Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Have This Effective Glnd Product On Give Away Price...+ This Health Infos. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have This Effective Glnd Product On Give Away Price...+ This Health Infos. (764 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Anyone Who Became Rich Through Glnd Network Marketing? / I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, / Help!! I Erroneously Paid Twice For Same Product On Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have This Effective Glnd Product On Give Away Price...+ This Health Infos. by destac: 12:14am On May 03, 2015
[b]Buy Tre ne-ne----------------Product from GLND for N4000.00
Tre –ne –ne----------- is a product serving the following functions in the body:
1. Food supplement; to supplement for whole grain class of food that is almost lacking in our diet especially in Africa mainly because of our eating culture.
According to WHO, this is the class of food that should be taken at least 50% of our dietary composition for a healthy living. Other dietary composition by WHO are carbohydrates-5%, proteins-15%, vegetables and fats-30% and the rest should contain the whole grains.
The whole grains make the cells of the body more permeable to transport materials in and out of the cells; more so enhances cell membrane’s flexibility.
2. To balance the sugar level in the body.
3. To burn bad fats (cholesterols) from the blood stream, liver and underneath the skin lining.
...and many more...

Anybody familiar with GLND products will know the product is good and effective and my offer is a bonus for everyone.
CONTACT ME THROUGH THE MAIL: destac003@yahoo.com
[/b]
Re: Have This Effective Glnd Product On Give Away Price...+ This Health Infos. by channelz: 12:30am On May 03, 2015
GNLD undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Business / Refill Ink Cartridge For Epson 9900 Printer . Say Bye To Expensive Ink Cartridge / Sage 50 Accounting Software Sale, Implementation, Training & Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.