Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Hello Nairalanders.....do You Have Used BLACKBERRY Z3 That You Want To Sell ??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hello Nairalanders.....do You Have Used BLACKBERRY Z3 That You Want To Sell ??? (405 Views)

Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used / Reason We All Say 'Hello' When Answering Phone Calls (Photo) / How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanders.....do You Have Used BLACKBERRY Z3 That You Want To Sell ??? by LOUIS6(m): 8:03am On May 04, 2015
Hello NairaLanders......

Is there anyone that wants to sell his/her used BLACKBERRY Z3 ..... I want to buy ASAP
Re: Hello Nairalanders.....do You Have Used BLACKBERRY Z3 That You Want To Sell ??? by henry007(m): 12:09pm On May 04, 2015
wanted to sell mine 2 months back but I decided now, there's no better fone on the market for that price

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders.....do You Have Used BLACKBERRY Z3 That You Want To Sell ??? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2015
Neatly used Blackberry Z3 working in perfect condition for Sale in Abuja at only N30k.

Please call

5 inches (​540 x 960 pixels, ​220 ppi pixel density)
​​​1.5 GB RAM
​​​25​00 mAh battery
http://www.gsmarena.com/blackberry_z3-6163.php

(1) (Reply)

Material Design Makeover For BBM In The Works / Someone Should Please Help I Wanna Change My Number To International Number / Trying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.