Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,077 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) (97732 Views)

FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style (Photos) / Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student / UNILAG Students Sign Re-Absorption Form, Before Being Re-admitted Back To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by veekid(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
What Is The Origin Of This Beautiful Nonsense (PICS)

Saw it on a friend's wall on Facebook

:

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Did the supposed friend grant you permission to post his/her photo on Nairaland? You could get sued for that

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by veekid(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Did the supposed friend grant you permission to post his/her photo on Nairaland? You could get sued for that

By the factual meaning of your post; I can easily conclude you can allow me to append on yor arsenal like this?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by DTOBS(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Writing is not corruption
Touching is not corruption
So... Op! Wetin concern you? Oga pokenoiser...

BTW: it's dia sign out day and it's just once in a lifetime...

20 Likes

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by omolola15(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
This na poly ibadan na. The usual Bobby signing grin grin Awon ti happney65

Jessidaisy4:

It's on Facebook already na. So that means it's public. Anyone can post it anywhere.

WA sere oooooooooooo veekid don enter fp. Na only God know where this happney65 enter self. Abi na your new baby still dey shack you?

10 Likes

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by veekid(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
DTOBS:
Writing is not corruption
Touching is not corruption
So... Op! Wetin concern you? Oga pokenoiser...

BTW: it's dia sign out day and it's just once in a lifetime...
if that girl is your girlfriend; how would you feel right now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by omooba969(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
All the guys just focus on the n1pple. grin

The chick nor fit comot/refuse sef cos the running of marker pen on her n1pple by guys don enter her bone marrow.

Cloud 9 loading... cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:

By the factual meaning of your post; I can easily conclude you can allow me to append on yor arsenal like this?
Why in the world would I let a man who's not my husband touch me in such a way

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by veekid(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I comment my reserve

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by DTOBS(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:
if that girl is your girlfriend; how would you feel right now?
You funny oooo... So what has the writing done to both party? Has it lead to them sleeping with each other? You guys should learn to see things lightly so that you will live long.

Aye o ma le...

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by veekid(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
omooba969:
All the guys just focus on the n1pple. grin

You know that kinda animashaun girl in the department now; don't you get?

4 Likes

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by ashewoboy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

if you are not a virgin, you should keep quiet.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by veekid(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
DTOBS:

You funny oooo... So what has the writing done to both party? Has it lead to them sleeping with each other? You guys should learn to see things lightly so that you will live long.

Aye o ma le...
You never answer the question

3 Likes

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
ashewoboy:

Don't quote me if you have nothing sensible to say

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by DTOBS(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:

You never answer the question
Remove the answer from the post...

My own life ko gba wahala oooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Temidayo9(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Its PPB, public private booooob, no problem if u torch it

1 Like

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by omooba969(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

Dem say na Sign out day, no be husband day.

Gerrit now? cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by DTOBS(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
ashewoboy:

Op! So only virgin will not allow that undecided

Guy... Shift to that side Abeg...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
omooba969:

Gerrit now? cool
I know that! I was asked a question so I gave my answer

2 Likes

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by omooba969(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Temidayo9:
Its PPB, public private booooob, no problem if u torch it

@bolded,

Torch kwa? cheesy

Abeg take am easy o or u wan set da b00bs on fire?

English sef. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by veekid(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
omooba969:

Gerrit now? cool

Lol grin
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by ashewoboy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Don't quote me if you have nothing sensible to say

yeee, commot derecheesy. So that's not sensible enough? Your boyfriend, na him nor get sense. You wey don shag you dey talk say make person nor touch you in such a manner. You dat dick is not new to you. All these non virgins trying to form virgin sef, na wa oh.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Davash222(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
We know your type...

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by ashewoboy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
DTOBS:

Op! So only virgin will not allow that undecided

Guy... Shift to that side Abeg...

all these ladies resemble virgin? See how they are comfortable while the guy put words together on their boobs. All these girls don dey fvck big time. Dem nor even resemble virgin sef. See that one wey wear cap, she go like dick.

3 Likes

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
ashewoboy:

yeee, commot derecheesy. So that's not sensible enough? Your boyfriend, na him nor get sense. You wey don shag you dey talk say make person nor touch you in such a manner. You dat dick is not new to you. All these non virgins trying to form virgin sef, na wa oh.
I can't understand what you typed

3 Likes

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
Davash222:
We know your type...
Do you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by decatalyst(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Op, did you know that some dude usually wait for this very day to approach their crush...cuz they know that the crush would be lost in the excitement of 'grad from schl'.

Those are the deadliest strikers and signers! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by veekid(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
decatalyst:
Op, did you know that some dude usually wait for this very day to approach their crush...cuz they know that the crush would be lost in the excitement of 'grad from schl'.

Those are the deadliest strikers and signers! grin grin grin
Confession time........ I'm sure you're posting this outta experience

4 Likes

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Spicylate(f): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Well, grab your chance now! Lol

1 Like

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by decatalyst(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:

Confession time........ I'm sure you're posting this outta experience

Lol! No be so ooo...me nah ladies man nah

2 Likes

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Xer0: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Her boooooobs, her problem i don't see her complaining

1 Like

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Franchise21(m): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Y won't they behave like illiterates wen d supposed school is as bushy like wat I'm seeing in the pics

Tomorrow, these ones will start lamenting wen they can't secure a husband for marriage... Our educational system is crap

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) / Jamb 2017/2018 Registration Begins (See the price and Procedures) / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.