Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

A Call To Prayers For Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call To Prayers For Patience Jonathan (1645 Views)

Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) / Niger Delta Women At EFCC Rivers Office Protesting For Patience Jonathan (Photos / Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call To Prayers For Patience Jonathan by nduchucks: 9:07am On May 04, 2015
The first lady has not been seen in public since Buhari won the election. She has refused to go to church, or even show up at the burial of people who supported her and her husband. She hurriedly convened a meeting of Africa's first ladies so that they could elect a new President for their organization, hence denying Aisha Buhari the honour of continuing the tenure.

Disappointments can lead people to even curse God, if unchecked, and can also lead to depression.

I feel for Faka and want to use this medium to call for prayers for the first lady.

Ya Allah, grant Faka the serenity to accept the things she cannot change,
The courage to change the things she can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

1 Like

Re: A Call To Prayers For Patience Jonathan by Pataki: 9:12am On May 04, 2015
LOL Faka oh!

I won't be surprised if she is already suffering from one form of mental illness right now.

Such a burden on Goodluck to have such a woman as a wife.

3 Likes

Re: A Call To Prayers For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:38am On May 04, 2015
Amen

1 Like

Re: A Call To Prayers For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:40am On May 04, 2015
I smell I s l a m on dis thread
Make I leave before dem ban me
I hate "change"

1 Like

Re: A Call To Prayers For Patience Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 9:59am On May 04, 2015
nduchucks:
The first lady has not been seen in public since Buhari won the election. She has refused to go to church, or even show up at the burial of people who supported her and her husband. She hurriedly convened a meeting of Africa's first ladies so that they could elect a new President for their organization, hence denying Aisha Buhari the honour of continuing the tenure.

Disappointments can lead people to even curse God, if unchecked, and can also lead to depression.

I feel for Faka and want to use this medium to call for prayers for the first lady.

@bolded
OP, you're a disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: A Call To Prayers For Patience Jonathan by nduchucks: 10:00am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I smell I s l a m on dis thread
Make I leave before dem ban me
I hate "change"

There is no need to introduce religious bigotry into a thread such as this.

PhockPhockMan:

@bolded
OP, you're a disappointment.

I'm not sure why. I have not written anything to disparage the first lady here. This is a genuine call to prayers. Add your own prayers if you wish and stop misinterpreting what you read, you are brighter than this.

2 Likes

Re: A Call To Prayers For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:36am On May 04, 2015
GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Call To Prayers For Patience Jonathan by chernest2002: 10:52am On May 04, 2015
Please leave her alone she is free to live anyway she fills,some of you should stop mocking people who are better than you in this life and life to come
Re: A Call To Prayers For Patience Jonathan by EdCure: 11:25am On May 04, 2015
chernest2002:
Please leave her alone she is free to live anyway she fills,some of you should stop mocking people who are better than you in this life and life to come
Nobody is troubling or mocking her. All that is needed here is just a word of prayer and encouragement for an obviously distressed woman that is being chased by the shadows and agony of defeat.

5 Likes

Re: A Call To Prayers For Patience Jonathan by tjfulloption(m): 2:40pm On May 04, 2015
she is resting.

1 Like

Re: A Call To Prayers For Patience Jonathan by tit(f): 3:15pm On May 04, 2015
nduchuks from cameroun,
do you want to be african first lady?

(1) (Reply)

The Crimes Of Buhari (by Wole Soyinka) / John Kerry & Other US Officials In Group Photo With President Buhari / Report On Ekweremadu Out Next Week –police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.