Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

APC Governors Meet Buhari On Ministerial Nominees Tuesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Meet Buhari On Ministerial Nominees Tuesday (14853 Views)

PDP Governors Meet At Fayose's House In Abuja Over Supreme Court Judgement / South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Meet Buhari On Ministerial Nominees Tuesday by omohanet(m): 8:47am On May 04, 2015
What if their prayer doesn't work out will they run back to their original political party, our politicians are all fighting for their pocket. May God help we the masses.
Re: APC Governors Meet Buhari On Ministerial Nominees Tuesday by denedene(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2015
governors want to pick the senate president?ah! oya o! i smell trouble grin
Re: APC Governors Meet Buhari On Ministerial Nominees Tuesday by NewNigeriaMind: 9:55am On May 04, 2015
OKKO:
Nigeria Governors Forum
APC Governors Forum

Remember that PDP Governors Forum fracas with GEJ was the first crack that lead to the collapse of the wall.

GMB better manage this ppl gently devoid of Tinubu or OBJ advice. They are power hungry, negotiation of their share they come for...who said APC or GMB will fight corruption...time will tell.

This obsession with Tinubu and Obasanjo will lead you to your death. Cause heart attack comes with disappointment

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Meet Buhari On Ministerial Nominees Tuesday by Nobody: 11:27am On May 04, 2015
D outcome of dis meeting will have a lot to say about GMB's ongoing war against corruption.
I'll just reserve my comment until then...
Re: APC Governors Meet Buhari On Ministerial Nominees Tuesday by HzRF(m): 11:36am On May 04, 2015
Wait ooo
If daura magician allow d thieves choose minister from dia states
So aregbe go choose for osun?
`faints'
"spring back to live"
Aregbesola wey don coerced all the Reps and senators to the extent that all dia Constituency project fund na him dey use am.
Chai Buhari go fight corruption indeed
Re: APC Governors Meet Buhari On Ministerial Nominees Tuesday by Sweetlemon(f): 11:37am On May 04, 2015
OKKO:
Nigeria Governors Forum
APC Governors Forum

Remember that PDP Governors Forum fracas with GEJ was the first crack that lead to the collapse of the wall.

GMB better manage this ppl gently devoid of Tinubu or OBJ advice. They are power hungry, negotiation of their share they come for...who said APC or GMB will fight corruption...time will tell.

You people should better start learning to live with Tinubu. He's the grand planner of the change we are beginning to see now. There's no single way Tinubu will be left out of the picture. Buhari, (aboki or cattle rearer) cannot disregard him. He's much more powerful than you can ever imagine! Just take the lemons like that and make a tall glass of lemonade with them.
Re: APC Governors Meet Buhari On Ministerial Nominees Tuesday by supereagle(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Beginning of failure Where governors chose ministers at d expense of popular demand I hate "change"
Collective efforts will us to a new Nigeria . We need their impute .
Re: APC Governors Meet Buhari On Ministerial Nominees Tuesday by masseratti: 11:59am On May 04, 2015
They should all leave GMB alone,no one nominated their own commissioners for them,they don't have to nominate ministers for the President, Obasanjo started this ridiculous practice just because he didn't have a base,Tinubu and the Governors should allow GMB to pick anyone he wants mostly technocrats who are not loyal to anyone or will be distracted with politics, a 70% technocrats 30% politicians composition will do a good Job.The power brokers in APC can face who get what on the National Assembly, thats the change we asked for and we ought to get.
Re: APC Governors Meet Buhari On Ministerial Nominees Tuesday by Caseless: 1:13pm On May 04, 2015
femaleGuy:
Boo ah real my boo grin

[size=15]IamFemaleGuy[/size]
u just de deactivate de create unnecessary monikers.
Re: APC Governors Meet Buhari On Ministerial Nominees Tuesday by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 04, 2015
Caseless:
u just de deactivate de create unnecessary monikers.
na your email I use Na ur MB I dey use Na your phone I dey use Na your site

[size=15]IamFemaleGuy[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event / Obaseki Appoints Ogie As SSG And Taiwo Akerele As Chief Of Staff / Buhari’s Cabinet: Scramble For Appointment Hits Imo APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.