Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics (34423 Views)

Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel / Fani-kayode And Nenadi Usman Sent To Prison By Court / Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 03, 2015
Nigerian churches have turned their pulpits to political podiums where corrupt govt officials do their businesses.

I will only comment when Patricia Etteh turns to a Pastor also. undecided
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by mirexxx(f): 4:34pm On May 03, 2015
witch sad
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Jaffar23(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2015
Ooo when will I be first to comment naa.. Don't yu ppl sleep sef.. I just refreshed this page and Ova 29 now choice
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 03, 2015
Her husband who is a Muslim will definitely inpire her to take a religious Path to contain the change tsunami
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by geniusmedia: 4:42pm On May 03, 2015
Religion
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by begwong: 4:44pm On May 03, 2015
End tym pastor. Its not surprising
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by sirsharks(m): 4:44pm On May 03, 2015
Funny
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by coolzeal(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2015
Do people worship in her church because of political and buoyant lifestyle or because she was chosen to serve God? Delusional religion.
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Adanyebe(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat ...... Is there any word like Sanator in the dictionary? ***dumps thread and walks away***
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 03, 2015
the way i take waka commot from this thread

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by dotwyz: 5:04pm On May 03, 2015
Noting strenge to us. But what i know is That the lord is full of mercy and redeemption when u are ready for calling ma u will forget all about political attitude because God does'nt want the death of sinner except repentance. But remember say no froud in work of God. ooooo.
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by jay89(m): 5:05pm On May 03, 2015
Jakadiyan Kagoro, Sarauniyan Jere, Ah huta lafiya. APC SAK
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by lonelydora: 5:13pm On May 03, 2015
How dear them allow her climb that pulpit? She's so many young boys SUGAR MUMMY In Kaduna, including my friend. Well, maybe she has repented, who knows.
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by xreal: 5:38pm On May 03, 2015
Sanator?

I believe op meant 'senator'.
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 03, 2015
What is wrong in her becoming a Pastor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by dellaziz(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2015
please who knows where i can get tea bags used for herb packaging in lagos or ibadan ..THANKS in advance
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by femi4: 6:13pm On May 03, 2015
vecman22:
I was invited to a church today, (redemption army ministry kaduna) and was so surprise to see our dear sanator.she came up to preach abt evangelism...i could not believe my dear eyes.. she den moved d preaching to politics were she cried, sorry talked about Jonathan lost and d whole pdp loss.....When will they all stop crying and embrace change?

She also said she is going back to are calling which is to be a pastor... in her mind
Come, where are you from?
Na as you dey pronounce am you come write am "SANATOR"
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by femi4: 6:15pm On May 03, 2015
barcanista:
What is wrong in her becoming a Pastor?
By their fruit we shall know them
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by peedeeasobie(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2015
sanator? do you mean janitor?

or senator?
even the MOD took it like that to front page.
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by maimota(f): 6:42pm On May 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I still dhe type.......
. Hypocrisy has entered the church, the same woman that is still married to an Hausa emir (sarkin Birinin Gwari) as wife no.3. Climbed the pulpit to preach about calling? after all the atrocities she has done in PDP. After enslaving the Christians in her constituency. Hmmmn may the Lord have mercy on us ooh.

1 Like

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Richards22(m): 6:59pm On May 03, 2015
When did she convert to Christianity, last time I knew she was more of a Muslim than Christian. It would be good for her sha!!! Calling ke?
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 03, 2015
Nasman:
Just like how Governor Yero, the defeated PDP candidate in Kaduna State. He is now an Islamic Cleric preaching to people, on the supremacy of God. He forgot that God is powerful when he was the Governor, and how he threaten to deal with APC leaders and Supporters in the State. Karma is just great.
lol
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 03, 2015
Why was she crying.she had her time during the hey days of obasanjo...she had her time during the PdP years .No one can be on top forever even dinosaurs who were on top of the food chain became extinct...
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by tuncy(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2015
And Mods moved ds thing to front Page.....
****Threat Alert****
SANATOR..... TRUNS
OP and Mods af kill us ooo
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by pek(m): 8:56pm On May 03, 2015
Has someone ever advised you to improve on your English? You need to take your English to the next level.
sanator- Senator
are - her
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by BOLDIM(f): 9:10pm On May 03, 2015
Was she a pastor?
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by azezola(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2015
Omo aje okuta mamu pelu Owo.... church lokan...this Christian thing self na fraud and joke.
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Nobody: 12:19am On May 04, 2015
teemanbastos:
Laff dun tear my belly

Sorry for the much bleeding.....
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Desmondkk(m): 6:37am On May 04, 2015
Rabbishhhhhh....akpako

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni / Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.