philo girls are terrorising 100 level boys!

And this is happening in a Catholic School! Sign of the cross!
Its this type of threads that attract u. You are a perfecr example of number 3. Yes and you know that yourself..only that you keep living in denial. Where is danhumphery and abumickey and the rest of the crew?
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Nobody: 11:29am On May 04, 2015
homesteady:

heeeiiii JESU! Beyonce and Pekky?? I don die gringringrin
I know this part will intrigue you. Stop living in denial and come of out of the clllllllooooooosSssseeeeetttttt.
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Okijajuju1(m): 11:43am On May 04, 2015
DrViviSarj:

Niggie. You can dream all u want. She was trying to pass a message, fool! N if you had nothing good to say, y not just shut up? Would you have died? Nonsense. You were looking at her grammar. Ode. Senseless he-goat! You obviously know all the words in the dictionary and how to use dem, how has dat made you fairer or taller? Instead, you ended up with a juju name. Mumu swerve joor. You can get out of my mention now, grin , bitch-ass pig!

Aunty, Like I said, get off my diick Figuratively.. grin

A University undergraduate is trying to pass a message and cant write proper English and at the end of the poorly scripted essay turns around to talk about Lecturers who sleep with students to improve their grades. Now if you were smart to put two and two together, you would see a problem with that as this student may need to fhuck all her communications Skills Lecturers to pass English Language.

Her message and the way it was presented all tell the story. A University Student who cant speak nor write proper English Language makes me question how she even got into school in the place as English and Maths are two core subjects every University Student must pass to get admitted. There is no excuse for a Secondary School Freshman to misspelling "Aunty" as "Anti"..
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Okijajuju1(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2015
snowDiva:

That your juju seems to b potent you need to find Jah...#okijamtcheew

Seriously?!

I hope you are a Lesbian.
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by gustoville: 11:51am On May 04, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Exactly how i was trained to react against wrong doinng....
Do I look like an authority of the sschool?
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by DrViviSarj(f): 1:27pm On May 04, 2015
Okijajuju1:

Aunty, Like I said, get off my diick Figuratively.. grin

A University undergraduate is trying to pass a message and cant write proper English and at the end of the poorly scripted essay turns around to talk about Lecturers who sleep with students to improve their grades. Now if you were smart to put two and two together, you would see a problem with that as this student may need to fhuck all her communications Skills Lecturers to pass English Language.

Her message and the way it was presented all tell the story. A University Student who cant speak nor write proper English Language makes me question how she even got into school in the place as English and Maths are two core subjects every University Student must pass to get admitted. There is no excuse for a Secondary School Freshman to misspelling "Aunty" as "Anti"..
Smh. Dis is the last I'd say to a retard like you. First. Dis is a public site and the use of short hand or whatever is allowed. She can type whatever she wants, however she wants it. The lady is saying that she was sexually molested by two ladies in her former school( incase ur empty brain missed that) and was passing a message as well as sounding a warning for those who are victims to speak up and get help from the public. Now. If you didn't think it was legit, why didn't you just keep quiet or say something constructive at least. You just had to show the whole world how much of a dick headed jerk you are and point out that she spelled "Anti" instead of "aunty". Mtchew. Dude! Get a life. Like I said, if you have nothing good to say, just shut up. You would not die!
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Mclick(m): 2:10pm On May 04, 2015
OasisofRefuge:
This is unbelievable. that anti filo molesting girls? no wonder this woman hate guys so much.
You attended Madona?
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 04, 2015
larryUG:

I can't stoop so low to start trading insults wt u...d gal has challenged her issues and u wld rather hv her remain quiet dan speak up...just in case u r taking advantage of someone and thinking dt dey wont speak up, relax..it will catch up with u. If i eva waste ma time to reply u again then knw i am senseless

I don't blame you...I only pity the lady that would stop so low to hook up with someone like you...that's what lack of proper home training causes...you won't read and understand someone's words before jumping into conclusions...#senselessuare
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 04, 2015
femi4:
Still struggling to make sense. You are just too dull for this platform.

Ewu no100...

1 Like

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by jpphilips(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
a muppets is what u are.What I've come to understnd on Nairaland is the people who decide to speak about someone's use of english instead of intelligently speaking on the subject matter lack basic english forte.As a result,they are overtly conscious of what someone writes hoping to find an error and the feel good factor that they are not alone in making blunders in english.

You will not understand, there is something fundamentally wrong with that school.
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by stingersmiler: 3:49pm On May 04, 2015
Its funny how far some people can go to instigate and propagate falsehood.
I graduated from Madonna University Elele campus and in as much I admit that there's no Institute without its problems and that there's no school in the country without a homosexual issue right from the secondary school stage
But saying that a cartal is been setup in the school by Philo is wrong... Anyways I will love to ask you some straight questions and I hope you can come online so that you can answer it openly
Starting with the name of "special hostel" after all you are no longer there
And the building where the student service center is situated...
And many more.

Pls I implore us to be careful on stories we belive and don't be too fast to critize an institution just because you have your grievances against it.
And let's not all act up all saintly cause we ain't...

1 Like

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 04, 2015
drchucks:
http://ournaijagist..com/2015/05/unveiling-face-of-susu-of-madonna.html

Everything the op said is the truth.You need to be in her shoes to understand what goes on in that school.Susu wields so much powers and works in Philos office.She use to be the subdean in charge of female students.Philo is a woman contrary to what many people think and she is in charge of virtually everything in the school she is a demigod and her words are ye and amen.
Alot of terrible things happen in that school that are unbelievable but true.I will say these people are so powerful because they are very close to the founder of the school.The likes of Osama who takes turn to sleep with girls so he could give them permission to leave school is just one of the many wrong things happening there.There is this particular Juliet who is more like his wife on campus and its a known fact on campus. Osama is the eye of the founder and he is seemingly untouchable.
I could go on and on but will wish to stop here.All I can say is that people shouldn't just wave these allegations aside.Someone should please do something as these characters including the so called Rev fathers in the school are all guilty of sleeping with Students.

http://ournaijagist..com/2015/05/unveiling-face-of-susu-of-madonna.html
that is a male on wig. Chimoooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates / Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) / James Hadley Chase Novels. Free Pdf Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.