Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal (89673 Views)

I Was Blackmailed For Allegedly Putting Ucth Funds In Mmm— Prof. Agan, Cmd / Review On Antenatal And Delivery Experience At St. Luke's Hospital, Sabo-yaba / Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Dera25(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Please I need a matured advice, I have been having this argument with my fiancee and I want to confirm from the house especially ladies. She said that during antenatal there is a stage the doctor will start putingt his hand on the private part to examine the condition of the baby. But my problem with this is not only to confirm the authenticity of this story but I am feeling so disgusted on how a male doctor will be putting hands on someone's darling wife because of antenatal not even during child birth. No insult please

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by babyme1(f): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
Marry her first before worrying about ante-natals. Next

Edited
Wow! Never seen these no of likes on ANY post on NL. tongue grin

541 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by zadok60: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Dera25(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyme1:
Marry her first before worrying about ante-natals. Next
Sister I know that I will marry her but that is not the issue please I want to know if it is true, then if yes, how do u ladies cope with the male doctors?

28 Likes

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by xynerise: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dera25:
Please I need a matured advice, I have been having this argument with my fiancee and I want to confirm from the house especially ladies. She said that during antenatal there is a stage the doctor will start putingt his hand on the private part to examine the condition of the baby. But my problem with this is not only to confirm the authenticity of this story but I am feeling so disguise on how the male doctor will be putting hands on someone's dearly wife because of antenatal not even during child birth. No insult please
What do you mean?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Creamish(f): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dera25:
Please I need a matured advice, I have been having this argument with my fiancee and I want to confirm from the house especially ladies. She said that during antenatal there is a stage the doctor will start putingt his hand on the private part to examine the condition of the baby. But my problem with this is not only to confirm the authenticity of this story but I am feeling so disguise on how the male doctor will be putting hands on someone's dearly wife because of antenatal not even during child birth. No insult please

If u have this concern already, then its better u stick with a female gynae because its not only ante-natal examinations that may warrant such procedures..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by xynerise: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
Creamish:

If u have this concern already, then its better u stick with a female gynae because its not only ante-natal examinations that may warrant such procedures..
Tell him.
I heard doctors do that to also expand the vulv'a opening lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by MizMyColi(f): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
OP sounds a tad insecure.
Doctors don't look at your wife like a sex object, I'm pretty sure they don't do it sensually too.

To them, she's just a human with an anatomy to be observed/studied for her greater good.
Biko get over it.

Better still, get her a female doctor, OB/GYN and nurse.
Or is that a cause for concern too?
cheesy

119 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by echobee(f): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
xynerise:

Tell him.
I heard doctors do that to also expand the vulv'a opening lipsrsealed
you be doctor? sad

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by xynerise: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
echobee:

you be doctor? sad
Almost a doctor wink

6 Likes

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by iduzebaba(m): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
it's called vaginal examination, and it is part of the clinical examinations for pregnant women, it is not routine, and not always done during every antenatal visit but only when it's indicated. we doctors are professionals and should not be associated with lewdness.

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by echobee(f): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
xynerise:

Almost a doctor wink
ok sad
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by oweniwe(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
xynerise:

What do you mean?

he probably meant to say he's DISGUSTED

5 Likes

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by xynerise: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
oweniwe:

he probably meant to say he's DISGUSTED
That wasn't a mistake from him but a gbagaun grin

17 Likes

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by xynerise: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
echobee:

ok sad
What? undecided
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by datguru: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Interesting.....
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by kaeycea(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
And u think physiological changes that accompany pregnacy will leave ur private part attractive to d Dr...
It's even out of call to duty and selfless service to humanity will a Dr attempt to touch such a pregnancy-induced physiological distortion of ur private part at such a time

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by oweniwe(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
xynerise:

That wasn't a mistake from him but a gbagaun grin

the amount of gbagaun people are "commiting" now a days.... Even graduates..... Its pathetic....

They will blame government....
No be government... Na lack of book reading habit for secondary school dey cause am

12 Likes

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by breathless(m): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
cheesy
OP is freaking out already. Man, better brace up for it as it will SURELY happen. You want to have kids? Then pay the price.

But seriously, you should more concerned about the well being of mother and child during the antenatal period than the doctor(s) doing their job to ensure safe delivery. Like a doctor said in a previous post, they are "professionals and not associated with lewdness".

Besides, if it makes you uncomfortable, insist on a female doctor or else with the way your mind is "working" now, you may not allow nobody to touch her when she's pregnant.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Creamish(f): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
kaeycea:
And u think physiological changes that accompany pregnacy will leave ur private part attractive to d Dr...
It's even out of call to duty and selfless service to humanity will a Dr attempt to touch such a pregnancy-induced physiological distortion of ur private part at such a time

Biko....explain this distortion u speak about. Tis news to me. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
!it's not so oh!it's only when they complain of complications in the womb, it's mostly female nurses who understand their body more that does such. over here in the north, a man won't even try it!how many women will he insert in a day?how much sanitizer will he buy to burn his skin while sanitizing?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Found This On My Family Body Please What Is It? / Who Knows What Can Cure Staph / Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.