Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century (1549 Views)

Video Of Two Children In A Boxing Match In Abeokuta While Adults Cheer On / Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing / See The $1m Emerald Belt For The Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Boxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by MilesLamar(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2015
Some even called may weather the Chelsea fc of boxing.=boring …

see comments below.

Salma Wray
Can someone please explain to Floyd Mayweather that he's supposed to hug his wife and punch his opponent on the ring; and not the other way around?

Louis Givecoast
Fight of the century? Please, more like boxing fraud of the century!!
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by MilesLamar(m): 11:54am On May 03, 2015
# Gay_weather just hugging pac, i think he has fallen in love with pac
Ben Jay Lee Ceo
If you have gut. Make a rematch at Maccau. Not USA. Floyd is coward.

Wayne Evans
Floyd is a pussy, 36 minutes of running away from a fight.

Angelo Pestaño Babia
# mayweather should be included as one of the character in TEMPLE RUN!.

Bunso Lorena
The world are still proud of you Manny Paquiao ... its better to be failed with an HONOR than to win with CHEATING... God is still with you what ever happened... may Almighty Lord God Jesus Christ blessed you more... the world clearly seen that People's Champ Manny Pacquiao was the GREATEST boxing warrior in the world history... kudos & we salute you...
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by MilesLamar(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2015
Uday Jadhav
Total disappointment with the match of the century ……. It shld had been knock out match instead of 12 rounds…..
Whole match Mayweather was running and Pacquiao was chasing ……lol……
It was a chess match more than boxing match….

NaZeer PK
Statistics of the fight: Pacquiao: 240 hits and 30 successful. Mayweather: 256 Hugs and 45 kilometers running.

Petru Dan
After the 1st boxing match that I have watched in my life, now I am very curious to see a fight between Floyd Mayweather and Usain Bolt
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by Agimor(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2015
Thank God this over hype fight as come and gone.after all am not even a fan of boxing.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by ibullem(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2015
MilesLamar:
Uday Jadhav
Total disappointment with the match of the century ……. It shld had been knock out match instead of 12 rounds…..

NaZeer PK
Statistics of the fight: Pacquiao: 240 hits and 30 successful. Mayweather: 256 Hugs and 45 kilometers running.

Petru Dan
After the 1st boxing match that I have watched in my life, now I am very curious to see a fight between Floyd Mayweather and Usain Bolt
hahaha :d

Some people can have bad mouth ehn.
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by MilesLamar(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2015
cc lalastical
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by MilesLamar(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2015
mods oya naa
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by gustav25: 4:00pm On May 03, 2015
haoaahahahaooohha
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by David0(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2015
I saw the replay again, I must say thrs no way an American Ref n judges will give the fight to a foreigner.
I think Paci won, cos frm d replay a lot of his points were not given. Even tho May acted like he was defending, Paci's punch were actually penetrating. Even the commentator said he wonders how d judges are scoring the points.

If May think he's great, let him go fight Paci on a neutral ground.

Americans will never allow a foreigner win in Las Vegas.
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by caprini1: 5:35pm On May 03, 2015
ibullem:
hahaha :d

Some people can have bad mouth ehn.
Bruv no be bad mouth,I watched d fight,it was obvious Floyd was scared of the Pac man,dude was running like a sissy!....
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by caprini1: 5:36pm On May 03, 2015
David0:
I saw the replay again, I must say thrs no way an American Ref n judges will give the fight to a foreigner.
I think Paci won, cos frm d replay a lot of his points were not given. Even tho May acted like he was defending, Paci's punch were actually penetrating. Even the commentator said he wonders how d judges are scoring the points.

God bless you....Pacman na fighter abeg!
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by safarigirl(f): 11:41pm On May 03, 2015
David0:

people will always have excuses for losing.

Anyone who thinks Pac deserved that win knows little of boxing. Boxing is not Mixed Martial Arts, the idea is not to hit your opponent as much as possible like Pac was trying to do, but to avoid getting hit as much as possible while trying to hit your opponent when and where it matters.

While Pacman was chasing Floyd around (thereby losing energy), Floyd was calculating the right time to stop and throw a punch. If you've watched Cinderella Man, you'll understand. Most of you were just looking to see someone get KO'ed or at least a battered beyond recognition fave and those are NOT what boxing is REALLY about
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by safarigirl(f): 11:43pm On May 03, 2015
caprini1:
God bless you....Pacman na fighter abeg!
fighters don't win in Boxing, they win in MMA, hence they're called MMA FIGHTERS. In order to win BOXING, you'll have to be a BOXER
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by caprini1: 4:02am On May 04, 2015
safarigirl:
fighters don't win in Boxing, they win in MMA, hence they're called MMA FIGHTERS. In order to win BOXING, you'll have to be a BOXER
And what do you call Mike Tyson?I yav heard u Safari girl ,next time I won't stay awake to watch one man dancing and running,while d other one was trying to fight.....better to watch Brazillian Capoera ,that way I will know,its no real fight,but dancing and pretending to hit someone!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by David0(m): 7:06am On May 04, 2015
safarigirl:
people will always have excuses for losing.

Anyone who thinks Pac deserved that win knows little of boxing. Boxing is not Mixed Martial Arts, the idea is not to hit your opponent as much as possible like Pac was trying to do, but to avoid getting hit as much as possible while trying to hit your opponent when and where it matters.

While Pacman was chasing Floyd around (thereby losing energy), Floyd was calculating the right time to stop and throw a punch. If you've watched Cinderella Man, you'll understand. Most of you were just looking to see someone get KO'ed or at least a battered beyond recognition fave and those are NOT what boxing is REALLY about

Yeh I was of dat opinion until I saw d replay time n time again. May didn't fight boxing. And to think he won by land slide is American for u.

I watched boxing by great men. But dis guy is no great boxer.

For 5yrs Paci has bn asking for d fight, but he keeps running. When he finally agrees to d fight, he gave all d conditions, I mean all d conditions. Great fighters don't do dat.

If u had listened to him brag before dat game, n he ends up breaking Bolt's record on d ring, u ll understand y he's getting criticized.

He shud fight Paci on a neutral ground, wit neutral conditions by both party.
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by safarigirl(f): 3:01pm On May 04, 2015
caprini1:
And what do you call Mike Tyson?I yav heard u Safari girl ,next time I won't stay awake to watch one man dancing and running,while d other one was trying to fight.....better to watch Brazillian Capoera ,that way I will know,its no real fight,but dancing and pretending to hit someone!
how much dem pay you as you dey awake? Abi you bet ni?

Bros,whether you call it dancing or not, boxing is not fighting. If you want to see battered and bloody faces, MMA is the sport for you
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by safarigirl(f): 3:04pm On May 04, 2015
David0:

Yeh I was of dat opinion until I saw d replay time n time again. May didn't fight boxing. And to think he won by land slide is American for u.

I watched boxing by great men. But dis guy is no great boxer.

For 5yrs Paci has bn asking for d fight, but he keeps running. When he finally agrees to d fight, he gave all d conditions, I mean all d conditions. Great fighters don't do dat.

If u had listened to him brag before dat game, n he ends up breaking Bolt's record on d ring, u ll understand y he's getting criticized.

He shud fight Paci on a neutral ground, wit neutral conditions by both party.
he just wants to win....by any means possible. You all should understand that people won't always live up to your expectations.

Just like Chelsea always want to win whether deservingly or by cunning means, the end justifies the means. That's how Floyd roles
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by jobsat34(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2015
safarigirl:
he just wants to win....by any means possible. You all should understand that people won't always live up to your expectations.

Just like Chelsea always want to win whether deservingly or by cunning means, the end justifies the means. That's how Floyd roles

why chelsea naa... sad sad sad

https://www.nairaland.com/2293083/strike-it-best-jose-prof
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by caprini1: 3:32pm On May 04, 2015
safarigirl:
how much dem pay you as you dey awake? Abi you bet ni?

Bros,whether you call it dancing or not, boxing is not fighting. If you want to see battered and bloody faces, MMA is the sport for you
You get luck say I love petite chics.....grin if not na me and u today!
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by David0(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2015
safarigirl:

He just want to win, but did he actually win or favoured?

U needed to see the way this guy bragged b4 dis game.

Only to see him running all over the place.

U shud watch the replay, cos if ur banking on wat u saw on the actual game, u ll sure miss alot.
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 04, 2015
MilesLamar:
Uday Jadhav

NaZeer PK

Petru Dan
hahahahahahahahaha. Was d match dat boring?? Lol
Re: Hilarious Comments After The Floyd Vs Manny Boxing Match Of The Century by obinnaec: 6:43pm On May 04, 2015
Please can someone help me with the link to download the full fight. I could'nt watch the fight. My email is obinnaec@yahoo.com. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

'I Wasn't Even Allowed To Look At Them' - Per Mertesacker Explains / Would Be No More Dangerous Than / Relief For Man U As Belgium Offers Positive Lukaku Injury Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.