Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Rapture Vision - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rapture Vision (870 Views)

Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? / Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rapture Vision by Beyhiodie(m): 11:23pm On May 02, 2015
:It happened that I with some set of known people were inside an exam hall. As we were writing the exam, I raised a question that
who will like to go with the rapture? (according to the dream, we
all know that rapture will happen before we finish the exam but we didn't just take it serious) everyone in the exam hall just turn the question down. But I noticed something that those that finish the exam in time before the time was up went with rapture. It’s seems there was a time allocated for the exam. Now those of us that are still writing until the time was up, we are the one left behind .We were asked to stop after the appointed time for the exam was reached and the paper was collected. we all move out of the Hall but only to see people standing in group talking about a man that parked his car
infront of the school gate waiting for students to come out(he is a military man ). Someone who was among the people that was standing said a student has went out and immediately he was forced to take an oat or something.
and that he was later transported to the head quarter of the agency after taking the oat for another step of investigation and recommendation. Now everybody was afraid to go out of the compound. Those that was joking with the question I asked the other time started shivering. While everyone was waiting in the
compound looking at the man and the man starring at us and waiting for who will come out first, I remembered two people I recognize , went out and didn't take the direction of where the man was but the man saw them and he immediately start his car and started running after them, I don't know what actually happened to them at last because I was still inside the
compound regretting why i missed the rapture and looking for a way out. As the man started chasing those guys , I jumped down
(as i jumped down, i saw that he has already parked his car was tracing them in foot) from the school fence(it was on high ground) Some other person too jumped and started following me. We were running, and as were were running I saw those two people that left the compound earlier on and immediately I saw them i knew the man will be very close to them so i changed direction but the guy that was following me went straight to their direction. As I changed direction and hide, it was not long when i saw the man, now with another man went straight to the path where I was coming from and after they left, i
left my hiding place and started running again ,as i was running, i heard a well known man of God preaching in church(I know the
man of God very well). But i just keep on running until i get to a house where i managed to get cover and hide in order not to take
the oat but i saw some unrecognized faces in that house, also hiding. As i join them, it was not long that this two men, passed through the front of the house ,as they were about to leave the
house, the second man looked directly at the house, where we are hiding. Then he turned back, he was coming towards where
we are in the house. I happened to know the house very well, there is a store where i can hide so i immediately left those i met and head to the Store, one of them also followed me. We opened
the door, entered and closed it. But the window of the store was open , as I was trying to close the window, I heard a knock at the
main entrance, I started closing the window so that we can hide there, the knock was going repeatedly but i didn't yield to it, I can't
go out of the store and I was shivering. That was when I woke up.

I pray every reader believe this . An even is coming called rapture . A sudden disappearance of a large number of people. Many will be left behind especially those who didn’t believe in Jesus. They will be required to take a mark or chip or any thing disguised as means of identification and transaction into their body. Anyone who does that already sign enmity with God. It’s better not to experience that day even as a believe, it will be horrific. Keep a guide on your self and stay prepared. If you aren’t born again, look for a living church , attend and see the head there. See you in the kingdom

3 Likes

Re: The Rapture Vision by Beyhiodie(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2015
MARANATHA

1 Like

Re: The Rapture Vision by obiZEAL(m): 12:06am On May 03, 2015
Its amazing what one wrap of weed can do.

(1) (Reply)

Reincarnation:is It Real? / God's Name / Religious Organizations To Be Taxed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.