Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone (15896 Views)

Is There A Way One Can Make Microsoft Windows Phone Still Work With Whatsapp / Is There Any Other Phone As Useless As Windows Phone / Bill Gates Switches To Android Phone, Dumps Windows Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 29, 2017
plz i would be gettin a new phone in 3 days time nd i am confused to know which phone to buy.... I'll like some advice
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 29, 2017
i heard windows phones can be rooted is dat true
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:24am On Jan 29, 2017

What a stupid question

Androids are better than Apple phones and you want to compare Androids to Window phones

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by generaluthman: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2017
Dunno
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by skywalker240(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2017
In terms of secuirity i would give it to windows phones, . But I would advice u to pick ur tent and loads and gently stick to android, windows phones have been known to be non user freindly with poor UI, every options require settings, ie contacts, file managers etc. And it doesnt support enough useful and exciting apps unlike android ie chrome(dont knw if they hav it now)
even opera browser sucks on wp. In a nutshell, whenever you hear the word WINDOWS PHONE, run 4-40. (dnt knw much abt windows 10 though) bt its better to stick with a phone that doesnt require stress, i hope this help .

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by Soljaboi44(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2017
Android for life

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by MEILYN(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2017
grin grin See this guy... We are talking Android you are talking Windows.

24 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 29, 2017
What is window? What of door phone?
How did this even made FP this Sunday morning?

#TeamAndroid#

16 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by Opistorincos(m): 7:26am On Jan 29, 2017
Android all the way, windows is pretty boring

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by zumarock9(m): 7:26am On Jan 29, 2017
Op
Toyota venza and keke napep which is beter
My sister wants to buy for me in 3 days

36 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by manchester1: 7:26am On Jan 29, 2017
go for java phone. I believe that is better and suits d economy too

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by Adonis3: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2017

Since it's confusion that's doing you

I suggest you go for and Android otherwise na frustration go kill you with windows

I feel windows is for people who know what they getting into and what they want

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2017
Lol... Nonsense Sunday question
Which is beta between fried rice with chichken and concoction rice with crayfish ? tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by pafestula(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2017
You are comparing Android that ended blackberry streak to yeye window phone. Android is giving iOS and window phone problem as Fayose is giving Buhari sleepless nights.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by shaokhan01(m): 7:28am On Jan 29, 2017
go for Android. windows consumes too much of data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by dionysus7: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2017
how is this even something to contemplate about?

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by idupaul: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2017
No matter how high you are that day dont buy windows phone ..That thing will give you high blood pressure

15 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by Cutie09(m): 7:28am On Jan 29, 2017
Android is better that's my opinion unless you are using apple computer then you can buy windows phone what's the point of windows phone when you've windows pc? Anyway android is superior to windows phone playstore is full of many apps to use unlike Windows. Is up to you good luck
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2017
Frenzy007:
plz i would be gettin a new phone in 3 days time nd i am confused to know which phone to buy.... I'll like some advice
a very stupid question indeed

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by hemartins(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2017
Windows phone is so boring. If you need a phone for just phone calls, messages and probably whatsapp then get a Windows phone.
But.. .
If you want to explore and experience new things, get an Android. You'd never have any regrets.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by greggng: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2017
I willl advice u to buy android phone like samsung note 3 is very rugged phone. My friend bought London use of it for 70 and it works very well.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by bush112(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2017
MEILYN:
grin grin See this guy... We are talking Android you are talking Windows.
i tire for the guy oo
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by LilSmith55(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2017
Which kine kwesion be dis dis early momo, it's like comparing death and sleep

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by bi0nics: 7:30am On Jan 29, 2017
Android phones

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2017
Have you ever thought about the difference between white and black. Oh sorry i mean incompetence of Jonathan to the competence of Buhari.
No no no... Corruption of Jonathan to that of Buhari... You know that kain thing... Hehen ooo. That is the difference between andriod and Windows

Anyways....

Drabeey was HERE

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by SexyNairalander: 7:33am On Jan 29, 2017
booked
Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by arejibadz(m): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2017
Android is so so better than windows

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by tmgold007(f): 7:36am On Jan 29, 2017
He asked a simple question....stop crucifying him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by ZUBY77(m): 7:37am On Jan 29, 2017
This person just asked an honest question..
I believe the person need seasons why one operating system is better than the other.

To the op, please buy Android, it's open and can give you freedom to do a lot of things with your phone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by rmjoshua(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2017
Android phones are good in terms of apps and availability of spear parts/accessories unlike windows phones that one only gets apps through apps store and her apps are not as much as that of android.
For two years now its has been windows all the way and i doubt if i can do without windows phone. I just love wondows phones.
#teamwindowsphones.

36 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by skywalker240(m): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2017
Pls help the op dont rain abuse on him

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone by Etizz: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2017
I will not be your friend again if I hear say u buy window phone......

I walk with people that uses android device....
don't use your money to create boredom for yourself....

Go for Android.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Bypass FRP Lock On Any Samsung Device / 5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media / Itel Unveils Flagship Itel S23+ Smartphone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.