Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight (2485 Views)

Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight / Check Out Full Stars And Their Picture At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao / Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by pufframmy1: 6:39am On May 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by xreal: 6:56am On May 03, 2015
where are their children naa?
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by lordizak(m): 6:58am On May 03, 2015
If I was there, I would rather watch that boobs.. why does d female folks think it's cool-dressing half unclad?

4 Likes

Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 7:04am On May 03, 2015
bey beautiful as always! jay z looks interested
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by mamayo99: 7:12am On May 03, 2015
wtf
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by uchechukwum(m): 7:14am On May 03, 2015
Mak beyonce no forget say na fight she wan gob watch not other way round
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by pufframmy1: 7:19am On May 03, 2015
LOLZ
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:22am On May 03, 2015
is dat mary j by the right?? shocked

1 Like

Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by iamrealdeji(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2015
lordizak:
If I was there, I would rather watch that boobs..
why does d female folks think it's cool-dressing half unclad?
her nipples are almost showing and she'd be the same person advising married women in her album,is it to strip naked or what? #illuminatiPuppet,people always think she's more modest than Kim K,but I see no difference,only that Bey pretends a lot,but Kim K doesn't pretend
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by icebebe(f): 7:48am On May 03, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
her mum
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 8:56am On May 03, 2015
icebebe:
her mum
whose mum?
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by lawwonder(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2015
she sure say na match she come watch
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by scampy(m): 9:08am On May 03, 2015
That is Mary J beside Jay Z.
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 9:46am On May 03, 2015
Those boobs are down too downcasted.

See how they stately look low like they've got something on the floor they're keen on seeing.

Not bobly and fleshy at all.
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by 2dice(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2015
See mumu dressing..kukuma no wear anything laa
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by benuejosh: 10:31am On May 03, 2015
Wether MAY WHETHER or JUNE WHETHER I no like the guy. #TeamPacman though he lost out. I still sense a rematch
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by tayoxx(m): 10:33am On May 03, 2015
e b like say she dey do her no bra day o
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 11:03am On May 03, 2015
That awkward moment when she jumps up to celebrate Floyds victory. And her b00bs flys out
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 11:12am On May 03, 2015
VIPERVENOM:

I see her wink love that woman grin
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by abimbawealth(f): 11:15am On May 03, 2015
All I see is pikin food wey come watch fight...choi
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 11:37am On May 03, 2015
OP small small na,y una love to lie like dis That's isn't the fight,'twas a show dey attended

1 Like

Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by stevecantrell: 11:41am On May 03, 2015
lordizak:
If I was there, I would rather watch that boobs..
why does d female folks think it's cool-dressing half unclad?

See the huge disparity between jay Z and Beyonces choice of attire.
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 11:42am On May 03, 2015
[size=28pt]oga lienus![/size]
Re: See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight by Nitefury: 12:25pm On May 03, 2015
As usual, the man dresses decently but the women leaves nothing to the imagination..

(Black) Women are architects of their own problems walahi.. The love of undue attention...

Abeg where's better pikin, Chimamanda Adichie.. Come and show this lady who featured you on her hit track "Flawless" how to dress decently and still be a celebrity or a feminist

(1) (Reply)

Meet Tiwa Savage Twin, Shares Striking Resemblance! / Toke Makinwa Shines In All White Dress,says She Is Heaven Sent / Olamide Shares Photos Of His Son Batifeori Maximiliano As He Learns To Stand Upr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.