Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 (3170 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Photos: Mercedes Benz S-class Vs Audi S8 / Jaguar XJ Vs Mercedes Benz S Class Vs BMW 7 Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by sync428: 6:00am On May 03, 2015
Please the German car gurus in the house please help a brother make a choice. I have decided to go for any of the German cars but need advice from the experts in the house.
From fuel economy to durability to maintenance to rugedity

Mercedes Benz c class 2001-05
BMW 3 series 2001-05
Audi a4 2001- 05

Please guys your advices is highly needed right now
Thanks in advance.
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by sync428: 6:53am On May 03, 2015
All views and no comments make OP even more confused

Guys pls help a brother
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by Nobody: 9:47am On May 03, 2015
Difficult to advice, when you don't mention engine options.

Do these cars you're comparing have engines, or are you comparing bodyshells?
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by sync428: 1:13pm On May 03, 2015
Siena:
Difficult to advice, when you don't mention engine options.

Do these cars you're comparing have engines, or are you comparing bodyshells?

Thanks bro
I need just 4 cylinder, 1.8L - 2.0L engine
Auto transmission or tiptronic
Thanks in advance
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by chucky234(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2015
The BMW 3series like the C class kompressor come with cramped back seat which make them very uncomfortable for your passengers, I'll advice you to go for either the 1.8T or 2.0L A4 Audi which offer balance of comfort, power and fuel efficiency.
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by DGD1(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2015
Audi a4 will be a better option provided you get a well maintained one
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by sync428: 3:39pm On May 04, 2015
chucky234:
The BMW 3series like the C class kompressor come with cramped back seat which make them very uncomfortable for your passengers, I'll advice you to go for either the 1.8T or 2.0L A4 Audi which offer balance of comfort, power and fuel efficiency.

Thanks bro
I was actually confused but now its getting clearer
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by sync428: 3:42pm On May 04, 2015
DGD1:

Thanks too
Was thinking that Mercedes is the best of the German cars when used in naija(in terms of maintenance and seeing good mechanic)
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by prudencesmart(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2015
If you go for the Audi, you are at your own peril, the better option for you is the Benz c 200 kompressor . Good return in fuel economy, comfort and prestige, combine with power and availability of spare parts, compared to the others. Two Adult enters the cramped sport back seat of Benz 190 , how much more the roomier c class?

Secondary, ask anybody around, mechanics in Naija dont understand Audi and BMW that much, so their owners tends to suffer in their hands. Except you'll be doing your repairs yourself.

Secondary,there is this aura you will feel while driving the Benz that is lacking in others. Mind you, Benz haters will never endorse this.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by DGD1(m): 5:50pm On May 04, 2015
sync428:

Thanks too
Was thinking that Mercedes is the best of the German cars when used in naija(in terms of maintenance and seeing good mechanic)

bros, those german cars are not what anybody can toy with, get a competent workshop else you might regret buying them.
Good maintenance culture and zero tolerance for manage-manage
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by DGD1(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2015
prudencesmart:

Secondary,there is this aura you will feel while driving the Benz that is lacking in others. Mind you, Benz haters will never endorse this.

lolz
there you go again
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 04, 2015
DGD1:

lolz
there you go again
False?...Engineered yo move the human spirit...
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 04, 2015
DGD1:
I prefer Audi 80...
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by DGD1(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2015
SmartChoices:
I prefer Audi 80...
your personality self na wa Audi 80 is not part of the options the OP gave now
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by DGD1(m): 10:44pm On May 04, 2015
SmartChoices:

False?...Engineered yo move the human spirit...

I nominate you as Benz brand ambassador.

once they appoint you, you can compensate me with a brand new S550, hope am not asking too much?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by sync428: 11:09am On May 05, 2015
Thanks guys
From what I have seen here, I think the c class will do but I love this car called Audi A4
German cars are just irresistible
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by sync428: 11:09am On May 05, 2015
DGD1:

once they appoint you, you can compensate me with a brand new S550, hope am not asking too much?

S550
That's a big engine u know
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by auhanson(m): 12:41pm On May 05, 2015
DGD1:

Are u sure you can keep with that Beast, cos it surely gonna happen? You better ask for pure water if you gonna have peace of mind, cos i would not have u complain in that S550smiley
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by DGD1(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2015
sync428:

S550 That's a big engine u know
am not a small man too
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by DGD1(m): 7:13pm On May 05, 2015
auhanson:

Are u sure you can keep with that Beast, cos it surely gonna happen? You better ask for pure water if you gonna have peace of mind, cos i would not have u complain in that S550smiley

*scratches head*
oga, I requested for brand new(warranty cover am)
By the way, am not in under must to use only japs..... I can i imagine myself driving the s550, when police stop me.... all they will say is *happy weekend sir, weytin you chop remain for d boiz* BT with my *pure water* you know how the story go b
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by auhanson(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2015
DGD1:

*scratches head*
oga, I requested for brand new(warranty cover am)
By the way, am not in under must to use only japs..... I can i imagine myself driving the s550, when police stop me.... all they will say is *happy weekend sir, weytin you chop remain for d boiz* BT with my *pure water* you know how the story go b

Oh yeah! I feel you cheesy ..But these days Naija has turn to kidnappers den, one has to be careful the kind of lifestyle showcased, else the ransom may be too dear. Its better to watch your back and go with the little but mighty.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by DGD1(m): 10:03pm On May 10, 2015
auhanson:

Oh yeah! I feel you cheesy ..But these days Naija has turn to kidnappers den, one has to be careful the kind of lifestyle showcased, else the ransom may be too dear. Its better to watch your back and go with the little but mighty.

you are right, security in this country has deteriorated.... hoping for the best sha
Re: Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 16, 2015
sync428:

S550
That's a big engine u know
Be careful what you wish for...

(1) (Reply)

SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It / Honda Crv Exl 2010 / Gear Fiber Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.