Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,279 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Bizarre: Meet Woman With Two Private Parts And Not Scared To Talk Of It. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bizarre: Meet Woman With Two Private Parts And Not Scared To Talk Of It. (1954 Views)

Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon / Bizarre: Meet Woman With Two Private Parts And Not Scared To Talk Of It. / Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre: Meet Woman With Two Private Parts And Not Scared To Talk Of It. by kindl0(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2015
Last year Cassandra Bankson, 22, began getting pain in her lower back, after an examination she was told that she old had one kidney – and a second working vagina. Cassandra, who travels the world for her modelling career, has suffered severe bullying

throughout her life because of her acne and thought that having two vaginas may have led to the hormonal imbalance that was causing it. While friends and families were shocked at the news, Cassandra has been warmed by the response from loved ones. The condition does not mean that she is unable to conceive, but it can lead to complications.

Speaking about her unusual condition Cassandra said: “When we got the test results back the doctor said I only had one kidney and flippantly added that I have two vaginas – as she suspected. There is one vaginal opening but inside there are two vaginas, two uteri, two cervixes and two fallopian tubes. Most vaginas are one large cavity but this is a complete separation into two different cavities. I was shocked and the doctor explained to me that it was like an upside nose.

I didn’t really know what to make of it – I was just in shock but I don’t really let it get in the way of my life. It certainly helped explain a lot of things. Ever since I was younger I would go to the doctor because I was bleeding for 28 days or I would have two periods a month – but they never suspected I had a second vagina. I always had really bad cramps – I could not move or my bowels would just not want to behave because the cramps were so bad. It is extremely difficult to deal with because you don’t know whether your period is going to last a week or three.

She has suffered severe bullying throughout her life because of her acne, now she works as a model

As far as my understanding of how it affects a person’s sex life – for some people having two vaginas can make it very painful – for others I assume there are more nerve endings so it could be more pleasurable. I’m definitely nervous about having to explain this to future partners. It’s not something I’m looking forward to. It’s obviously a huge deal and I have no real idea how this is going to affect my life so it’s something we would have to talk about.

But hopefully it won’t be an issue – when I do meet someone I’ll be looking for an emotional connection, somebody to laugh and joke with – the sex side of things isn’t a huge issue for me. My two vaginas can be treated if they need to be and that’s good to know. But it’s not causing problems and I’m not trying to have kids right now but when I do decide I will hopefully be able to have them naturally. I’m feeling pretty calm about the whole situation.”

Double uterus occurs when the two small tubes that typically join together to create one hollow uterus don’t completely merge
Two vaginas also known as “uterus didelphys” (or double uterus), this condition occurs when the two small tubes that typically join together to create one hollow uterus don’t completely merge. So thera are a single vaginal opening, but two vaginal cavities, two uteruses, and two cervices. Because the uterus didelphys is only detectable by ultrasound or physical exam, many women can go years without realizing they have an extra womb, which can cause more than one period per month and sometimes call for wearing two tampons at once. In rare cases, women who have two separate uteri can get pregnant with non-identical twin babies at the same time.

Please I’d like to know your thoughts. do well to drop a comment.
Photos are in the link below.

https://gistdoor./2015/05/02/bizarre-woman-with-2-vaginas-and-not-afraid-to-talk-about-it-18/
Re: Bizarre: Meet Woman With Two Private Parts And Not Scared To Talk Of It. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 10:10pm On May 02, 2015
Pishures or adonbelieveit!
Re: Bizarre: Meet Woman With Two Private Parts And Not Scared To Talk Of It. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:48pm On May 02, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
Pishures or adonbelieveit!
You even put 's' for the pictures lol

(1) (Reply)

Frigidity: For Women Who Do Not Find Sex Pleasurable / Feminelle Special Care Cleanser (for Ladies) / TOP 10 HMO In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.