Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

He Who Breaks Many (Action Thriller) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / He Who Breaks Many (Action Thriller) (1360 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / The Package [crime Action Thriller] / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Who Breaks Many (Action Thriller) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Prologue

Santa Nuno prison was not a place to be, it was a constant remainder of hell itself.

Old men, deformed criminals and women gnashed their teeths in the smothering heat behind steel bars. They were always trying to bend past the barricades, make enough space to escape but their efforts were all in futility.

In Santa Nuno one thing is sure, steel never bulges.

Even if someone was superhuman enough to succeed, where would the person go from there? The whole facility was buried under 50 ft of earth and concrete on a tropical island in the middle of nowhere.

The wardens ruled the facility like overglorified gods and tortured anyone who dared to stand toe to toe with them. Even those who worshipped them were made to bleed. The little food with which they kept their captives body and soul was always rationed, prisoners went days without a meal here. Hence, the prisoners were always stretching their arms out of the limits of their cells with empty plates begging and pleading for sustenance.

I used to be like them but not anymore. Experience has taught me that in Santa Nuno, help never comes.

I am the self appointed king of this dungeon and one day I will crawl out of it to my freedom even if it means dying.

My name is Hector.

2 Likes

Re: He Who Breaks Many (Action Thriller) by melekan(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
hmmm neovictory !
see appetizer......
am already sitted at the front seat with ma popcorn can't wait for the show to continue.............

Re: He Who Breaks Many (Action Thriller) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chapter One

My name is Hector and I am the one who breaks many. I never wished to be a lowly prisoner battling to survive in the depths of Santa Nuno. I never even had a choice. The story of how I came to be here is still told on the lips of many. My fate was sealed the day my mother gave birth to me here as an inmate. She told me her secret on my 7th birthday.

She was Russian and raised up in a rich Moscow household. Her real name was Selena Josef and she was the daughter of a russian oligarch. My father, Edmund was just a simple soldier in the british army.

They fell in love with each other like Cinderella and Prince Charming. Prince Charming was actually a noble, my father was nothing close to that. A state burial would be the best thing that ever happened to him. Selena's father wouldn't take that. He wanted a good life for his rosa. She was his only legitimate daughter and he had bigger plans for her.

Maybe he was right.

Selena decided to elope with Edmund one night. They would leave for Vietnam far away from the reach of the Russian mafia who were on a hunt for them. Edmund would also be able to earn a living working as a mercenary for Anti-communist rebels during the Vietnam war. It would be a good use of his fighting experience. It was dangerous work but a lot of Edmund's fellows had become rich off the job.

It didn't take long for Edmund who quickly made a name. He was called the 'The Snake' due to his ability to strike fatal blows to the enemy, he also never get caught. He was a hero.

Selena eventually got pregnant and Edmund discovered a cache of vietnamese gold. Their dreams were finally taking shape but they didn't know that the gold was a trap.

It was too late by the time Edmund realised it. Commandos and guerillas were already everywhere just waiting for the orders to strike. That was when Edmund betrayed us. He decided to use my mother as a distraction to throw the commandos off his trail so that he could leave the country with the gold. My mother fell flat for him when he promised that he would come back to get her.

The guerillas had assembled for a siege on the village we lived in. It was an easy task with their numbers. The men who tried to resist were simply wiped out. My mum was arrested by the guerillas and this bought enough time for Edmund to escape into the jungle with the gold.

My father never came back.
Re: He Who Breaks Many (Action Thriller) by melekan(m): 6:54am On Nov 04, 2015
is alright... continue
Re: He Who Breaks Many (Action Thriller) by Rocksteady1(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Neovic, oya kontunu.....u av sÙcceded in capturing ma heart
Re: He Who Breaks Many (Action Thriller) by vickyfrancis1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
I love stories like this...
Re: He Who Breaks Many (Action Thriller) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
Love is blind

It hits harder than a sledge hammer. It strikes where it hurts the most. The scar remains for life. It is the greatest tool of deception. The best way to destroy a man's psyche is to employ deceptive love.

As for me, I don't believe true love without benefits exists. If it did, then this prison would never had been built.

I can still remember the torture marks lined up on my mother's back. The poor woman suffered a lot

The guerillas took her to their base camp where she was drilled. They employed all sorts of mind games and threats to make her talk. They resorted to physical alternatives when she didn't. She was beaten like a dog.

She who was once the daughter of an oligarch.

She broke on the fifth day. I still don't understand why she didn't give them information they wanted on the first day. She could have spared herself some pain.

The guerillas wanted to know where my dad had gone to with the gold. My mum told them but they couldn't find my dad. He ditched my mum's plans. She had committed a big crime towards the guerillas, they thought she had deceived them. There was no way for her to redeem herself again.

It was Santa Nuno for her and her unborn child.
Re: He Who Breaks Many (Action Thriller) by lorelife(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
plz com and continue dis story. I'm very intrested
Re: He Who Breaks Many (Action Thriller) by Sightman(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
hmmmmmmm.....cant wait for the continuatio.
Re: He Who Breaks Many (Action Thriller) by Bukish21(f): 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Biko nu, coma continu
Re: He Who Breaks Many (Action Thriller) by girlhaley(f): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2016
Following....
Re: He Who Breaks Many (Action Thriller) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
girlhaley:
Following....
NeoVictory, abeg continue Ooooo. Thanks.
Re: He Who Breaks Many (Action Thriller) by girlhaley(f): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
hephzibahbeulah:
NeoVictory, abeg continue Ooooo. Thanks.

Abi nah

Don't know were he run go

He don start another one self

Tired for u oo
Re: He Who Breaks Many (Action Thriller) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
girlhaley:

Abi nah

Don't know were he run go

He don start another one self

Tired for u oo
Lol
@NeoVictory, y naaaa?

(1) (Reply)

The Furnace Within / Meant For Better? Plain Lazy? / And He Died. Gain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.