Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) (11927 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! / Funny Piture Of Osibanjo And Buhari / My Girlfriend Has A Diick..pls Advice Me (Pics +18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) by adimloaded(f): 5:22pm On May 05, 2015
@op, dis ur over drunkenness is beginning to after ur brain u beta stop it nw bf it destroys de little grammar in ur head.plssssssssssss
Re: My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) by DNDROID(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2015
loomer:

Which woman go allow u de nack her nonstop for 30mins
Please help me ask icedbeatz the last time jogged for 15mins straight...

Na for Babe him go do 30mins
Re: My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) by Nobody: 7:08am On May 06, 2015
DNDROID:

bro don't worry I use to be like you thinking its impossible( another reason for cummin. early is if it has been a very long that you have staffed: KONJIFIED ) but believe me it is, you just have to learn more about urself, ur libido, how to control it most importantly how to enjoy the stroking without thrusting with the aim of cum.ming thinking cum.ming is the main sweet thing, savour every moment and thrust and don't get too excited, basically it's a mind game. It's like driving a car you just don't go on straight full speed with one direction, you have to apply break, turn around, turn left, right, angles, rotate, dance makossa, it's an adventure to find the spot while enjoying the journey In fact there's a lot to it bro, hopefully you will realize it one day. For the some real G's that are also enjoying and know what I'm saying its true, keep enjoying your shiiiiii. Another thing watch your body sugar levels my brothers, as for how to be on a girl for that long, your ability to keep her ho.rny, warm and wet determines how long she can go unless she don cu.m many times and everything down gets too sensitive or sour (she will practically jerk if you near her congo and would want you to let her Congo be for the main time) .

adimloaded , loomer, winedeal, comffy ,daben1 cokacoola young03 , joearinze. Mrschima , joshsmart

loomer you asked me this " Which woman go allow u de nack her nonstop
for 30mins" the answer is A WOMAN THAT IS Hot(that you are also keeping wet) AND THAT IS ENJOYING THE PLEASURES , EXPERIENCE, SATISFACTION AND ANY OTHER THING THAT YOU ARE GIVING HER.
Re: My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) by DNDROID(m): 9:23am On May 06, 2015
icedbeatz

I have heard of this plenty times...

Well I will do Well to remember this when I get married and start this kind of activity grin
Re: My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) by MrsChima(f): 10:59am On May 06, 2015
icedbeatz:

bro don't worry I use to be like you thinking its impossible( another reason for cummin. early is if it has been a very long that you have staffed: KONJIFIED ) but believe me it is, you just have to learn more about urself, ur libido, how to control it most importantly how to enjoy the stroking without thrusting with the aim of cum.ming thinking cum.ming is the main sweet thing, savour every moment and thrust and don't get too excited, basically it's a mind game. It's like driving a car you just don't go on straight full speed with one direction, you have to apply break, turn around, turn left, right, angles, rotate, dance makossa, it's an adventure to find the spot while enjoying the journey In fact there's a lot to it bro, hopefully you will realize it one day. For the some real G's that are also enjoying and know what I'm saying its true, keep enjoying your shiiiiii. Another thing watch your body sugar levels my brothers, as for how to be on a girl for that long, your ability to keep her ho.rny, warm and wet determines how long she can go unless she don cu.m many times and everything down gets too sensitive or sour (she will practically jerk if you near her congo and would want you to let her Congo be for the main time) .

adimloaded , loomer, winedeal, comffy ,daben1 cokacoola young03 , joearinze. Mrschima , joshsmart

for 30mins" the answer is A WOMAN THAT IS Hot(that you are also keeping wet) AND THAT IS ENJOYING THE PLEASURES , EXPERIENCE, SATISFACTION AND ANY OTHER THING THAT YOU ARE GIVING HER.

Abeg free my toto jor! cry
Re: My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 06, 2015
MrsChima:

*raises hands up* 👐 I no near your sambisa ooo. please don't corrupt me naaaaaaaw hmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) by loomer: 3:05pm On May 06, 2015
MrsChima:

Help me tell am
Re: My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) by loomer: 3:08pm On May 06, 2015
icedbeatz:

Oga if na only nacking, no girl go gree for u, her toto get shock absorber

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) by loomer: 3:10pm On May 06, 2015
DNDROID:

And some people de even say na so e de be, like say toto na express road

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 06, 2015
Holywizard:
ur spelling work & grammatical blunder can impregnate a mad woman through bluetooth.

U're an 1diot
why are you calling him an iidiot?you dont have to insult him because he cant write a better english if you are truely educated because its not his fault maybe pple in ur family cant even hold a pen
Re: My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) by DNDROID(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2015
loomer:

And some people de even say na so e de be, like say toto na express road
I just keep wondering.. How is that possible when even rubbing my hands together for a minute feels so painful I have to stop...

Even walking with oil get painful before 15mins O... tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) by loomer: 5:35pm On May 06, 2015
DNDROID:

I just keep wondering.. How is that possible when even rubbing my hands together for a minute feels so painful I have to stop...

Even walking with oil get painful before 15mins O... tongue

Lol, make we just de form say we believe their lies sha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) by Holywizard: 7:23pm On May 06, 2015
Adikam:
why are you calling him an iidiot?you dont have to insult him because he cant write a better english if you are truely educated because its not his fault maybe pple in ur family cant even hold a pen
yoruba goat
Re: My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) by zeyney(f): 8:26pm On May 06, 2015
Phinagold:
*Modified

I just left this dot here cos i have been trying to read and understand the grammar and spellings on this post........Cant believe it took me 24hrs. Please OP ask ur neighbour to help u next time. Thats my own advice

haha wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo! See Different Shapes And Sizes Of Swazi Girls Boobs On Display. / The Funniest Collection Of Jokes (All Categories) By Naijacomedyclub / Jokes Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.