Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Family Prophecy [must Read With Caution] - Prophet Olaye George - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Family Prophecy [must Read With Caution] - Prophet Olaye George (763 Views)

2016 Prophecy For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George / George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / 2015 Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Prophecy [must Read With Caution] - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 9:15am On May 04, 2015
Dear Beloved

I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

As I was praying for my online fans, Almighty God opened my prophetic eyes and I saw a family under ancestral curse. This family had been labouring in vein for years and there is nothing to show for their hard labours. The sisters in this cursed family were having marital problems, marriage problems and child birth problems. The brothers in this cursed family were having financial problems, debts problems, job problems, chronic disappointments and near success syndromes. The fathers and mothers in this cursed family were dieing mysteriously. The elders in this cursed family were afflicted with deadly sicknesses and diseases. OH family, Hear the WORD of the LORD Now, thus saith the LORD GOD; before this time next year, there shall be surplus of jobs in your family. There shall be breakthroughs in your family. There shall be marriage ceremonies in your family. There shall be new cry of babies in your family. There shall be progress and prosperity in your family. There shall be joy, peace, love, harmony, unity and testimonies in your family saith the LORD GOD. Those that have ear let them hear what the LORD GOD have said.

If this prophecy is for you and your family? Type Amen !!!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com
www.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge
www.facebook.com/GODCardinals
Re: Family Prophecy [must Read With Caution] - Prophet Olaye George by Bolanlevivian: 8:05pm On May 04, 2015
Amen
Re: Family Prophecy [must Read With Caution] - Prophet Olaye George by TahajahNewsome: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hello , My Name is Tahajah , Right Now I am 18 years old and I have been through so many things in my 18 years if life I have come to a point in time where I am afraid for my health . I would like to receive a prophecy regarding me health and my future. Please

(1) (Reply)

The Atheists' Chatroom/discussion Thread ( Sticky Please) / The Testimony Of A Former Muslim Woman Who Turned Christian / Photo:see What A Man Wore To Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.