Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

15 Youths Burn Baptist Church In Kano (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 15 Youths Burn Baptist Church In Kano (photos) (778 Views)

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Youths Burn Baptist Church In Kano (photos) by chiebuka600(m): 11:32am On May 03, 2015
From CELEB NEWS ARENA dot COM
The Kano State Police Command have arrested 15 persons in connection with the recent burning of Baptist Church at Gidan Maso Village in Rogo Local Government Area of the state.

Irate youths had last month burnt the church and the residence of its pastor Rev Habila Garba, with one of his daughters dying of suffocation.

The Kano State government was reported to have sent one Alhaji Is’haq to assess the situation, but the Christian community was said to have been disturbed by his statement in Hausa language which interpretation means that “such an insignificant issue and destruction (where a life was lost) does not call for any mention at all, yet we went about publicizing it to the whole world.”

President of “Tarayyar Masihiyawan Nijeria” (Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri Christians), Gen. Ishaku Ahmed Dikko (retd), revealed this while giving a situation report of the incident on Sunday in Abuja.

He noted that in spite of the arrest, four of the youths were still “roaming about boasting and threatening the Christians because they have not been arrested”.

“In response to the cry of Tarayyar Masihiyawan Nigeriya (Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri Christians Association) on the above incidence and the publicity given to it by the Press, we received attention from the Nigerian Police, Emir of Kano and Kano State Government.
See photos & read more: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1002864356405002
Re: 15 Youths Burn Baptist Church In Kano (photos) by loomer: 11:39am On May 03, 2015
I no even know wetin to talk again.
Re: 15 Youths Burn Baptist Church In Kano (photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2015
May God help them!
Killing and destroying christians houses and churches have been a real fun to hausafulani muslims from time immemorial!
To them, nobody has a right to anything unless they permit it their way!
Next the gov will revoke everything on that plot of land and instead will give out the plot to build a mosque or quranic school. We know them wella here!
Re: 15 Youths Burn Baptist Church In Kano (photos) by POPdecorator: 1:24pm On May 03, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
May God help them!
Killing and destroying christians houses and churches have been a real fun to hausafulani muslims from time immemorial!
To them, nobody has a right to anything unless they permit it their way!
Next the gov will revoke everything on that plot of land and instead will give out the plot to build a mosque or quranic school. We know them wella here!
use ur sense na hw y take no shey na muslim do am

even isreal do more dan what hause pple dey do for here and some area in igbo land but am not in support of that act

#letpeacereigninthiscountry

1 Like

Re: 15 Youths Burn Baptist Church In Kano (photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2015
POPdecorator:
use ur sense na hw y take no shey na muslim do am

even isreal do more dan what hause pple dey do for here and some area in igbo land but am not in support of that act

#letpeacereigninthiscountry
Hey! Park Well!
Am a victim. Less than a year ago!
I live among hausafulanis all my life!
Only few people know them better than me!
The said Baptist Church was burnt last two months when a member converted to Islam and later reverted to christianity. In islam he is a walking cadavers but he escaped before the sword could reach him here in Kano. So they burnt the church instead.
Re: 15 Youths Burn Baptist Church In Kano (photos) by POPdecorator: 7:30pm On May 03, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Hey! Park Well!
Am a victim. Less than a year ago!
I live among hausafulanis all my life!
Only few people know them better than me!
The said Baptist Church was burnt last two months when a member converted to Islam and later reverted to christianity. In islam he is a walking cadavers but he escaped before the sword could reach him here in Kano. So they burnt the church instead.
did they say islam teach them?

(1) (Reply)

Recent Advancements In Organization Of Churches. / Multiple Fibroid Uprooted, Yoke Of Seven Years Barrenness Broken / Church Of Satan Registration Web Site Now Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.