Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers (23400 Views)

Troop Arrests Wanted Ex-militant Leader For Sabotaging The Economy / Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva / Jonathan Is A Disappointment – Ex-militant Leader, Boyloaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by midolian(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2015
The National President, National Coalition of Niger Delta Ex-Agitators, NCNDE-A, ‘General’ Israel Akpodoro, escaped death by whiskers in the hands of suspected assassins in Rivers state, Wednesday.

Akpodoro ran into an ambush by the suspected gunmen who opened fire on his car on sighting him on his way from Port Harcourt shortly after Mbiama junction where the Coalition held a pro-Buhari meeting.

According to his aide, Bernard Ochuko, the Urhobo-born ex-militant leader was rescued by some truck drivers who ran to the scene as the sound of gunshot rented the air in the neighborhoods.

He stated further that his boss has gone into hidden while receiving treatment from native doctors administering alternative medicine on him.

Akpodoro’s travail according to Bernard began shortly after a meeting of the ex-militant leaders in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa capital wherein governor, Seriake Dickson was the chairman.

At the meeting he stated, Akpodoro expressed a divergent view as against the directive by senior officials of President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration that all ex-militants must gear up for war should General (rtd) Muhammadu Buhari, win the then on-coming presidential election.

He further stated that the Coalition leader vehemently opposed the general consensus as he was bullied out of the meeting with threats from other notable ex-militants at the meeting.

Consequently, it was gathered that Akpodoro has escaped assassins bullets on more than three occasions. “He receives anonymous calls at odd hours telling him that his life was in danger.”

As a result of the incessant threats, Akpodoro’s aide said his boss had to relocate his children out of their home into hidden and in hidden he said they were till date.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/05/ex-militant-escapes-death-adoption-buhari-rivers/
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Nobody: 10:18am On May 04, 2015
Adopt Buhari and risk losing your life..Only in Rivers, where mama p*ss and the wicked wike rulez

41 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Nobody: 10:19am On May 04, 2015
I hate "change"

9 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by midolian(m): 10:21am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"
That's why u ll never change..

72 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Nobody: 10:23am On May 04, 2015
midolian:
Noted!
Try to avoid ma comments
I know its so inviting to quote me
Try discipline yaself
I hate "change"

20 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by midolian(m): 10:26am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Noted!
Try to avoid ma comments
I know its so inviting to quote me
Try discipline yaself
I hate "change"
your comments make no sense..the best I can do is to try and correct you by mentioning you.. Buh just as the saying goes "it is easier to train a child than to repair a man".. You are a grown mistake

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Nobody: 10:29am On May 04, 2015
midolian:
your comments make no sense..the best I can do is to try and correct you by mentioning you.. Buh just as the saying goes "it is easier to train a child than to repair a man".. You are a grown mistake
Noted!
grin
U remain ma guy anytime anyday
We don't ve to be on same page
U where once an opposition
Now its ma turn
Lemme enjoy maself
I prefer being and opposition to d ruling party
I hate "change"

34 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by madamoringo(f): 10:41am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"

31 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Nobody: 10:44am On May 04, 2015
[quote author=madamoringo post=33403264][/quote]
Pls look for anoda man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by HzRF(m): 11:00am On May 04, 2015
In North: paste gej photo on the a house and see hw alacritically d house will be razed down
In South :support buahri and see hw ur lyf will be cut short lyk a tailor cutting out cloth

Who is still deceiving him/her self that Nigerians are 1 in reality nt in illusion

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Ivanspring(f): 11:06am On May 04, 2015
I knew the article would not be complete without GEJ's name being mentioned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by ki02020(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2015
He should keep calm his story will soon be like that of REV mbaka

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Mogidi: 11:51am On May 04, 2015
I stopped reading when I noticed this blatant lie.
the directive by senior officials of President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration that all ex-militants must gear up for war should General (rtd) Muhammadu Buhari, win the then on-coming presidential election.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by techie09: 11:52am On May 04, 2015
m
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by guttentag(m): 11:52am On May 04, 2015
You never see anytin

5 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by condralbede(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2015
Really....
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by wiloy2k8(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2015
hmmm lies plenty here

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by valdes00(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"
na ppl lik u go nearly die if dem no giv u change for where u go buy market..... iranu.com

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by mooremedia: 11:55am On May 04, 2015
midolian:
You are a grown mistake
Jesus!!!!! see abuse
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Flets: 11:55am On May 04, 2015
The Nigerian structure as at today is flawed.

The North stands for the north while the South stands for the South except for the SW split between both sides.

Until we fix our fundamental issues, we'll only be playing lip service to one Nigeria. Most average Nigerians are patriotic to their regions and not the United Nigeria.

This is why there is tacit support for bokoharam and militancy by the North and South respectively.

The only hope for a prosperous and less tribal Nigeria is true federalism. Until then, we can only run from pillar to post.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by eph12(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2015
That's too bad. The south should not deem it wise to go the same way the north went over GEJ. It's not worth it cry
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Ifeconwaba(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2015
midolian:

change my foot see your head see change

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2015
I knw some idiots will misquote diz post and blame it on gen.buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by apasino01: 11:57am On May 04, 2015
Nija on fire. Abeg who sabi any traveling agent I won run comot enta paya
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by arsetalks(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2015
Although the English in this write up makes me doubt the report but if true, it shows how much of an hero GEJ truly is. Only those blinded by sentiment will call the corrupt fellow an hero.

Hero my back side.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by tucky200(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"
ehya..merely looking @ ur name i knw u belong to the zoo..ewu zambia undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by mrborntodoit: 11:59am On May 04, 2015
Dem neva see anything, this is just the beginning of one chance change grin

Meanwhile,they will do anything to soil Gej's name even after election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by AhmedMustapha(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2015
The man who lost the election has gotten over it and is preparing hand-over notes. What should concern Nigerians now is the way forward and not all THIS

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by okooloyun1(m): 12:01pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by apasino01: 12:02pm On May 04, 2015
mooremedia:

Jesus!!!!! see abuse
shocked
I almost got a heart attack when I saw it. People get bad mouth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race / EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam / Amidst Devastating Flood In Rivers, Wike Doles Out ₦300m To Lagos Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.