Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants (4003 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / South African Policeman Flees Snake Screaming And Shouting Like A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by morpheus24: 7:05pm On May 07, 2015
OohLalah:

I think South Africans do not care about what Nigerians inparticular think anymore. No one will ever satisfy your sickness of wanting South Africa to fail. We all get that now

Nah its your sensitive natures that continue to dictate your reaction when criticized by others, especially the loud mouth Nigerian. It erks you when another person calls out your faults. Yet we are to sit and take insults from your media, your diplomats and likes who see other Africans in the light of "kwerekweres"

OohLalah:

We as a country and other countries are satisfied with all the steps taken and the continued debates in our tv, media, social organizations, religious organizations, our musicians have come together and released tons of records lamenting this act. All newspapers every single day tell good stories about brotherhood and a united Africa. We know it will not be enough but our government has send out ministers to the communities to listen and come up with solutions to change this by adjusting our
legislations and policies. Courts have been beefed up and time extended for prosecutions, Army for the first time in our history after apartheid walks our streets a rare and provocative scene in SA because of our history but we all think its necessary to quench this. However, Nigeria's want blood, they want us to slit our throats for tv to see that we are doing something? And to that we say f***ck Nigeria and to hell with everything you use to threaten us with.
Even SADC has come back to say they are satisfied with actions taken and will also share the blame **In Mugabe's own words.
So take your concern and sharve it where the sun don't shine because we now know its no concern but an attempt to kick us while we are down. Your diplomatic entourage recall was disgraced with not even one other country joining you and we called you bluff, only for you to turn back with your tails between your legs giving a half backed story about miscomunication.
To be honest, where most SAns are now is to hope for SA & Nigeria diplomatic ties to be severed completely so we will not bee taken hostage for every mistake we make.

I hope the ties are severed as well. We do not want Euro-Africans to be the leaders of this continent and we will continue to make it known through out the continent.

Please take back your companies, withdraw your embassy, close down your borders and revert back to the isolationist stance of the Apatheid government. Nigeria was around before an independent South AFrica. Nigeria will be around long after.

1 Like

Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by morpheus24: 7:15pm On May 07, 2015
OohLalah:

Just Google Zambia forums that's what i did as well and that's how i found Nairaland.

Please point me to a specific one. I can point you to comments made by South Africans regarding Xenophobia

just go to this site www.news24.com. The comments were so bad ahd hateful that in a thread titled "Nigerians seek compensation" the site admin had to shut it off.

Do you see that happening here on Nairaland?
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by vandalZA(m): 7:39pm On May 07, 2015
morpheus24:

When the foreigners leave, next it is service delivery riots,

I am guessing who will be next after taht?

A bunch of violent minded people always thirsty for blood.
but we are not comparable to boko H
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by vandalZA(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2015
morpheus24:

Pleas see below for your response

PRE APATHEID... We are suffering because of Apatheid.... .Apatheid MUST GO!

POST 1994.... We are suffering because of White priviledge.....WHITES must redistribute wealth or they MUST GO

2008...We are suffering because of tenderpreneurs and ZUma and his Corrupt cronies... ZUMA MUST GO

Post 2008... We are suffering because BLACK AFRICAN FOREIGNERS are coming into our country and stealing our jobs... FOREIGNERS MUST GO!

Post 2014... We are suffering because of colonial statues... THE colonial statutues MUST GO!

Psot 2015.... We are suffering because.....****FILL IN THE BLANk***

If you cannot see a pattern of s.Tu.pi.dity here then you either didn't go to school.

PS why are you on Nairaland posting on subjects about immigrants??

so Nigerian problems are much better than south African problems......so it all Nigerians receive all they service they need from government from electricity to tap and clean water from free education to free housing from free old age grants to child's grants I would love to be a Nigerian citizen one they to live better that south Africans
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by morpheus24: 7:52pm On May 07, 2015
vandalZA:
but we are not comparable to boko H
No one said you were.
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by morpheus24: 7:55pm On May 07, 2015
vandalZA:
so Nigerian problems are much better than south African problems......so it all Nigerians receive all they service they need from government from electricity to tap and clean water from free education to free housing from free old age grants to child's grants I would love to be a Nigerian citizen one they to live better that south Africans

Highlighting Nigeria's problems does not erase that of South Africas.

Please they closed down the "is NIgera better than South africa forum" a long time ago.

This is on Xenophobia and influx of foreign migrants.
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by OohLalah(f): 8:01pm On May 07, 2015
morpheus24:

Nah its your sensitive natures that continue to dictate your reaction when criticized by others, especially the loud mouth Nigerian. It erks you when another person calls out your faults. Yet we are to sit and take insults from your media, your diplomats and likes who see other Africans in the light of "kwerekweres"

I hope the ties are severed as well. We do not want Euro-Africans to be the leaders of this continent and we will continue to make it known through out the continent.

Please take back your companies, withdraw your embassy, close down your borders and revert back to the isolationist stance of the Apatheid government. Nigeria was around before an independent South AFrica. Nigeria will be around long after.

If you don't care that much about the "Euro-africans" why are you here day in and day out foaming on both side of your mouth?

We won't take anything from Nigeria but we will do what is right for our country and our citizens. You reserve the right to kick our companies and all investments made by SA in your country out, we don't care really.

We were hoping for you to act but alas you're just a loud lot but just cowards at best. We were also waiting for a show down on the recall but you saw that you were the odd one out and shamelessly apologised.

Now, puleeeze don't phool yourselves about Africa's leadership. We are only persuing & strengthening our own economic and political growth. We could careless if Africa chooses a failed state like Nigeria to lead it as long they do not run down South when it fails.

But you know what? Like the pitiful embarrassing diplomatic outfit recall tantrums you threw no one will join you and we will only cut ties with Nigeria only. We will work hard to resolve issues with other African countries. We know you guys have no balls, you love groupies and you will find out that no one wants to join you and you will cry your past time song, why all of Africa hate us? . cheesy

Btw, SADC is stronger than ever before at the moment which is what is really needed to move Southern Africa to a one African sphere that could trade, travel and live anywhere. Did you check the resolution from the past SADC summit? You will really learn we dont care much about Nigeria as long as we can uplift, develop and live in peace with SADC we would have won.

Now Sir! Calm down and go home to build Nigeria, it needs you more. Do you know you are currently borrowing externally after exhausting domestic financiers just to pay salaries?

Please where can Nigeria lead anyone to? except to temptation.
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by OohLalah(f): 8:24pm On May 07, 2015
morpheus24:

Please point me to a specific one. I can point you to comments made by South Africans regarding Xenophobia

just go to this site www.news24.com. The comments were so bad ahd hateful that in a thread titled "Nigerians seek compensation" the site admin had to shut it off.

Do you see that happening here on Nairaland
?

I don't really get you. What has SA site got to do with Zambia?

In that post as I said SA just want Nigeria out, because of your sick twisted mentality of milking every horrible situation to scam and defraud people.
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by morpheus24: 8:40pm On May 07, 2015
OohLalah:

If you don't care that much about the "Euro-africans" why are you here day in and day out foaming on both side of your mouth?

Spin the question around, If you do not care about what Nigerians think of you, Why are you here defending your country

OohLalah:

We won't take anything from Nigeria but we will do what is right for our country and our citizens. You reserve the right to kick our companies and all investments made by SA in your country out, we don't care really. We were hoping for you to act but alas you're just a loud lot but just cowards at best. We were also waiting for a show down on the recall but you saw that you were the odd one out and shamelessly apologised.

Good! lobby your government to hurry up and act fast. This is the way to go about things or do you plan on killing more innocents to get this point across to the ANC. Please ask them to withdraw all Sa companies in Nigeria with immediate effect and go back home to find jobs for their unemployed. Lets see how fast your government acts on this one.

OohLalah:

Now, puleeeze don't phool yourselves about Africa's leadership. We are only persuing & strengthening our own economic and political growth. We could careless if Africa chooses a failed state like Nigeria to lead it as long they do not run down South when it fails.
But you know what? Like the pitiful embarrassing diplomatic outfit recall tantrums you threw no one will join you and we will only cut ties with Nigeria only. We will work hard to resolve issues with other African countries. We know you guys have no balls, you love groupies and you will find out that no one wants to join you and you will cry your past time song, why all of Africa hate us? . cheesy

You know there is an old saying on the continent you probably aren't familiar with. It goes something like this. " Put a Ghanian, A South African, A Congolese, A Burkinabe and and a Nigerian on a deserted island. If the Nigerian man goes left, after a lot of mutter and grumbling his counterparts will eventually turn left as well knowing fully well the resilience and the ingenuity of the Nigerian, he is bound to find an escape route on the island or die trying.

Other African countries curse Nigerians when all is rosy, but when it gets dirty well.... the above says it all.

OohLalah:

Btw, SADC is stronger than ever before at the moment which is what is really needed to move Southern Africa to a one African sphere that could trade, travel and live anywhere. Did you check the resolution from the past SADC summit? You will really learn we dont care much about Nigeria as long as we can uplift, develop and live in peace with SADC we would have won.

Small mindedness.....it runs rife in the black South African mind.

OohLalah:

Now Sir! Calm down and go home to build Nigeria, it needs you more. Please where can Nigeria lead anyone to? except to temptation.

I am home, m.o.ro.n

OohLalah:

Do you know you are currently borrowing externally after exhausting domestic financiers just to pay salaries?

*YAWN***,the usual diversionary tactic. What do salaries have to do with the problem of the influx of immigrants to SA and the inability of the government in SA to address underlining issues of Xenophobia.

Oh yeah I forgot, none of my business right?

1 Like

Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by morpheus24: 8:42pm On May 07, 2015
OohLalah:

I don't really get you. What has SA site got to do with Zambia?
In that post as I said SA just want Nigeria out, because of your sick twisted mentality of milking every horrible situation to scam and defraud people.

Again point me to the Zambian site, I pointed you a SA site with comments on Nigerians and African migrants in general.

Can you point me to the Zambian sites, you earlier referenced.

PS, if you want us out then we want your companies out as well. As was explained before. There was a Nigeria long before post APatheid 1994,there will still be one long after.
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by OohLalah(f): 9:21pm On May 07, 2015
morpheus24:

Spin the question around, If you do not care about what Nigerians think of you, Why are you here defending your country

Good! lobby your government to hurry up and act fast. This is the way to go about things or do you plan on killing more innocents to get this point across to the ANC. Please ask them to withdraw all Sa companies in Nigeria with immediate effect and go back home to find jobs for their unemployed. Lets see how fast your government acts on this one.

You know there is an old saying on the continent you probably aren't familiar with. It goes something like this. " Put a Ghanian, A South African, A Congolese, A Burkinabe and and a Nigerian on a deserted island. If the Nigerian man goes left, after a lot of mutter and grumbling his counterparts will eventually turn left as well knowing fully well the resilience and the ingenuity of the Nigerian, he is bound to find an escape route on the island or die trying.

Other African countries curse Nigerians when all is rosy, but when it gets dirty well.... the above says it all.

Small mindedness.....it runs rife in the black South African mind.

I am home, m.o.ro.n

*YAWN***,the usual diversionary tactic. What do salaries have to do with the problem of the influx of immigrants to SA and the inability of the government in SA to address underlining issues of Xenophobia.

Oh yeah I forgot, none of my business right?

You are the moronn hee calling people moronns. Why would we do anything? Its you that are threatening to do something about our investments in your country. Watch as we refuse to pay your scammers what they call compensation. Why would anyone come open a business without insurance when its a must to have an insurance for your business. So we must now pay them for doing something wrong? They were not forced or asked by our country to open businesses so as South African pay insurance every month to cover any losses at home or in business so should they.

Now, you must threaten fire and brimstone again and we're waiting to see if you can pull it off. Take our non payment as a dare. And pull the plug, you don't think we are dumb as to pull the plug on our businesses while still getting some cents? You do it chestbeaters!

And your saying is your west African self delusion that we do not care for. If you are home good then, help your country out you seem to have all the answers to SA issues.

Goodluck to ya!

#Saynotoxenophobia
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by OohLalah(f): 9:28pm On May 07, 2015
morpheus24:

Again point me to the Zambian site, I pointed you a SA site with comments on Nigerians and African migrants in general.

Can you point me to the Zambian sites, you earlier referenced.

PS, if you want us out then we want your companies out as well. As was explained before. There was a Nigeria long before post APatheid 1994,there will still be one long after.

Ouboetie weee! Just type zambian forums then check for the topic.

Once again we never threatened to withdraw our companies, youre the ones who threatened to kick them out. We are not crazy to leave all the investment we made in your country without get every penny worth on it. But if you go through with your threats with we all know was just cheap talk, then we will do the necessary.

Have a good night!
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by morpheus24: 9:32pm On May 07, 2015
OohLalah:

You are the moronn hee calling people moronns. Why would we do anything? Its you that are threatening to do something about our investments in your country.

Boycotts to shut down business are an act of civil disobedience. Looting and burning people to show your government you are serious is an act of wounded and violent minds.

OohLalah:

Watch as we refuse to pay your scammers what they call compensation. Why would anyone come open a business without insurance when its a must to have an insurance for your business. So we must now pay them for doing something wrong? They were not forced or asked by our country to open businesses so as South African pay insurance every month to cover any losses at home or in business so should they.

The violent tendencies of the common South African on display. The simple civilized answer would be no, we are not paying you based on the fact that these are informal businesses that did not register with SAPS and therefore are outside of the sphere of government control.

Are you afraid of the Nigerians asking for compensation?

But of course your people have been bullied for such a long time so their responses are understandable smiley

OohLalah:

Now, you must threaten fire and brimstone again and we're waiting to see if you can pull it off. Take our non payment as a dare. And pull the plug, you don't think we are dumb as to pull the plug on our businesses while still getting some cents? You do it chestbeaters!
And your saying is your west African self delusion that we do not care for. If you are home good then, help your country out you seem to have all the answers to SA issues.
Goodluck to ya!
#Saynotoxenophobia

Of course you wont pull the plug. ITs the money, so don't expect migrants who are making money to just up and leave the country simply because they are making money right infront of your eyes. Not gonna happen.

If you choose your violent ways to solve your problems you will be visited with the same. This is not 1964 South Africa where your enemy was the Afrikaner government. Welcome to the real world
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by morpheus24: 9:34pm On May 07, 2015
OohLalah:

Ouboetie weee! Just type zambian forums then check for the topic.
Once again we never threatened to withdraw our companies, youre the ones who threatened to kick them out. We are not crazy to leave all the investment we made in your country without get every penny worth on it. But if you go through with your threats with we all know was just cheap talk, then we will do the necessary.
Have a good night!

When a Nigerian wants to outsmart you in his own country, he does not use violent means. He simply systematically drives you out or over-powers you by share numbers and brain power.

Take note!

1 Like

Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by OohLalah(f): 10:45pm On May 07, 2015
morpheus24:

Boycotts to shut down business are an act of civil disobedience. Looting and burning people to show your government you are serious is an act of wounded and violent minds.

The violent tendencies of the common South African on display. The simple civilized answer would be no, we are not paying you based on the fact that these are informal businesses that did not register with SAPS and therefore are outside of the sphere of government control.

Are you afraid of the Nigerians asking for compensation?

But of course your people have been bullied for such a long time so their responses are understandable smiley

Of course you wont pull the plug. ITs the money, so don't expect migrants who are making money to just up and leave the country simply because they are making money right infront of your eyes. Not gonna happen.

If you choose your violent ways to solve your problems you will be visited with the same. This is not 1964 South Africa where your enemy was the Afrikaner government. Welcome to the real world

Yes you are right the violence was unspeakable hence I am glad that our government is now doing what it was suppose to have done long time ago.

Migrants will leave eventually because we will tighten our laws and make it difficult for them to stay. We have learnt the hard way, trust me.

Violence should never had been an option if our government was not sleeping and opened our country to be taken advantage of. Btw, only 30-+% of migrants have petty businesses. So they will need to register them the idle ones are going to have to justify their stay and the aboutr department is busy drawing laws that penalize businesses employing foreigners without work permit.So migrants making money in our country without following the rules are going to find themselves in the cold. You see there many ways to skin a cat.

Now calm your nerve, we will do everything to stop the reoccurance of such and watch things as they unfold.
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by OohLalah(f): 10:51pm On May 07, 2015
morpheus24:

When a Nigerian wants to outsmart you in his own country, he does not use violent means. He simply systematically drives you out or over-powers you by share numbers and brain power.

Take note!

Well, we would never know as Ghana must go was cold, calculative, evil and as violent according to different sources. You even took the hard earned cash from the foreigners and you think Nigeria's are smarter? Can you be more cruel than taking the foreigners money and allowing them to take home $20 nothing else? Stealing even their food? Nigerians have a sickNess that they see themselves in good light while seeing others in a bad light. You people need help.
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by morpheus24: 10:53pm On May 07, 2015
OohLalah:

Yes you are right the violence was unspeakable hence I am glad that our government is now doing what it was suppose to have done long time ago.
Migrants will leave eventually because we will tighten our laws and make it difficult for them to stay. We have learnt the hard way, trust me.
Violence should never had been an option if our government was not sleeping and opened our country to be taken advantage of. Btw, only 30-+% of migrants have petty businesses. So they will need to register them the idle ones are going to have to justify their stay and the aboutr department is busy drawing laws that penalize businesses employing foreigners without work permit.So migrants making money in our country without following the rules are going to find themselves in the cold. You see there many ways to skin a cat.
Now calm your nerve, we will do everything to stop the reoccurance of such and watch things as they unfold.

This is what they said in 2008. I wouldn't bet my last dollar on it.

You can take the illegal foreigners away from the Apatheid minded black South African, but you can't take Apatheid out of the Black South African

SOlution .... RE_EDUCATE YOURSELVES...CHANGE YOUR SCHOOL CURRICULUM....... exchange cultural ideas with your foreign black African population.....TRAVEL MORE.......SIT UP AND and become true leaders in instead of thinking the political, economic, infrastructural and social legacies you inherited from APatheid are you greatest achievements.....

Here are a few stories from your leaders. Please listen to your own former first ladies statements and look yourselfs in the mirror starting at 58 mins

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-36NM52ihyg[/flash]
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by morpheus24: 11:10pm On May 07, 2015
OohLalah:

Well, we would never know as Ghana must go was cold, calculative, evil and as violent according to different sources. You even took the hard earned cash from the foreigners and you think Nigeria's are smarter? Can you be more cruel than taking the foreigners money and allowing them to take home $20 nothing else? Stealing even their food? Nigerians have a sickNess that they see themselves in good light while seeing others in a bad light. You people need help.

IF you are to reference historical facts please do so with completeness and not excerpts that are obviously biased. You should also mention what happened to Nigerians in the 1970's under the Alien Compliance Order of 1969 in Ghana/.

This is the reason you need to re-educate yourselfs on African Affairs.

1 Like

Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by OohLalah(f): 11:13pm On May 07, 2015
morpheus24:

This is what they said in 2008. I wouldn't bet my last dollar on it.

You can take the illegal foreigners away from the Apatheid minded black South African, but you can't take Apatheid out of the Black South African
SOlution .... RE_EDUCATE YOURSELVES...CHANGE YOUR SCHOOL CURRICULUM....... exchange cultural ideas with your foreign black African population.....TRAVEL MORE.......SIT UP AND and become true leaders in instead of thinking the political, economic, infrastructural and social legacies you inherited from APatheid are you greatest achievements.....
Here are a few stories from your leaders who are true pan Africanists.
h]

Yes, after 2008 our government never did anything and thought the problem will sort itself out but this time we mean business.

Btw, you like hoping on the same issue even if one has agreed with you it was wrong. We know who did what for us not the lf imposing scammers who came to get pay back for nothing. No amount of videos and trumped up help would remove that from our minds.

You seem very pained by our intention to send back immigrants who have no business being here. Bruh, i got news for you, we will send them back lawfully this time and there is nothing you can do about it. SADC has already promised to help to ensure this is done. So the will happen whether you like it or not. Like you sent foreigners in your country in the Ghana must go. Why can't we do the same without the violence by some criminals?

I would hope you take your advise by developing your country and bringing back all the expects from Nigeria scattered all over to build your country.

What is really you people 's problem about SA being developed? White people never lifted a brick, mined gold, barred roads or bring gold and silver coins to do so. They took everything from our land made us do the work on our lands so where are we suppose to run to to build a new country?

By the way, I have been everywhere in the world started travelling as a toddler. Have met Nigerians in Asia, US, UK and Europe and your attitude is still the same.

If so many people have a problem with you don't you think you are really the problem?

Why not take the same advise to your brothers? Your advise stinks to the heavens, i tell you.
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by morpheus24: 11:16pm On May 07, 2015
OohLalah:

By the way, I have been everywhere in the world started travelling as a toddler. Have met Nigerians in Asia, US, UK and Europe and your attitude is still the same.
If so many people have a problem with you don't you think you are really the problem?
Why not take the same advise to your brothers? Your advise stinks to the heavens, i tell you.

I doubt you have met any Nigerians outside of South Africa. I really highly doubt that
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by OohLalah(f): 11:17pm On May 07, 2015
morpheus24:

IF you are to reference historical facts please do so with completeness and not excerpts that are obviously biased. You should also mention what happened to Nigerians in the 1970's under the Alien Compliance Order of 1969 in Ghana/.

This is the reason you need to re-educate yourselfs on African Affairs.

I really do not give a dam about the " we were retaliating" garbage. The fact remains it was done. Why then do you think sending migrants away from our country to deal with our own economic issues through lawful ways is that much of taboo?

Why again?
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by morpheus24: 11:26pm On May 07, 2015
OohLalah:

I really do not give a dam about the " we were retaliating" garbage. The fact remains it was done.

We are not arguing about if it was done or not, we are asking that you put it in its proper context because context is everything when making arguments.

OohLalah:

Why then do you think sending migrants away from our country to deal with our own economic issues through lawful ways is that much of taboo?
Why again?

Because you are a junior boy in Africa and your Seniors have seen these things transform from so called economic isolationist measures to outright GENOCIDE!
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by OohLalah(f): 11:26pm On May 07, 2015
morpheus24:

I doubt you have met any Nigerians outside of South Africa. I really highly doubt that

Doubt it enough I really do not care. A very close friend of mine's older sister in London is practically staying with a Nigerian guy and all my visits are swamped with the mostly Yoruba so called sophisticated lot. In China I buy food for r igbo good for nothing Nigerians. Who stay outside hotels and littereng the streets offering to be porters. In Brussels, US Japan I do not even mix with them see them at a distance. Yes, I have met Nigerians outside SA.
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by OohLalah(f): 11:28pm On May 07, 2015
morpheus24:

We are not arguing about if it was done or not, we are asking that you put it in its proper context because context is everything when making arguments.

Because you are a junior boy in Africa and your Seniors have seen these things transform from so called economic isolationist measures to outright GENOCIDE!

If this is how you treat your junior brother? Then I would rather be your enemy any day.
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by morpheus24: 11:32pm On May 07, 2015
OohLalah:

Doubt it enough I really do not care. A very close friend of mine's older sister in London is practically staying with a Nigerian guy and all my visits are swamped with the mostly Yoruba so called sophisticated lot. In China I buy food for r igbo good for nothing Nigerians. Who stay outside hotels and littereng the streets offering to be porters. In Brussels, US Japan I do not even mix with them see them at a distance. Yes, I have met Nigerians outside SA.

You should go to places like HAvard, Howard university, Chevron USA, Exxon USA, Google, Microsoft, Yale, Duke, and the hall ways of universities across these countries and just look up Nigerian last names.

Just because you hang around certain people in a certain socio-economic class doesn't mean you know a people.

it is like saying the hostel dwelling Zulus in Natal represent the attitudes of your people world wide. Lazy, HIV, run away fathers who smoke Nyaope all day
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by morpheus24: 11:33pm On May 07, 2015
OohLalah:

If this is how you treat your junior brother? Then I would rather be your enemy any day.

You are not far away from this reality.
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by OohLalah(f): 11:59pm On May 07, 2015
morpheus24:

You should go to places like HAvard, Howard university, Chevron USA, Exxon USA, Google, Microsoft, Yale, Duke, and the hall ways of universities across these countries and just look up Nigerian last names.

Just because you hang around certain people in a certain socio-economic class doesn't mean you know a people.

it is like saying the hostel dwelling Zulus in Natal represent the attitudes of your people world wide. Lazy, HIV, run away fathers who smoke Nyaope all day

Why would I do that? I worked for an American global company have met and worked with all kinds of Nigerians i see nothing write home about. I know a guys who use to lead Coca cola in SA now in Nigeria, his wife friends one is an architect etc. I do not mix with the type you are worried about of giving you a bad name but they are still Nigerians as much as the Zulu hostel dwellers are South Africans.
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by OohLalah(f): 12:06am On May 08, 2015
morpheus24:

You are not far away from this reality.

w

That is not meant to be personal but country diplomacy wise. Assuming we were not personal but were arguing for our and against our respective countries. I am sure you are matured enough to know that strangers with fake names that would never even cross each others paths would never be enemies, right?
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by 14(m): 1:03am On May 08, 2015
OohLalah:

Yes dear, they are very much busy with it. The ANC Gwede Mantashe himself is pushing for it. He was on tv saying we are the only country that integrates refugees into communities without proper refugees processing regulations that include refugee camps.

We all know they are economic migrants but most are using asylum status to stay in the country even
Nigerians use asylum. So this would help by isolating asylum seekers till further confirmation are made about the real country status.

Its not only Zimbabweans Nigeria Ibos told Zuma they are hated and killed in Nigeria and would rather die in SA than go back.

I hear your point, but jessi duarte said ANC will never cinsider refugee camps. If they go that route, it might solve lots of problems. But i doubt Somalis would wanna go to the camp than run their Spaza shops where they make a massive profits. That business is lucretive for them, they are just using asylum seeker as a disguise to remain in the country, tuth of the matter is, if they are taken to refugee camps, some will consider returning back. I support that move, but will it be implemented, i doubt. Remember SA gets money from UNHRS for these refugees, so that money can be better used in taking care of the refugee camps.
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by 14(m): 1:15am On May 08, 2015
OohLalah:

Bruh, that was not an explanation of why xeno happened or justification for the imbizo but a response to your assumption that it was a lie that Ibos spoke to the president. So save me your excellent trait of being the best analyst of all things South African and xenophobic.

Will those igbos consider going to the refugee camps or being on the streets of hillbrow or sunnyside? This asylum seeker status is just a dusguise to stay in SA without proper papers.
Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by 14(m): 1:22am On May 08, 2015
OohLalah:

I think South Africans do not care about what Nigerians inparticular think anymore. No one will ever satisfy your sickness of wanting South Africa to fail. We all get that now.

We as a country and other countries are satisfied with all the steps taken and the continued debates in our tv, media, social organizations, religious organizations, our musicians have come together and released tons of records lamenting this act. All newspapers every single day tell good stories about brotherhood and a united Africa. We know it will not be enough but our government has send out ministers to the communities to listen and come up with solutions to change this by adjusting our
legislations and policies. Courts have been beefed up and time extended for prosecutions, Army for the first time in our history after apartheid walks our streets a rare and provocative scene in SA because of our history but we all think its necessary to quench this. However, Nigeria's want blood, they want us to slit our throats for tv to see that we are doing something? And to that we say f***ck Nigeria and to hell with everything you use to threaten us with.

Even SADC has come back to say they are satisfied with actions taken and will also share the blame **In Mugabe's own words.

So take your concern and sharve it where the sun don't shine because we now know its no concern but an attempt to kick us while we are down. Your diplomatic entourage recall was disgraced with not even one other country joining you and we called you bluff, only for you to turn back with your tails between your legs giving a half backed story about miscomunication.

To be honest, where most SAns are now is to hope for SA & Nigeria diplomatic ties to be severed completely so we will not bee taken hostage for every mistake we make.

Good comment ever. big ups man

1 Like

Re: SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants by 14(m): 1:51am On May 08, 2015
OohLalah:

I think South Africans do not care about what Nigerians inparticular think anymore. No one will ever satisfy your sickness of wanting South Africa to fail. We all get that now.

Nigeria's intentions were to isolate SA and paint SA as a bad country that must be isolated in Africa, so that nigeria becomes relevent and takes a leadership role in Africa, pity no country stood with them, they were left isolated and had to do damage control. No one will take you serious in Africa by just blowing hot air with nothing to offer. if you cannot be respected in your own region, forget about being respected in the whole of Africa.

Even mugabe spoke in public that the whole continent is to blame, not only SA. If those countries were taking good care of their nationals, they wouldn't have left for south africa in the 1st place. now south africa has to take good care of people who were ignored in their countries,

I was shocked the following days, the very same Nigeria sent their team to SA to lobby for African development bank Chairmanship. That showed how important SA is in the african continent, you ignore it at your own peril. They forgot how powerful South africa is in SADC, they have the powers to influence any country in sadc who to vote for. This is the very country that did not support our nominee for AU Chairman/Chairwoman, now they want our support. mmmhh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Executed In Indonesia / Prigozhin Headed To The Airport, On His Way To Exile In Belarus / Study In Cotonou.....nursing,business Admin,arts,computer Sci. Etc. - Educationa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.