Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event (14820 Views)

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by Flirtyjane(f): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2016
Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi; OyoState Governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi; and Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Adetunji sat together during an agricultural stakeholders' forum involving 28 agrarian local governments of the state. Deputy Governor of Oyo State, Chief Moses Alake Adeyemo was also present.

===> http://www.metropillar.com/2016/04/gov-ajimobi-alaafin-of-oyo-spotted.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by xreal: 7:49am On Apr 05, 2016
Ooni of Ife should be somewhere around the venue, he attends all functions (except his wedding) and visits everyone.

So this made FP, and I the FTC.
Ok, I dedicate this to all Kings in Yoruba land, First is Soun of Ogbomoso, [s] sorry, I just remembered the Emir of Ilorin is a Fulani (he is exempted) [/s]; also I dedicate this to Ooni of Ife for staying away from this function, at least for not appearing in the camera/pic. He should start spending more time in Ife, rather than making rain and sun beat the crown about. Thank you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by Gossiplover: 7:52am On Apr 05, 2016
xreal:
Ooni of Ife should be somewhere around the venue.

He attends all functions and visits everyone, except his wedding.

Look for him now

5 Likes

Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by Tunami(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2016
ok.
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by xreal: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2016
Gossiplover:

Look for him now

Why should I?
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by omowolewa: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2016
Iku baba yeye, alase ikeji orissa (deity alter ego).

Where Ooni dey?

1 Like

Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by BoneBlogger(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2016
omowolewa:
Iku baba yeye, alase ikeji orissa (deity alter ego).

Where Ooni dey?

lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2016
sad
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by greatness22(m): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2016
Please nairalanders, help me to pray for my dog (princess) she's gradually becoming a lesbian

1 Like

Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by Arewa12: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2016
ti olubadan ba wo nika
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2016
xreal:

Made my day...Lolx
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by tobtap: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2016
cool cool
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by nnokwa042(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Abobaku things is he among them? grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by seunsm011(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2016
. smiley
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by ephi123(f): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2016
He should go and pay his state workers!! angry Imagine, governor's face is glowing, govt workers' faces are harsh due to the suffering. AJIMOBI, pay up! rather than squandering money on your children's flamboyant lifestyles

3 Likes

Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by TippyTop(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2016
xreal:

Hehehe
I was gonna say the same.
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by jeje123(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2016
greatness22:
Please nairalanders, help me to pray for my dog (princess) she's gradually becoming a lesbian
Take it to TB Joshua joor
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by seunny4lif(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2016
And?
I dey see queen of England almost every month
Does that pay my bills abi dem increase my wages becos of that angry
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by chukslawrence(m): 11:30am On Apr 05, 2016
K
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by greatness22(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2016
jeje123:

Take it to TB Joshua joor
TB josh, does not perform miracles for dogs nah
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by eazyjake: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2016
Tunami:
ok.
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by sLentlover7778(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2016
Wetin be Oba work sef?
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by MrImole: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2016
Iku baba yeye, alase ikeji orisa.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by Guyman02: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2016
I opened this thread to see the filing station where they are queuing to buy fuel but I was disappointed.
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by happney65: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2016
seunny4lif:
And?
I saw queen of England almost every month
Does that pay my bills abi dem increase my wages becos of that angry

English.. grin
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by banme1(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2016
ephi123:
He should go and pay his state workers!! angry Imagine, governor's face is glowing, govt workers' faces are harsh due to the suffering. AJIMOBI, pay up! rather than squandering money on your children's flamboyant lifestyles
where will he get money to pay?
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by fairygeh(f): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2016
ephi123:
Please help tell that man o,useless man,
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by seunny4lif(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2016
grin
You understanding now
happney65:

English.. grin
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by 4peace(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
You understanding now
ha ha again grin grin grin
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by seunny4lif(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
grin cheesy grin
U dey feel the power of change
4peace:

ha ha again grin grin grin
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by Charlesdock(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
banme1:
where will he get money to pay?
It be lyk sey you no dey Oyo State abi?. "where will he get the money pay?" I swear If to say na for my front you talk am I 4 don slap you. infact go and tell the Oyo state workers if you and your generation would not be cursed.
Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by banme1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Charlesdock:
It be lyk sey you no dey Oyo State abi?. "where will he get the money pay?" I swear If to say na for my front you talk am I 4 don slap you. infact go and tell the Oyo state workers if you and your generation would not be cursed.
let me help u. His allocation was 5bn before now its 2.2bn. From crude oil. Enjoy change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki Appoints Ogie As SSG And Taiwo Akerele As Chief Of Staff / Osinbajo: NNPC — Not FG — Bearing Cost Of Subsidy / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Tours Bama, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.