Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award (14732 Views)

'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) / Ben Bruce Gisting And Laughing With Atiku At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / Gov. Obiano Wins Silverbird Man Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by tola9ja: 11:51pm On May 03, 2015
lordhugo:
Uduaghan de kill us for warri and una de give am award?
EXEMEN

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by kenx1(m): 11:51pm On May 03, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha olololoooooooooo hahahahahahaha my belle ooooOooo
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by elyunus20(m): 11:54pm On May 03, 2015
Hahahh
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by tola9ja: 11:54pm On May 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Where and how did I tell u ama do dat?

OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is too old to give us change, if buhari is sworn-in may 29, I will de-activate dis moniker! Grls wifout pvc campaigning for buhari.

https://www.nairaland.com/2181743/picture-hot-beautiful-ladies-campaigning/3#31355711

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 03, 2015
tola9ja:

OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is too old to give us change, if buhari is sworn-in may 29, I will de-activate dis moniker! Grls wifout pvc campaigning for buhari.

https://www.nairaland.com/2181743/picture-hot-beautiful-ladies-campaigning/3#31355711
Ma moniker was hacked
I won't say such
Go back d thread I said nufin
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by timunstopable: 11:58pm On May 03, 2015
After they gave first consultant and Dr Adadevoh that fought ebola crisis an award. .They ruined it with this award to Uduaghan

Uduaghan and his mp3 work in delta state

Just a look at Asaba .You go wonder is this a state capital. .nonsense

This award no longer reputable

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by tola9ja: 12:01am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Ma moniker was hacked
I won't say such
Go back d thread I said nufin

I SWEAR YOU ARE A LIAR

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by shammah1(m): 12:02am On May 04, 2015
Also useless people like you come here to say useless things. Shut up your useless mouth!
ozoigbondu:
Useless award given to a useless non performing governor
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by udeh3(m): 12:07am On May 04, 2015
This man has done well. You don't need to be a newspaper governor before one sees your achievement... I'm a proud Deltan and I bodly stand to say "He is an achiever".

He might not have performed very well in all the sector, but has done remarkably well. I think when I see a development, I recognise one

Proudly Deltan and proudly a Nigerian!
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by nelandrewz(m): 12:10am On May 04, 2015
I guess he bought the award. His policies did not impact on d lives of deltans and he's given award for what? SMH.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by 4lorunsho(m): 12:15am On May 04, 2015
All the best
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Nobody: 12:17am On May 04, 2015
PDP things... Ben Murray Bruce is PDP.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by weselomo(m): 12:21am On May 04, 2015
Noun lagos is now serving........this is what I saw just now checking through online......follow this link and see the list of institution portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by ransomed: 12:26am On May 04, 2015
Fee Dee Fee man gave an award to another Fee dee fee. Magana yakare. Just pooling(fooling) us with zat charade sorry, award ko?
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by ransomed: 12:29am On May 04, 2015
udeh3:
This man has done well. You don't need to be a newspaper governor before one sees your achievement... I'm a proud Deltan and I bodly stand to say "He is an achiever".

He might not have performed very well in all the sector, but has done remarkably well. I think when I see a development, I recognise one

::---Praise singer.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by arsenal33: 12:56am On May 04, 2015
how much did he pay them?
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by miczy10(m): 1:04am On May 04, 2015
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by armadeo(m): 1:08am On May 04, 2015
udeh3:

Care to explain?
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by jared007: 1:39am On May 04, 2015
Emmanuel Uduaghan alias Governor who-you-help? second only to Theodore Orji in terms of under-performance.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by intergral(m): 1:57am On May 04, 2015
lordhugo:
Uduaghan de kill us for warri and una de give am award?

make dem go UDU local government go see how oil producing community dey suffer some place they reach 6 months before dem see light
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by mykelly(m): 2:50am On May 04, 2015
This is the most stupid thing to do.....that Idiot called Murray Bruce go soon hear am. I hate that station with passion
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by fynex(m): 5:01am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And pdp has done it again
I don't know why dey all want change
I just hope dey won't regret voting transformation out of d post
Dude when will u get it dt pdp is a party and not a person...and for your info that governor isn't a performing pdp governor, Donald duke is in pdp u saw what he did in calabar...look@d individual and not d party as a person
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by franugo2: 5:18am On May 04, 2015
Either silverbird is a very useless station or this joke shows dt we need a total change in leadership if d extremely underperforming n thieving ogbeishi is d best silverbird could possibly give d inconsequential award toundecided
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by franugo2: 5:22am On May 04, 2015
shammah1:
Also useless people like you come here to say useless things. Shut up your useless mouth!

u shut ur extremely stewpid mouth! Wetin d guy talk wey no correct
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by franugo2: 5:23am On May 04, 2015
udeh3:

deceiver! U are soo not a deltanundecided i doubt u are in this con3 sefcry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by sademola: 6:25am On May 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Useless award given to a useless non performing governor

Presented by a useless governor, you should have added
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by deltalife(m): 6:29am On May 04, 2015
God will surely bring udughan to give account even while he is alive.

God will sure punish him.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by deltalife(m): 6:41am On May 04, 2015
udeh3:

You are such a useless non-Nigerian leSs alone being a Deltan. Like you don't know what development is all about!

Ibori in all the loot he did is far more prefered.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Etizz: 6:43am On May 04, 2015
If I am EFCC, I will first of all arrest d whole people involved in giving him award, Secondly I will arrest d big idiat for receiving the award..... Uduaghan is just useless in our lovely state.....
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Chivasex: 6:43am On May 04, 2015
I really wonder how they give these awards?
How would someone who hasn't been able to pay workers be winning an award from a media house?
I cant wait for Buhari to take office and deal with these fraudsters called media house because once they have collected money they can even give man of the year to a goat.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by StevensJojo(f): 6:53am On May 04, 2015
Wow! They just ruined the credibility of that award. What's wrong with building it up to be a recognized brand?
They just ditched that for instant gratification.what a shame
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by gentle87(m): 6:57am On May 04, 2015
Man of the year indeed, who voted him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Of Daura Appoints Buhari 'Bayajidda Daura II' / Replicate Seamless Political Transition In Lagos Nationwide, Ekwunife Tells APC / Cross River APC Crisis: Enoh, Usani’s Supporters Clash After Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.