Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb (27938 Views)

Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him / Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai / PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by iPopAlomo(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2015
philips70:

I have watched you here. You belong to the PDP and I can see you are Ijaw but I have also noticed you are not bigoted and you want a good Nigeria. These revelations can make anyone get very angry. We are talking about just campaign funds and we are seeing figures running into billions stolen. When you guys keep accusing those who left the PDP to the APC of equal corruption with those in the PDP I always shudder. I know very well there are corrupt minded persons in the APC as they are all Nigerians but only bigoted Nigerians will not agree the PDP is a house of corruption itself. There are guys who stuck to this party since 1999 not because they see any good in it but only because there has always been enough money to share. I have more friends in the PDP than in the opposition since 1999 and I don't need any expert opinion to know the party reeks of corruption from the local governments to the federal level. Very few individuals have the interest of the masses at heart. For me, that party should just die and the good people remaining there collapse into other parties to form a formidable opposition to checkmate APC from turning into another PDP. For now the APC is miles ahead of the PDP in terms of decency, transparency and co-ordination

Guy... that is barcanista clone account... dearpreye...
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 04, 2015
philips70:

I have watched you here. You belong to the PDP and I can see you are Ijaw but I have also noticed you are not bigoted and you want a good Nigeria. These revelations can make anyone get very angry. We are talking about just campaign funds and we are seeing figures running into billions stolen. When you guys keep accusing those who left the PDP to the APC of equal corruption with those in the PDP I always shudder. I know very well there are corrupt minded persons in the APC as they are all Nigerians but only bigoted Nigerians will not agree the PDP is a house of corruption itself. There are guys who stuck to this party since 1999 not because they see any good in it but only because there has always been enough money to share. I have more friends in the PDP than in the opposition since 1999 and I don't need any expert opinion to know the party reeks of corruption from the local governments to the federal level. Very few individuals have the interest of the masses at heart. For me, that party should just die and the good people remaining there collapse into other parties to form a formidable opposition to checkmate APC from turning into another PDP. For now the APC is miles ahead of the PDP in terms of decency, transparency and co-ordination

What shall it profit me to be bigoted? Nothing! I have come of age to know what's best for me and my nation. There are certain things I'll not say here. I started supporting the PDP after the APC merger!

I'll send you a PM later!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Prove me wrong... mbok...

I have NOTHING to prove! It's your opinion; it's your paradigm!
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by ronald4lif(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2015
omenka:
May God continue to bless SaharaReporters.

Now, can these tribal warlords and religious
bigots who imagine the "Northerners" and
"South Westerners" conspired to ruin the party
see that corruption and "stealing" has no ethnic
and religious tinge to it?? We've got folks from
virtually every corner of the country with their
hands in the cookie jar taking what they can
scoop. They did it in unity not minding where
who came from or what tribe they speak, yet
these same folks try to polarise us along those
lines whenever they wanna secure our votes.

In addition, this undeniable evidence was
delivered to SR by probably a PDP stalwart who's got real access to the innermost machinery of the party, yet the same people call the newspaper all manner of names, vilify and
blackmail them whenever they expose the rot in
the system.

May God continue to expose the enemies of this
country for who they are and what they
represent.

The death of the killer party seems inevitable at
this point. It would take a miracle made in the
deepest parts of heaven to salvage the party.
Arise APGA. Your time is come!! PDP is no
opposition.

#Stolen from myself.

I have been an ardent reader of Sahara Reporters since 2007 and I know how credible and reliable their news and source of information are. Those guys are ingenious and they do get their information from close government sources in every government that comes to power.

In the past every sitting government have attempted to label them with false names but they still keep dishing out deep information that has all proven true over time. Obasanjo tried to silenced them when they came for him as he was plotting an unconstitutional 3rd term agenda but failed. Late Musa Yaradua did same and GEJ attempted to gag them but failed. The next few years will be interesting as they will keep digging out corrupt practices in Buhari's regime and you'll soon realize the APC government will label them junk media platform lol. I get bemused when I hear people call them APC affiliated media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 04, 2015
omenka:

delivered to SR by probably a PDP stalwart who's got real access to the innermost machinery of the party, yet the same people call the newspaper all manner of names, vilify and
the system.

represent.

opposition.

#Stolen from myself.
God bless u bros, i was suprised that Olisa Metuh was among them
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by iPopAlomo(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2015
dearpreye:

I have NOTHING to prove! It's your opinion; it's your paradigm!

yep... Definately barcanista...
Cc: obi4eze PassingShot
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by bmos(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2015
Acekidc4:
Damn!!
Corruption!! Corruption!! Corruption!! Everywhere!!

May GOD help us all in this our Corrupted filled Country!! AMEN

Yes, allow them to tear themselves up jare
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by AdeniyiA(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2015
chaiiii.... Nigeria for suffer if Jona had won ooo
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

yep... Definately barcanista...

Cc:
obi4eze
PassingShot

You didn't copy GMB? What's your obsession with barcanista
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 04, 2015
dearpreye:

Na craze that one don de craze so grin grin grin
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by iPopAlomo(m): 12:28pm On May 04, 2015
dearpreye:

Keep giving yourself away... you don't know how to stay anonymous... I expect this account gone soon...

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Keep giving yourself away... you don't know how to stay anonymous... I expect this account gone soon...

You're not making sense .
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by Burger01(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2015
AWONEYAN:
I now know why some 1, will decamp to PDP despite thier obvious corrupt practices.....PROTECTION = CASH....post on nairaland and get paid.
cheesy
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by iPopAlomo(m): 12:51pm On May 04, 2015
dearpreye:

You're not making sense .

You don't know how to run two accounts...

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

You don't know how to run two accounts...

Should that tell you I'm not a different individual?

Why should I learn such a despicable thing?
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by iPopAlomo(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2015
dearpreye:

You're the same person... barcanista...
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 04, 2015
dearpreye:

bros free that mad man jare. Very soon dem go say you be Truckpusher grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
bros free that mad man jare. Very soon dem go say you be Truckpusher grin grin grin
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by jaybee(f): 1:50pm On May 04, 2015
PassingShot:

Who are the "saints under a new arrangement" you keep talking about? Can you be specific pleas?

MEN, YOU ARE SUCH A DAFT SCUMBAG. WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER.

WHOEVER TOLD YOU WE ARE LOOKING FOR "SAINTS UNDER A NEW ARRANGEMENT"?

IF YOU ARE, THEN GOOD LUCK FOR YOU.

AS FOR NIGERIA, WE DON'T NEED "SAINTS" OR "MESSIAHS", NO. ALL WE NEED IS PEOPLE, LEADERS WHO WILL DO THE RIGHT THINGS ACCORDING TO THE RULE OF LAW. SIMPLE!

YOU CAN CONTINUE LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR "SAINTS". THAT IS TOUR BUSINESS>
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by denko(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2015
do you want me to scan what APC did in kaduna and put it online you will hate change agents (APC) around you.
omenka:

the system.

represent.

opposition.

#Stolen from myself.
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by Abraham2013(m): 1:59pm On May 04, 2015
philips70:

There are thieves everywhere but what just happened in the PDP is of massive scale never witnessed anywhere around the world. These guys just saw GEJ as a Father Christmas and they took serious advantage of his weakness in the area of corruption. Suffice it to say they saw his desperation and capitalised on it.
And u tink same did not happen in APC or is it b/cos sahara reporters hav not reported it yet or should I say "will not report it". D only reason dat of d APC has not been made public is b/cos dey won. Also watch out, a lot of APC party chiefs will not be able to nominate candidate for appointments cos of dis same tin.
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by PassingShot(m): 2:05pm On May 04, 2015
jaybee:

MEN, YOU ARE SUCH A DAFT SCUMBAG. WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER.

WHOEVER TOLD YOU WE ARE LOOKING FOR "SAINTS UNDER A NEW ARRANGEMENT"?

IF YOU ARE, THEN GOOD LUCK FOR YOU.

AS FOR NIGERIA, WE DON'T NEED "SAINTS" OR "MESSIAHS", NO. ALL WE NEED IS PEOPLE, LEADERS WHO WILL DO THE RIGHT THINGS ACCORDING TO THE RULE OF LAW. SIMPLE!

YOU CAN CONTINUE LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR "SAINTS". THAT IS TOUR BUSINESS>

Who is this thing that doesn't understand what is being discussed; only to embarrass herself by dabbling into the issue?

Are you a TANoid or PDPeeg?
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by angelsing(m): 2:29pm On May 04, 2015
dearpreye:

Would you rather we should have a one party state? Bro, almost all those who pillaged this nation are now in your saintly broom waving party!

You sound so bitter this morning! What's the issue?
coming from people who want PDP to rule again after their outright ineptitude..Thank God all those u are crying and ranting about has not been accused of embezzling any party fund on like the People u shameless defend all the time...you all wanted a one party state before what changed now?..breeze don blow we have seen Fowl y*** capish?
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by attoskoly: 3:12pm On May 04, 2015
MissYana:
Poor Pacman. Samuel Peter would have beaten Mayweather.

be enlightened. pacman and peters can never fight cos they are in different categories. peters in heavyweight while mayweather/pacman in welterweight. thank you.
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by philips70(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2015
Abraham2013:

And u tink same did not happen in APC or is it b/cos sahara reporters hav not reported it yet or should I say "will not report it". D only reason dat of d APC has not been made public is b/cos dey won. Also watch out, a lot of APC party chiefs will not be able to nominate candidate for appointments cos of dis same tin.

The worst lie in life is when you lie to yourself to satisfy an inner feeling even when you know the truth. APC never spent 1% of what we all heard and is now being confirmed from the infighting in PDP. Its very sure GEJ opened the windows of heaven on PDP members just to win the elections. And these guys haven known it's a herculean task with regards to his dwindling image and the cries of Nigerians for change decided to pocket everything. Go to Twitter and see how some PDP media wing youths are attacking a chieftain who in turn told them to meet FFK who was in charge of media and was given N1.8b for that purpose. Has never been this bad. And all these happened at a time our economy is taking a Ferrari downwards.
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by Abraham2013(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2015
philips70:

The worst lie in life is when you lie to yourself to satisfy an inner feeling even when you know the truth. APC never spent 1% of what we all heard and is now being confirmed from the infighting in PDP. Its very sure GEJ opened the windows of heaven on PDP members just to win the elections. And these guys haven known it's a herculean task with regards to his dwindling image and the cries of Nigerians for change decided to pocket everything. Go to Twitter and see how some PDP media wing youths are attacking a chieftain who in turn told them to meet FFK who was in charge of media and was given N1.8b for that purpose. Has never been this bad. And all these happened at a time our economy is taking a Ferrari downwards.
Hahahahahahah so u tink APC won d presidential elections without spending @ least up to half of wat PDP spent? Bros tink again. Well am not a supporter of spending billions of naira on elections by any party, buh as I hav always said b4, during and after d elections, APC and PDP r same wine in different old bottle. Having said dat, APC still hav a chance to prove me wrong.
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by billyG(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2015
Abraham2013:

Hahahahahahah so u tink APC won d presidential elections without spending @ least up to half of wat PDP spent? Bros tink again. Well am not a supporter of spending billions of naira on elections by any party, buh as I hav always said b4, during and after d elections, APC and PDP r same wine in different old bottle. Having said dat, APC still hav a chance to prove me wrong.
Is that yur only consolation that APC〓PDP,we all knew apc(winners) & pdp(losers) are all nigerians.
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by bams2999(m): 4:35pm On May 04, 2015
shameless 4 PDP dis is just in your house
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by dafuturis(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2015
Stealing is not corruption

Stealing is PDP
Re: Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb by mechanics(m): 6:08pm On May 04, 2015
Yes o Metuh is rite, since d head steals, definitely d tail wil steal, why is d person questioning hw dey withdrew money 4rm their account, why cant dat person question hw d presidency has used our resource 4 d past 6yrs, n if President Jonathan thinks he wil kum back, den he's a joker, cos his d most lucky leader we ave had.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo / BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.