Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,523 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics (59354 Views)

My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 24, 2015
He said this after a prolong chat that am not a wife material. He said I dnt display the attribute of one, what I.dnt understand is that must a gf act as a wife even when she isn't? Just to prove she's a wife material

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by vjsmiles: 6:48am On Feb 24, 2015
NO OFFE?NSE angry BUT HE IS RIGHT....

IF ALL THOSE THINGS HE MENTIONED ARE TRUE THEN BAE YOU AINT EVEN A HOUSEGIRL MATERIAL...
ONCE AGAIN NO OFFE?NSE angry

711 Likes 75 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Trinxie(f): 6:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Ehyah, sorry...I don't know much about guys tho buh it seems like the guy sef get wahala angry He wan chop all the entitlement of a husband finish. U're a girlfriend not wife...buh u have your own ijogbon too. At least when you're leaving his place u can just try to make things look neat like u were not in his house at all(like clean up a little). The habit should follow you everywhere has a lady whether bf's house or not.

212 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by texybaby(f): 6:51am On Feb 24, 2015
Kk ooo...but at least laying a bed u slept on shdnt b a wife duty..u slept on that bed plsss...even if u dont do any other thing

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Cutehector(m): 6:52am On Feb 24, 2015
Wen they tell dem to learn from mummy dey won't hear.

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Str8twistedme: 6:54am On Feb 24, 2015
Baba has said his mind.. didn't say it to hurt...
Telling you how he feels..
Change is one permanent thing..
Even Nigeria now be looking for change seriously..
Abeg try Change... and I don't like the fact you defensive.. you really don't see it as an issue

#Team Change

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 24, 2015
Op what I don't understand is why you posted this here.
Do you derive some sort of weird pleasure in showing people your flaws and short comings?
Or don't you know that what you did was wrong?

Of course no guy would tolerate a lazy lady. So you go to his house and you still expect him to cook for you?
The fact that he said you don't wash his clothes means that you have never even tried to wash his clothes for once.

Despite the fact that I am an advocate for women rights and gender equality, I believe that there are things that women are obliged to do.
You don't even lay the bed you slept on? Definitely, any man would be annoyed by this. Its spells laziness and immaturity on your part. It also shows that you are not an organized person

Op this guy loves you an he wants to marry you, that is why he is saying all this. The best you can do for yourself is change.
Prove to him that you have changed so that he doesn't leave you for another woman
Thanks

242 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by walexGodson(m): 6:58am On Feb 24, 2015
D guy is right

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by UnknownT: 6:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Which other 'wife material' pass to sleepiwith am for d same bed?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Godfullsam(m): 7:07am On Feb 24, 2015
U are not even a girl friend material undecided. Common sense is not common for girls, how on earth will you sleep in your bf house, eat his food and collect money for ur up keep (am sure) yet you can't even help clean up his house because you think you are no yet married to him

34 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by ShirelleBaby: 7:07am On Feb 24, 2015
u mean u get up from a bed and u don't straighten it,u don't sweep the floor or arrange the room a bit?

MEHN,YOU ARE DIRTY.
Cus wife or no wife--these are what any organised neat person(male or female)should do.
He even pointed it out for u.
SMH.I can only imagine how ur room looks like.
To me--i do that as a reflex action.my brain is already programmed to wake up,tidy my bed!sweep and arrange then leave--wherever the place may be!

Goodluck

The cooking part is optional but he is ur lover--u should try and join him.

And whether u like it or not--these things count-except u are planing to stay single for a long time.
He is getting tired of u and so will the next person and the next person-----until u put ur self together and quit being lazy and dirty

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Enegod(m): 7:07am On Feb 24, 2015
classicB:
He said this after a prolong chat that am not a wife material. He said I dnt display the attribute of one, what I.dnt understand is that must a gf act as a wife even when she isn't? Just to prove she's a wife material
It seems you're not even a girlfriend material undecided
You see, one must be gf material prior to
becoming wifey material

34 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by texybaby(f): 7:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Godfullsam:
U are not even a girl friend material undecided. Common sense is not common for girls, how on earth will you sleep in your bf house, eat his food and collect money for ur up keep (am sure) yet you can't even help clean up his house because you think you are no yet married to him

Did she tell u she collects money

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by alberto2k(m): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2015
You're not even a gf material angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by dmjinc(m): 7:16am On Feb 24, 2015
He ain't lying

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by texybaby(f): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2015
Dear op ....its not just a wife duty Its in u...thats one thing my ex misses me....if I reach his house at nyt cs of d distance I travel..I wont even wiwi in d toilet...till I wash it in d morning...I wont bath till I clean d bath...even d kitchen always un organised...if u cam stand like staying in dat room untidy...then tufiakwa....abeg its just hygienic u stay somewhere clean bikoo...no b say I like work ooo...but I wont look at d place like that....plsss x guy is right adjust n stop giving excuses for been filty

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Godfullsam:

Toh the matter taya mesef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by damseyl(f): 7:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Probably you aint acting like one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 24, 2015
@ops, u are a very lazy n dirty girl...that's jst d fact. angry

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 24, 2015
You putting this up there shows you aren't a wife material,cos you are shameless..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 24, 2015
You don't have to wash his clothes but he's right about the rest. It's common sense/courtesy to wanna make the bed you slept in, in the morning or help out during meals. How can you just sit there while someone is preparing a meal for the two of you? I'd be very uncomfortable.

Only thing I don't agree with in his bullet points is the one about washing his clothes. You're his GF, not his adoptive or surrogate mother. I'm sorry but he can wash his damn clothes until he "wifes" you or someone else. How childish. I really don't get the trend of some guys expecting their GFs to wash their clothes for them, especially when you're not even living together. That's just BS imo.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by iPopAlomo(m): 7:45am On Feb 24, 2015
So him go cook finish... you go chop inside and him go still wash the plate...?!

you're not qualified to be a side chick material... talkless of girlfriend material...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by TDstarr: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2015
Trinxie:
Ehyah, sorry...I don't know much about guys tho buh it seems like the guy sef get wahala angry He wan chop all the entitlement of a husband finish. U're a girlfriend not wife...buh u have your own ijogbon too. At least when you're leaving his place u can just try to make things look neat like u were not in his house at all(like clean up a little). The habit should follow you everywhere has a lady whether bf's house or not.
smh nigerian girls will never change.......marriage is justa piece of paper, dats what i tell my girlfriend everyday.......its still the same me and her in the same house.....unless she is trying to use house work to tie me down of wish i can conviniently employ a house help or date anoda chick.....but the most annoying part is she doesnt make the bed.....men my mum will just kill her.....she seems like d lazy type

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by TDstarr: 7:53am On Feb 24, 2015
texybaby:
Dear op ....its not just a wife duty Its in u...thats one thing my ex misses me....if I reach his house at nyt cs of d distance I travel..I wont even wiwi in d toilet...till I wash it in d morning...I wont bath till I clean d bath...even d kitchen always un organised...if u cam stand like staying in dat room untidy...then tufiakwa....abeg its just hygienic u stay somewhere clean bikoo...no b say I like work ooo...but I wont look at d place like that....plsss x guy is right adjust n stop giving excuses for been filty
i dont understand d girl o, is house work hard?? i like a clean hygenic lady abeg.....dey will just carry the work like its like building a house.....there are better ways to make a man want you ...not house work and sex....imagine me telling my gf i woul give her money till we married or i wont kiss her or when nigerian girlz go wise??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2015
Thank you all. Am not a lazy girl I just dnt want him to see everything he listed as my duty

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by TDstarr: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2015
SEE YOUR FISH BRAIN@OP IF HE MARRIES OR DATES ANODA GIRL YOU WILL START SHOUTING ALL MEN ARE EVIL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by TDstarr: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2015
classicB:
Thank you all. Am not a lazy girl I just dnt want him to see everything he listed as my duty
TIMES HAVE CHANGED...UNLESS YOU WANA GO BACK TO THE TIME WERE MEN ONLY MARRIED VIRGINS SO YOUR WIFE IS TRAINED ON YOUR BEHALF BEFORE YOU TOUCH HER

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by TDstarr: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2015
iPopAlomo:
So him go cook finish... you go chop inside and him go still wash the plate...?!

you're not qualified to be a side chick material... talkless of girlfriend material...
She tink say she be gold no wonder ugly girls get married quickly

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by justi4jesu(f): 8:02am On Feb 24, 2015
@OP dont be his housemaid, please opt out and search for a richer boyfriend with maids grin grin

14 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
NO OFFE?NSE angry BUT HE IS RIGHT....

IF ALL THOSE THINGS HE MENTIONED ARE TRUE THEN BAE YOU AINT EVEN A HOUSEGIRL MATERIAL...
ONCE AGAIN NO OFFE?NSE angry
girls of nowadays,no wonder guys use and dump them..all they are after is flashy things..can't they make the house and life of their bf flashy too? They r just a lazy bunch..the wife material in nowadays girls no even reach to sow g-string..

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 24, 2015
Op dat he is still with you is by God's grace. Little things count. If u can't wash ur boyfriend's clothes till he marries you, No wahala. But sleeping and not laying the bed? The flaws he pointed out are serious stuffs. Do u clean your house at all? When you wake up in the morning and he is cleaning the room,what do u do? If u are one of those that have sworn never to do wifey duties for a man till he marries you, then stop sleeping in his house. It's time for you to do the right thing. Cleanliness should come naturally to u.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2015
You're just a parasite and a termite

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! / Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day / Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.