Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Pdp’s Enemies Made Us Lose Elections – Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp’s Enemies Made Us Lose Elections – Bode George (775 Views)

Sheriff Visit To Obasanjo: It’s Coming Together Of PDP Enemies- Fayose / How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero / Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp’s Enemies Made Us Lose Elections – Bode George by Mantissa89(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2015
Bode George
The South-West PDP Presidential Contact and Mobilisation
Committee, has once again hailed President Goodluck
Jonathan for conceding defeat despite the noticeable
irregularities in the just concluded presidential poll.
It said the development had allowed Nigeria to remain
united and prevent outbreak of post election violence.
The group called on defected members to return and
rebuild the party, since the All Progressives Congress had
boldly declared that there was no space for them in the
party.
The party committee also vowed to resist any attempt to
impeach the Ekiti State governor, Ayo Fayose.
The committee stated this after a closed-door meeting held
on Friday in Ado Ekiti.
A statement read by Olabode George averred that the PDP
will never allow anybody to oust the governor because of his
loyalty to the party.
It also lauded Fayose for resisting intimidation and
remaining dogged in the battle against impeachment by the
APC, encouraging him and the Ondo State Governor, Dr
Olusegun Mimiko, to continue to work together.
George said, “People like President Jonathan are very rear
to come by. He accepted a flawed election for Nigeria to
stand united. Can those who have not been sworn in and
have started threatening to impeach a PDP governor do this?
“PDP lost the elections because of unresolved issues and
due to the handiwork of enemies within, coupled with the
conspiracy by INEC Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega, who
wisely made Nigerians to have the impression that the
election was free and fair when it was not.
Speaking on his impeachment travail, Fayose said, “I am a
member of the PDP and nobody can harass me because of
my political belief.''
Source:

dailypost.ng/2015/05/03/pdps-enemies-made-us-lose-elections-bode-george/

Re: Pdp’s Enemies Made Us Lose Elections – Bode George by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 03, 2015
GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Pdp’s Enemies Made Us Lose Elections – Bode George by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 03, 2015
failures
Re: Pdp’s Enemies Made Us Lose Elections – Bode George by spako4(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2015
I know when the Abuja oxygen mask is removed from your nose after May 29th,your arrogance will stop.
Re: Pdp’s Enemies Made Us Lose Elections – Bode George by UAE123(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2015
Thief Bode George shd go & hide himself by going on self exile as he promise or his case might be revisited by the no nonsense president that will really fight corruption & help to put a stop to the nations looters like this thief Bode George
Re: Pdp’s Enemies Made Us Lose Elections – Bode George by FirstNigerian(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2015
q
Re: Pdp’s Enemies Made Us Lose Elections – Bode George by omenka(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2015
Where are you speaking from sir; Indian Ocean or the Atlantic?? Oh, perhaps the Lagoon. I think that would make a perfect place for the asylum you seek.
Re: Pdp’s Enemies Made Us Lose Elections – Bode George by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2015
Is that an excuse not to go on exile?
Re: Pdp’s Enemies Made Us Lose Elections – Bode George by Nasman(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2015
Still waiting for the day you go on exile. Nigerians defeated your self-centered, Corrupt praised party. Shameless old convict. You should join AKON and start a music career. Anytime u want make a speech the first should be "Convict" in echo. I rest my case.
Re: Pdp’s Enemies Made Us Lose Elections – Bode George by modath(f): 4:09pm On May 03, 2015
When will the main culprit in all this debacle be blamed? Jonathan is the main reason for your party's loss!!

PDP had been getting on Nigerian's last nerve but Jonathan's ineptitude,lack of empathy and bias for his friends' interests over the ordinary man on street are some of the reasons that nailed the PDP's coffin. Mama P,okupe,fayose ffk, and the overbearing governors and party chieftains were just helpmates.

Daddy Bode George, is it the post traumatic stress disorder that stemmed from your "inadequate" prison sentence for your "stealing is not corruption" act that is behind this delusion of yours??

Your reluctance to honour your "self exile" vow in the event of Baba/Ambode's win is not the bizness, be a man and honour your word.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’s Enemies Made Us Lose Elections – Bode George by bakila: 4:59pm On May 03, 2015
Enemy within and without. If you take fish peppersoup, malt, youghut, kilsi, ugwu and schweeps anything wen happen to you na you sabi.
PDP misbehaving for 16 years and expecting the same result.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Reps Reject Removal Of Fuel Subsidy-Vanguard Newspaper / Read How Patience Jonathan Took Over The PDP Before The Elections / Senate C’ttee: Power Investors Did Not Bring One Kobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.