Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) (1582 Views)

Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:55am On May 04, 2015
Whose business really is it? Just wait till you get an IV & if you don't, pretend like you have. Why do people ask this question by the way? It's not like they are going to attend @ the end sef
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by write2obi(m): 7:58am On May 04, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Whose business really is it? Just wait till you get an IV & if you don't, pretend like you have. Why do people ask this question by the way? It's not like they are going to attend @ the end sef
I can't comprehend what you wrote oo.
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:03am On May 04, 2015
write2obi:

I can't comprehend what you wrote oo.
read again
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by tpiadotcom: 8:05am On May 04, 2015
Not again.

Are men that difficult to find?
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by Shortyy(f): 8:07am On May 04, 2015
why must it bother you
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by lilmax(m): 8:08am On May 04, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
are you under pressure?
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by write2obi(m): 8:14am On May 04, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
read again
Oh! The question is on the title wink
Well its actually everyones business, mum, dad, your kid sister(she is actually waiting for you, cos she already has a guy ready for marriage), grandma, grandpa(if they are still alive) friends even us Nairalanders(we want to see engagement and marriage threads on FrontPage ) grin grin grin
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by Missmossy(f): 8:16am On May 04, 2015
It aint really bad though, moreover it depends on who's asking grin some people can be very inquisitive.
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:18am On May 04, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Not again.

Are men that difficult to find?
no they are not! But we choose tongue
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by tpiadotcom: 8:18am On May 04, 2015
Why exactly are you complaining?
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:29am On May 04, 2015
Shortyy:
why must it bother you
the question is how annoying is it It doesn't bother me just keeps me. Wondering y soe people think they have ur life on a scale
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:30am On May 04, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Why exactly are you complaining?
you call that a complaint? It's just me asking
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by tpiadotcom: 8:33am On May 04, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
the question is how annoying is it It doesn't bother me just keeps me. Wondering y soe people think they have ur life on a scale

But if they ask what is your favorite sexual position, or how does your boyfriend do it in the bedroom, you don't find it annoying.
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:19am On May 04, 2015
lilmax:
are you under pressure?
no
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:20am On May 04, 2015
tpiadotcom:

But if they ask what is your favorite sexual position, or how does your boyfriend do it in the bedroom, you don't find it annoying.
not everyone's life revolves around wat is between the legs.....
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:22am On May 04, 2015
Missmossy:
It aint really bad though, moreover it depends on who's asking grin some people can be very inquisitive.
the key point is "depends. On who is asking "
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:22am On May 04, 2015
write2obi:

Oh! The question is on the title wink
Well its actually everyones business, mum, dad, your kid sister(she is actually waiting for you, cos she already has a guy ready for marriage), grandma, grandpa(if they are still alive) friends even us Nairalanders(we want to see engagement and marriage threads on FrontPage ) grin grin grin
very funny
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by write2obi(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
very funny
But you are not laffing na undecided
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by tpiadotcom: 12:37pm On May 04, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
not everyone's life revolves around wat is between the legs.....

however, that is the pool of people you are going to be choosing from, if you keep opening thread to attack those who are telling you to start looking for proper males.
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:45pm On May 04, 2015
tpiadotcom:

however, that is the pool of people you are going to be choosing from, if you keep opening thread to attack those who are telling you to start looking for proper males.
this is the exact problem I. Have with most people on this forum. Not everything has to revolve around the OP. So it's best if you read a topic with an open mind instead of attacking what or who is saying. This topic was. A general talk, I never personalised it. Don't assume it's about me
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by KanwuliaJara: 1:01pm On May 04, 2015
Na who get time to h-ansa stoopid kweshuns from stoopid pipo? undecided
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by tpiadotcom: 4:50pm On May 04, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
this is the exact problem I. Have with most people on this forum. Not everything has to revolve around the OP. So it's best if you read a topic with an open mind instead of attacking what or who is saying. This topic was. A general talk, I never personalised it. Don't assume it's about me

Mzflexydeeva:
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by tpiadotcom: 4:52pm On May 04, 2015
if you tell whoever is asking, that you're not thinking of getting married, after a while they'll leave you alone.

there are too many people actually trying to get partners, so there's no point in folks disturbing you about your refusal to have any.

Just let your enquirers know you are not looking, for whatever reason.
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 5:58am On May 05, 2015
Someone asked ME, R U married? I said No, he den asked r u engaged, I said No, he still went further do u hv a boyfriend, I said Yes, na wen he con stop , I con ask am, guy no vex ooo, r u married , HE said no, r u engaged he said no, I said girlfriend nko, he said no, I con tell am wtf, some peeps sha
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:42am On May 05, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
Someone asked ME, R U married? I said No, he den asked r u engaged, I said No, he still went further do u hv a boyfriend, I said Yes, na wen he con stop , I con ask am, guy no vex ooo, r u married , HE said no, r u engaged he said no, I said girlfriend nko, he said no, I con tell am wtf, some peeps sha
lol..... people of this world

1 Like

Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by tpiadotcom: 6:08pm On May 06, 2015
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:19pm On May 06, 2015
tpiadotcom:
stop stalking
Re: How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) by tpiadotcom: 6:23pm On May 06, 2015
ironic

(1) (Reply)

I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? / Young Girl Found With 'MARK OF SATAN' Carved Into Her Head And Hands (photos) / IT'S A BOY! 'thrilled' Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Child at 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.