Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade (48328 Views)

Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) / I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by LOGDAN(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
cheesy EFE for the money

Bros lalasticlala

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by DozieInc(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
His konsign.

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by auntysimbiat(f): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Efenation

55 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by dacovajnr: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
His Car ↪ His problem ↪ His problem ↪ His policy ↪ His life #BasedOnLogistics

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
so na the new madness be this?
what a wasted generation.
waiting for mark zuckerberg to do the same

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by BigBrother9ja: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
He's wasting his time

Bbn is not a charity program nor a poverty alleviation show.

Make efe win my left ball.

Rubbish

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
My generation! smh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
He's wasting his time

Bbn is not a charity program nor a poverty elevation show.

Rubbish
This ode said "poverty elevation" grin grin

Your whole Life is useless, talk less of your deflated balls grin

283 Likes 17 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Emjay1310(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
mehn, warri no dey carry last. as e dey hot based on logistics.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by SooCute(m): 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Oh my GOD i need this kind of EFE favour....
to at least put the devil to shame!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by LOGDAN(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lalasticlala you done sleep?
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by kayusre: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol..seriously
xqzytchyca:
My generation! smh
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by ikp120(m): 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
rafhell:
so na the new madness be this?
what a wasted generation.
waiting for mark zuckerberg to do the same
What's wrong with these Nigerians with low self esteem? undecided So Mark Zuckerberg has now become the standard of life? undecided I guess you should bleach your skin to look like Mark Zuckerberg. Mtcheww angry angry

People can't just live their lives freely without trying to imitate others. I really pity you.

I go die is simply supporting a guy who he believes represents the street. That's original thinking, unlike you who is living a fake life. Wake up and live your real life. Place value on your originality and stop trying to be like another person.

This show is just like soccer; fans are supporting Chelsea or Barcelona or other teams. It's all for entertainment. If you don't like it, please get lost and look for another person's life to copy! sad sad sad

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Moving4: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Baba "I go die" thanks 4ur support.... EFE all d way 4d Money..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
ikp120:

[s]What's wrong with these Nigerians with low self esteem? undecided So Mark Zuckerberg has now become the standard of life? undecided I guess you should bleach your skin to look like Mark Zuckerberg. Mtcheww angry angry

People can't just live their lives freely without trying to imitate others. I really pity you.

I go die is simply supporting a guy who he believes represents the street. That's original thinking, unlike you who is living a fake life. Wake up and live your real life. Place value on your originality and stop trying to be like another person.

This show is just like soccer; fans are supporting Chelsea or Barcelona or other teams. It's all for entertainment. If you don't like it, please get lost and look for another person's life to copy! sad sad :[/s](

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by 666Antichrist: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2017
ikp120:

What's wrong with these Nigerians with low self esteem? undecided So Mark Zuckerberg has now become the standard of life? undecided I guess you should bleach your skin to look like Mark Zuckerberg. Mtcheww angry angry

This show is just like soccer; fans are supporting Chelsea or Barcelona or other teams. It's all for entertainment. If you don't like it, please get lost and look for another person's life to copy! sad sad sad
word.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by COdeGenesis: 4:52am On Apr 06, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

GUY NO CURSE YOURSELF EFE HAS WON ALREADY BASED ON THE VOTES I COUNTED FOR EVERY 10VOTES 6 BELONG TO EFE AND 4 IS SHARED BETWEEN TBOSS, BISOLA AND MARVIS. DO THE MATHS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by LOGDAN(m): 7:32am On Apr 06, 2017
ikp120:

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by BrutusOj(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
He's wasting his time

Rubbish
Oh yea, it is not a *poverty elevation* show, that's why the poor boy EFE need to win to *alleviate him from poverty*

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by potbelly(m): 7:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Please what's up with all this based on logistics stuff...
I am not understanding...
cc: emjay1310, dacovajnr
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Divay22(f): 8:49am On Apr 06, 2017
Chai
This boy he haff win o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

God please Crown all our efforts with success, we'll keep doing our best But make it perfect.
Thank you Father Amen.

EFE for the money /car kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by Flexherbal(m): 8:50am On Apr 06, 2017
O boy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by goldenceo1: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2017
A Million Vote for EFE is my target...

Real recognise Real!

#EfeNation

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by bastien: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2017
Lubbish
Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by SFSNIPER(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2017
Chief Logistics Officer.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by iluvdonjazzy: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2017
the guy don win already

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by dogtails(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
He's wasting his time

Rubbish
E go shock u MUMU

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by awa(m): 8:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Hmm....which one concern me....
Motor or abi na Car or Vehicle na him own.

If the Efe go win make him win, at least one dude go comot from under the poverty Line.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade by JackieChan01: 8:52am On Apr 06, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Jesus!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele Twerking / Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Suit , Shows Off Cars Collection. - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.