Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? (4024 Views)

Be Like Bro, Some Of The Funniest Bro Pics I've Seen(images) / Hungry Boy Wins Nairaland Most Funniest Comment.. Picture. / Post The Funniest Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by demmy0325(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2015
Ok... We all come across different comments on nairaland., but their must be a particular one that makes you laugh so hard... Mine was when this bros "buygala" made a comment about a particular actress "that her yam legs can single-handedly support 3rd mainland bridge..." Lol.. I didn't know when my phone fell that day...
..So lets keep it rolling.. Share yours..

2 Likes

Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by vjsmiles: 8:18pm On May 02, 2015
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by tosyne2much(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2015
Spreads my coconut leaf cool
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:20pm On May 02, 2015
╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╗
║╚╝‎​║╔╗║╚╝‎​║╔╗║╚╝‎​║╔╗║
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║
╚╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╝
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by shaboti: 8:21pm On May 02, 2015
Nawa o. I read funny comments everyday now I cant rememeber even one
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by Burnnotice(m): 8:21pm On May 02, 2015
ok so man utd bursted my ticket....issokay
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by missbehave247(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2015
Was here
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by cyprus000: 8:22pm On May 02, 2015
[size=15pt]can't find the link.

But its a thread,created by Mrcork.
accusing sexkillz of being an albino and banning himgrin

He creat thread almost everyday,just to insult killz

I have never seen corky joe get so immotional.grin

Now he is a certified clown..how time flies

**modified**

This is the link>>www.nairaland.com/1265218/press-button-u-think-sexxskillz
[/size]
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by naijaboiy: 8:23pm On May 02, 2015
Very few comments on NL make me laugh these days. undecided
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by Decale: 8:23pm On May 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
https://www.nairaland.com/2163909/boyfriend-said-not-wife-material#31025619

How's that funny? Or you want to show us the number of likes?

4 Likes

Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by shaboti: 8:26pm On May 02, 2015
Decale:

I taya!
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by agarawu23(m): 8:26pm On May 02, 2015
watching
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by wachakuta(m): 8:27pm On May 02, 2015
Mhen nuf krazy comments on NL
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by vjsmiles: 8:28pm On May 02, 2015
Decale:

b] [size=14pt] how is the post romantic undecided

just strolling by...
jokes section pwelease...
thank you [/size]
[/b]
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by jamex93(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2015
dem plenty na

me no fit mention dem
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by Welrez(m): 8:30pm On May 02, 2015
Just too many but one stands out. A guy asked solution to his gf's pussy that always gets swollen after sex and a guy commented 'hard disk not user friendly'. I guess many people won't laugh at the joke but it had me in a fit of laughter for weeks.
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by sinaj(f): 8:35pm On May 02, 2015
i read funi comments erride cnt remember any again
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by demmy0325(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:
.. I wonder if sm pple read b4 commentin at al... I said a particular one..
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by demmy0325(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2015
Welrez:
Just too many but one stands out. A guy asked solution to his gf's pussy that always gets swollen after sex and a guy commented 'hard disk not user friendly'. I guess many people won't laugh at the joke but it had me in a fit of laughter for weeks.
.. Lol.. I grab..

1 Like

Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by politricks: 8:40pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:
Which one be erride again.

1 Like

Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 02, 2015
what is dis stuff looking for in Romance section ? ? ?
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by mypersonalty: 9:20pm On May 02, 2015
many funny comments....

1. When a bishop says " he will open the gate of HELL for some people in this country... The 1st comment that got me thinking for days was " bishop, are you the HELL gatekeeper"...

2. When Gov. Amaechi was pictured croosing a street... A nlander comment that
"imagine if Gov Elect. Wike is driving that moment, na break failure go take the blame inside police report"

1 Like

Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by demmy0325(m): 9:27pm On May 02, 2015
mypersonalty:
many funny comments....

1. When a bishop says " he will open the gate of HELL for some people in this country... The 1st comment that got me thinking for days was " bishop, are you the HELL gatekeeper"...

2. When Gov. Amaechi was pictured croosing a street... A nlander comment that
"imagine if Gov Elect. Wike is driving that moment, na break failure go take the blame inside police report"
... Lol.. Dah 2nd comment... Lwkmd...
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by damilareoye: 9:32pm On May 02, 2015
Just today, a particular moniker said a fellow nairalander needs a brain charger.... Laughs... As if brain na Nokia battery
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2015
sìnaj:

You really should go back to junior high school.
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by Chidex2442(m): 9:52pm On May 02, 2015
#how does it change the price of garri in the market#
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by demmy0325(m): 9:55pm On May 02, 2015
Chidex2442:
#how does it change the price of garri in the market#

... because na garri dey Ur brain...
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by demmy0325(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2015
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by demmy0325(m): 6:30pm On May 03, 2015
shaboti:
Nawa o. I read funny comments everyday now I cant rememeber even one

... Ok
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by demmy0325(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2015
wachakuta:
Mhen nuf krazy comments on NL
.. Tel Us one dah made U laff so hard..
Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by rabbuy(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2015
One once said... Girls with bow legs should stop waering red leggings Cus they'll look like pliers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? by demmy0325(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2015
rabbuy:
One once said... Girls with bow legs should stop waering red leggings Cus they'll look like pliers
... Hahaha..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Disadvantage Of Big Ass / Whats The Fuss About Planking / Truvada, A New Drug To Prevent HIV Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.