Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Is It Biblical For A Believer To Be Selling Art And Craft - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Biblical For A Believer To Be Selling Art And Craft (515 Views)

As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? / Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? / 10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Biblical For A Believer To Be Selling Art And Craft by corpROYAL(m): 10:57pm On May 03, 2015
I just want my pastor, Rev and Bishop in the house to answer this question. It somehow confusing. l am a business man and l am thinking to venture into this business and l am kind of thinking that selling things like this is if l am promoting evil handiwork because some are worshiping all this somewhere. ln another way round work it work. what of people working in the hotel, Guinness, Guilder, star, 33, Tobacco company, people selling cigarette, indian hem (Igboo) etc.

l am a Bible scholar though... so sincere comments are needed.

let discuss this. l need candid contributions. abusive words are not welcome.
Re: Is It Biblical For A Believer To Be Selling Art And Craft by omisakint: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2015
Lol
Re: Is It Biblical For A Believer To Be Selling Art And Craft by Johnjnr(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2015
see kwesion ooo. so becus some people dey worship tree, then make people no roof der house again or make person no use firewood cook again....
Re: Is It Biblical For A Believer To Be Selling Art And Craft by corpROYAL(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Johnjnr:
see kwesion ooo. so becus some people dey worship tree, then make people no roof der house again or make person no use firewood cook again....

You are actually talking naturally. What is the Bible say about it. Is it good for someone to trade it. I just want us to discuss it.
Re: Is It Biblical For A Believer To Be Selling Art And Craft by petra1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
corpROYAL:
I just want my pastor, Rev and Bishop in the house to answer this question. It somehow confusing. l am a business man and l am thinking to venture into this business and l am kind of thinking that selling things like this is if l am promoting evil handiwork because some are worshiping all this somewhere. ln another way round work it work. what of people working in the hotel, Guinness, Guilder, star, 33, Tobacco company, people selling cigarette, indian hem (Igboo) etc.

l am a Bible scholar though... so sincere comments are needed.

let discuss this. l need candid contributions. abusive words are not welcome.

Art and crafts sale is just business . If anyone is foolish enough to worship what you sold that's his business .

But if someone contracts you to carve an image in a shrine for worship . That will violate your conscience ,

(1) (Reply)

Alcohol Is Not The Answer. It Just Makes You Forget The Question. / The Messiah In Disguise / How To Reap From Your "Labour"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.