Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Attempt These Four Logical But Simple Riddles - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Attempt These Four Logical But Simple Riddles (1355 Views)

A Thread On RIDDLES / A New Year Logical Question! Logical Answers Pls! / My First Real Attempt A Writing....give Me A Poke Or A Thumbs Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attempt These Four Logical But Simple Riddles by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 03, 2015
1) Which crime when attempted, it is punishable but when commited, it is not punishable.
2) Which word in English Language when spelt 'right' it is wrong, but when spelt 'wrong' it is right.
3) There is something so fragile that when you call its name, it BREAKS.
4) Imagine you are in a room with no door, window or any means of getting out. If the house is on fire, how can you escape?
Re: Attempt These Four Logical But Simple Riddles by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:31pm On May 03, 2015
1) Suicide
2)
3) Silent

4) There's no place like that.
Re: Attempt These Four Logical But Simple Riddles by galadima77(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
1) Suicide 2) 3) Silent
4) There's no place like that.
4. quit the imagination
Re: Attempt These Four Logical But Simple Riddles by tottinova: 10:48pm On May 03, 2015
i'll stop imagining
Re: Attempt These Four Logical But Simple Riddles by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:58pm On May 03, 2015
galadima77:

4. quit the imagination
Then proffer the answer.
Re: Attempt These Four Logical But Simple Riddles by galadima77(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Then proffer the answer.
that's the answer to question 4. it started with "imagine"
Re: Attempt These Four Logical But Simple Riddles by MRBrownJ: 11:20pm On May 03, 2015
1) since suicide is NOT a crime, i wouldnt know the answer to this question.
2) the word WRONG
4) you will have to wake up and stop "imagining" things that are unreal
Re: Attempt These Four Logical But Simple Riddles by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:36pm On May 03, 2015
galadima77:

that's the answer to question 4. it started with "imagine"
aww! So true
Re: Attempt These Four Logical But Simple Riddles by galadima77(m): 12:28am On May 04, 2015
MRBrownJ:
1) since suicide is NOT a crime, i wouldnt know the answer to this question.
2) the word WRONG
4) you will have to wake up and stop "imagining" things that are unreal

attempted suicide is a crime
Re: Attempt These Four Logical But Simple Riddles by MRBrownJ: 12:52am On May 04, 2015
galadima77:

attempted suicide is a crime

i beg to differ.
if you try to kill yourself (depending on where you live) they would mostly put you in hospital and try to heal/help you deal with your mental issues, in order to avoid you try to hurt yourself again.... but you certainly wont be guilty of any crime.

these people are sick and, so far as i know, being sick aint against the law. now there is two type of mentally sikc people: the proper kind (aka crazy /suicidal people who are a danger to themselves) and the "bad" kind (aka the rapists/serial killers etc) that are a danger to the general public.
Re: Attempt These Four Logical But Simple Riddles by galadima77(m): 12:58am On May 04, 2015
MRBrownJ:

i beg to differ.
if you try to kill yourself (depending on where you live) they would mostly put you in hospital and try to heal/help you deal with your mental issues, in order to avoid you try to hurt yourself again.... but you certainly wont be guilty of any crime.

these people are sick and, so far as i know, being sick aint against the law. now there is two type of mentally sikc people: the proper kind (aka crazy /suicidal people who are a danger to themselves) and the "bad" kind (aka the rapists/serial killers etc) that are a danger to the general public.

sorry please...it's in the context of the riddle
Re: Attempt These Four Logical But Simple Riddles by lolalizabetha(f): 3:13am On May 04, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Suicide wrong silence stop imagining
Re: Attempt These Four Logical But Simple Riddles by Emerald94(f): 11:35am On May 09, 2015
1.suicide.
2.wrong.
3.silence.
4.same way i got in there

(1) (Reply)

He Who Breaks Many (Action Thriller) / A New Writer / The Adventures Of Captain Gidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.