Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Few Things You Don't Know About The Biggest Fight Of The Century. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Few Things You Don't Know About The Biggest Fight Of The Century. (814 Views)

If You Are Born In The Month Of July, Here Are Some Few Things About You / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Things You Don't Know About The Biggest Fight Of The Century. by iwuemma(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2015
Manny Pacquiao is Incredibly No doubt a Good Boxer.

Mayweather was Just Running Around the Ring, being Defensive.

There are Classic Traits to Learn From Manny.

Character,
Integrity,
Composure,
Focus, and
Humility.

The Fights is actually ,the game of Numbers and Supports.

To me, Manny Pacquiao was actually Robbed,
Sad he couldn't call 911, hahhaha!

Many have lamented how Boring and dubious the game was.
Even our own Don Jazzy lamented so.

The Loosers are the Gamblers and those who spent whooping sum of money to watch the match.(Seriously, that money could have been donated to charity or given to people hungry on the streets, then buy 100 naira CD from alaba boys on Monday).

All na show off!

What a waste!

Well there are so many inspiring quotes from Manny Pacquiao.

You should check it out!

I remember as a little boy I ate one meal a day and sometimes slept in the street. I will never forget that and it inspires me to fight hard, stay strong and remember all the people of my country, trying to achieve better for themselves.
--Manny Pacquiao(Brainy Quotes)

I've always fought for my country, in my own way, showing that Filipinos are a strong people and can do anything that they put their minds to.
-Manny Pacquiao(Brainy quotes)

Re: Few Things You Don't Know About The Biggest Fight Of The Century. by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 03, 2015
In every fight of Manny, we Filipinos unite as one...but not until this game...I may be against all odds but I stand in wat I believe for...Mayweather is truly undefeated...in this type of game, emotions shud b set aside..anyway,he may lose the belt but Pacquiao still bring millions of dollars in Philippines...And tat wat matters.
Re: Few Things You Don't Know About The Biggest Fight Of The Century. by iwuemma(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2015
KashyBaby:
In every fight of Manny, we Filipinos unite as one...but not until this game...I may be against all odds but I stand in wat I believe for...Mayweather is truly undefeated...in this type of game, emotions shud b set aside..anyway,he may lose the belt but Pacquiao still bring millions of dollars in Philippines...And tat wat matters.

The decision was about favoritism.
Re: Few Things You Don't Know About The Biggest Fight Of The Century. by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 03, 2015
iwuemma:

The decision was about favoritism.

Nope it wasn't a favoritism at all...we all see tat the game is very clean...its all fair and was been judged accordingly grin

1 Like

Re: Few Things You Don't Know About The Biggest Fight Of The Century. by MRBrownJ: 7:01pm On May 03, 2015
many people who think Pacquiao was robbed dont know much about how boxing is scored..... Mayweather fought a highly strategic match, he did only what he needed to win this match. yes it would have been better for the public if someone was knocked out , but when you know you cant, you have to use everything in your power to WIN (and thats what he did).

(1) (Reply)

English Words To Avoid When Abroad In Other Countries / Over N121 Billion Wasted, Nigeria’s Troubled National ID Card Project In Fresh C / CHIBOK Girls: Bring Back Our Girls - Where Is Oby Ezekwesili?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.