Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Blood Of Jesus:- See Popular Comedian I Go Die Throw Back Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blood Of Jesus:- See Popular Comedian I Go Die Throw Back Photo (22827 Views)

I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes / BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade / Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Of Jesus:- See Popular Comedian I Go Die Throw Back Photo by joeace2020(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2015
many people are shouting 'God punish poverty in their lives' yet have no business of their own. some have been answering yes oga almost all dier lives...
Re: Blood Of Jesus:- See Popular Comedian I Go Die Throw Back Photo by alentyno: 9:54am On May 04, 2015
eddiebruk:

His Surname is Agoda, and so it became a nickname from Sec school that which was pronounced A-go-die
oh never knew. Thanks 4 the update
Re: Blood Of Jesus:- See Popular Comedian I Go Die Throw Back Photo by diegostorms(m): 10:02am On May 04, 2015
Poverty na course
Re: Blood Of Jesus:- See Popular Comedian I Go Die Throw Back Photo by JonexMusic(m): 12:13am On Aug 21, 2016
chaiii... Dis guy hustle no b smal. Bros u try
Re: Blood Of Jesus:- See Popular Comedian I Go Die Throw Back Photo by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 21, 2016
Bold - CAPFIS Enterprise Ltd is a renowned growing organization that sprung from Bold Support Services, a “think tank” organization based in Nigeria. Bold CAPFIS Enterprise Ltd is created to engage 34,000 youths into cassava cultivation program. The farms will be situated in the following states; Anambra, Bayelsa, Rivers, Ebonyi, Imo, Ondo, Cross River, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Ekiti, Kogi, Taraba, Niger, Benue, Kaduna, Ogun and Edo State mainly because of the soil advantage. The selected participants will be given two weeks intensive training on mechanized cassava production. Bold CAPFIS shall also allot 5 hectares to each and every one of them after they have undergone their preparatory course, and establish solar powered cassava flour, chips, starch and chips processing centers in each state to commercialize the farm outputs for local consumption and export.

The ration of participants will be 30% to 70%, 30% goes to the indigenes of the State where the lands are situated, and 70% will be distributed equally amongst the participants that were successfully selected from the remaining 36 states of the Federation.

At the end of the harvest (8-9months), each farmer will earn a sum of N1,000,000.00 as a reward for monitoring and nurturing their farmland. Sign up for CAPFIS now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Becomes Pennek’s Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Daddy Showkey Faults Policewomen’s Suspension Over TikTok Video / Sandra Okagbue Is Flawless In A New Stunning Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.