Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Can Nigeria Be A Better Place To Live If We Have A President From Another Ethnic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigeria Be A Better Place To Live If We Have A President From Another Ethnic (679 Views)

Should Nigeria Be De-amalgamated? / Removal Of A President From Office (impeachment) - Nigerian Constitution / In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Be A Better Place To Live If We Have A President From Another Ethnic by chrishenzo: 6:10am On Feb 05, 2009
Hello my fellow Nigerians, Nigeria has being governed by the Hausas and Yorubas for almost 49years now but still we have not seen a great change.Nigeria is still like a scalar quantity that has no magnitude or direction. The Ibos,Ijaws,Efiks,etc are complaining. They all want to be the president. My questions is this, do you think Nigeria will change if an opportunity is giving to another ethnic group apart from Hausa or Yoruba.Tell me what your view?
Re: Can Nigeria Be A Better Place To Live If We Have A President From Another Ethnic by blackspade(m): 7:05am On Feb 05, 2009
Nigeria will be a better place once the ethnicity of our president isn't turned into such a big deal.
Re: Can Nigeria Be A Better Place To Live If We Have A President From Another Ethnic by supereagle(m): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jonathan had opportunity on the platter of Gold, what was the outcome? The case is for you to discern and debate.

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria A Good Role Model For Africa? / Adamawa Begs Cameroon For Electricity Supply / Re: What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.