Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding (27482 Views)

Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) / Man Kills His Pregnant Wife, Buries Her Unclad Body In Ivory Coast (Graphic) / Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by yemmybx(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2015
I HATE NIGERIAN POLICE because THEY ARE NOT NIGERIANS FRIEND BUT ENERMY....
Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by pek(m): 8:38pm On May 03, 2015
Uncletony:
When will buhari show us his certificate. They fink we have forgotten!!...babaonchance show ur cert.
I don't know which is more appalling. The fact you wrote this or that you got likes. Can you say this before him. Don't you know the way to the the court of law?
Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by tit(f): 8:54pm On May 03, 2015
This is to wish Vivian and Kenneth
a happy marriage life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by Seunpaul01(m): 9:12pm On May 03, 2015
“Rather than explain to me why they arrested my wife, the police pounced on me. They slapped me repeatedly from different directions. I started bleeding from my ear. Even up till now, I still can’t hear properly,” he said.
grin grin grin Na all round slap den give him.
Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by busybrain88: 9:21pm On May 03, 2015
Tot I ll get to read were vivian stepfather,step sisters and mother died.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by busybrain88: 9:23pm On May 03, 2015
victorazy:
This guy above me is a fish head undecided
Meanwhile; My question is, why did they hate u so much? You carry shitt for face? Is obvious you lack good characters!
eya sorry,I just pity ur brain
Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by Uncletony(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2015
pek:
I don't know which is more appalling. The fact you wrote this or that you got likes. Can you say this before him. Don't you know the way to the the court of law?

how lawful is lawcourt?!. Natural justice will surely prevail!
Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 03, 2015
Police brutality -> and Police is supposed to be your friend? When you torture someone up, they can confess to anything!
Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by ralph28(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2015
With the amount of inhuman act exhibited to Vivian by the police,the so called step father and her mother are evil if the assertion above is true.

May be they want traffic her to the so called American husband.

If not that I won't know how NBA will view it I would have asked nairaland to use me to say no to violation of Vivian's human right.

Police? They create more problem than the solve.

Most of the junior officers served money instead of humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by amakajoe(f): 9:59pm On May 03, 2015
FavouredBee:
& I thought marriage is by Choice sad

sad
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by ChiSun27(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2015
victorazy:

Oohh me Umuahia North, Ohuhu

Waoooohhhhhh!!!!! We r stil brodas bro!
Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 03, 2015
Contact me to get your research project analysis (chapter 4) done with ease mohoniconsult@gmail.com
Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by Islie: 11:58pm On May 03, 2015
The police said they would give me drugs to terminate the pregnancy. They threatened me endlessly. My parents hit me several times. They said my husband abducted me.”

When did the police turn to doctors that they can prescribe and administer drugs to terminate pregnancy...... The police force sometime is becoming unbecoming I must say
Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by Islie: 12:08am On May 04, 2015
She recalled: “Michelle told our mother that I connived with boys to get her drunk and raped. I didn’t even know anything happened that day in that house.

Michelle will give the devil a run for his money with the way she concocted her lie........
Some got you drunk and raped...... And you have to wait till you were pregnant before you could talk and speak out........

Some lies are just not believable at all
Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by logica(m): 12:17am On May 04, 2015
Islie:

Michelle will give the devil a run for his money with the way she concocted her lie........
Some got you drunk and raped...... And you have to wait till you were pregnant before you could talk and speak out........

Some lies are just not believable at all
Both Michelle and Vivian are liars and useless. They didn't have money to make it home from National Open University to Ajah; and had to crash in a MALE classmates room? How much does it cost even for a cab from that school to Ajah? You live in Lagos, and you got stranded in Lagos?
Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by lastpage: 7:55am On May 04, 2015
Its a simple matter and l would have expected LAWYERS in the house to "grab" this case like it is Suya!
It is "cut and sewed" as we say.

She and her husband should keep their marriage certificate and the pictures very well and have duplicates here and there.

She needs a Lawyer like yesterday.

The "Petition" is a good step.
Petition the I.G and the Commissioner of Police.

File an Order at the High Court against the Police for Brutality and denial of human rights and to "enforce" your human right to free association and dignity. File a "Barring order" against your Mother and Step father estopping them from coming near anywhere you are, especially your home and work place (Lawyers, na so una go dey look me? ).

...And tell them to go rot in hell, Kenneth your husband you have chosen and him you have married.
They are just trying to intimidate you..... and l hope to God they force you to go and marry that person in U.S, it means "God has used them to "transport" you to America be that because when you get there, just go and report to them to the Police and you will see how quickly they all end up in jail! The Police for America no dey hear come o, na only Go dem they hear! grin grin undecided

As for your step sisters, Karma is a bitch, l hope they know?

Finally, are you saying the exact truth, about how your sister got pregnant? Did she actually get pregnant that night or some other time?

Be strong, hold your husband tight, nothing fit do you.

Lastpage!
Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by 83lagosroad(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2015
[quote author=SAMBARRY post=33375497]Nigerian police aren't normal human beings. The black uniform distorts their brains that's why normal people don't touch them with a 600 meter pole[/quote

That police woman should be arrested with her conspirator. And if you feel they. Have cheated you go to the human right activist. If that one no work find 20,000 give soilders and get those things arrested once and for all.
I wonder when slapping gas since become part of police arrest strategy I know that when I get to the station na war oo but that police officer that slapped me u will just bite the ears off.
Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by 83lagosroad(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2015
That police woman should be arrested with her conspirator. And if you feel they. Have cheated you go to the human right activist. If that one no work find 20,000 give soilders and get those things arrested once and for all.
I wonder when slapping gas since become part of police arrest strategy I know that when I get to the station na war oo but that police officer that slapped me u will just bite the ears off.
Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 04, 2015
This story is thrash, its not real just a faiy tale, the originator of this fable should have his head examined.
Re: Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding by Islie: 5:39pm On May 04, 2015
logica:
Both Michelle and Vivian are liars and useless. They didn't have money to make it home from National Open University to Ajah; and had to crash in a MALE classmates room? How much does it cost even for a cab from that school to Ajah? You live in Lagos, and you got stranded in Lagos?

It's possible to get stranded in Lagos.... But the GSM would have done the magic and a call would have helped

But, its must have being both ladies plan to have some fun before going back home

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Yahoo Men In Oyo State (Photo) / Police Clamp Down On #endsars Protesters In Abuja / 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.