Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,036 members, 7,845,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) (33241 Views)

The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK / Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce / Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 04, 2015
Tinubu's Oando always leading the pack in Corrupt Enrichment. I trust BabaOneChance to prosecute the Tinubus of this world.

Or is that not part of the Change ?

6 Likes

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by adedejisy: 11:47am On May 04, 2015
cry

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 04, 2015
Poeple below might have something to say.

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by kokozain(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2015
Pinnacle construction? Am short of words because i dont know how they got registered in oil and gas in the name of construction
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Nobody: 11:48am On May 04, 2015
[size=15pt][b]Fuel scarcity is political!

In other words it is deliberately made scarce as a way of extorting extra money from general population.

When a govt is serious about solving a fuel scarcity crisis that is threatening to grind the country to a halt it would put it as a high priority and announce emergency measures to get fuel supply raised.

I may have missed but I am quite sure that the government has done nothing at all.

All GEJ needs to do is order fuel marketers or those hanging on to the fuel to release the fuel to filling stations with immediate effect or lose their license and face arrest and jail sentence.

Who created the oil marketers? PDP govt of Thief Obasanjo .

The same PDP are telling us that they are held to ransom by the fuel marketers.

It is political and corruption - nothing more!

America and her allies are the beneficiaries of the billions of dollar looted from Nigeria.

Can you see now why America despite public statements to the contrary, does not want a competent APC administration that cut of our money flowing to them.

May the gods protect our President Elect and wreck all evil plots against him and his incoming govt.

[/b][/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by anonimi: 11:48am On May 04, 2015
jimi4us:
you see , Oando wey the tinubus get base? dis country is finish.

Na so na, bro.

Welcome to change of abracadabra- the more you look the less you see shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by sunnedee: 11:48am On May 04, 2015
huh?
Maybe the poster below me has something to say
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by walemadu: 11:48am On May 04, 2015
hmmm powerful players in the economy. thats what i call collective monopoly

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by saintgp(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2015
to post their names is one tin and to act upon d list is another tin...so i wanna ask,wats d way forward...or r we gonna just make do with d list nd then everything dies off as usual?
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Ifeconwaba(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2015
Chaii see niger deltas wealth been eaten by the north and the southwest. If i say that niger deltans are fools they will say i dont know what am talking

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Mogidi: 11:50am On May 04, 2015
snowland:

What is it with una and Tinubu sef? You no see one wey be 300Billion?

So we should let slide Tinubu's N228.506 billion?

10 Likes

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by focus7: 11:50am On May 04, 2015
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by CyberWolf: 11:50am On May 04, 2015
grin grin grin ..We are watching... I'm just interested in seeing Tinubu and GMB/northern oligarchs slug it out.. cool

5 Likes

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Nasige(m): 11:50am On May 04, 2015
THERE IS GOD REALLY.

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by emmatok(m): 11:50am On May 04, 2015
Old news

African Petroleum no longer exist

Were is Capital OIL.

Is NL running on false propaganda?

2 Likes

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by stayblack: 11:51am On May 04, 2015
E GO HARD..GET RICH OR DIE TRYING....NIGERIA THE SICK, VERY SICK GIANT... grin grin grin
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Nobody: 11:51am On May 04, 2015
biafrans please rise up from drowsiness .

if you have decided to keep quiet you've done .

rise up biafra , are you really conquered ?

biafra biafra biafra biafra biafra biafra .

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by MabraO: 11:51am On May 04, 2015
In Jesus name I must work in/for one oil company
No way I no go chop from all these figures dey call money lai lai my God no go gree

Baba God na u I dey look up to
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by nwaanambra1(m): 11:52am On May 04, 2015
snowland:

What is it with una and Tinubu sef? You no see one wey be 300Billion? Tinubu we know, na who be Pinnacle abi na Pineapple wey get that 300Billion?

u dey mind the slowpokes? they always forget that tinubu is a businessman and not the president of Nigeria!

i think that name tinubu gives some of them erection! especially dieing TANnoids!

5 Likes

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by nwaanambra1(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
biafrans please rise up from drowsiness .

if you have decided to keep quiet you've done .

rise up biafra , are you really conquered ?

biafra biafra biafra biafra biafra biafra .

I SEE YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN YOUR MEDS TODAY! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by xreal: 11:53am On May 04, 2015
coolcharm:
Huh? Pinnacle construction kwa? Oando, MRS, Conoil, Ap, Capital oil e.t.c. We know but who the fvuck is PINNACLE construction? To think that they got the lion share and no trace of their operations in the downstream sector. Cabal indeed!

You spoke exactly -my mind.

GOD save Nigeria.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by tete7000(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2015
These guys are just businessmen capitalising on the weakness in our system to make money. Until the country take appropriate measures, this will definitely continue. Only the restructuring of the oil sector can arrest this corruption. PIB needs to be adequately amended and passed. Enough of rhetoric.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by dotna(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2015
let's go there
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Nobody: 11:54am On May 04, 2015
nwaanambra1:

I SEE YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN YOUR MEDS TODAY! grin cheesy

alright cool
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by snowland(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2015
Mogidi:

So we should let slide Tinubu's N228.506 billion?
Thats not what I meant. What I meant was that no be only Tinubu dey the list. But e be like say that name "Tinubu" always rings a loud bell whenever it's being mentioned. After all, pineapple wey chop 300Billion dey the list and you no see am, na only Tinubu you see.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by shino62: 11:54am On May 04, 2015
Which cabal owns pinnacle construction? why is the op reserving some information?
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by dollarlander: 11:56am On May 04, 2015
Why is it difficult to make these companies to build refineries whether individually or by merger to locally refine oil and export. Why does government need to pay them to import oil into Nigeria?

I don't understand somebody help me. This is the reason why bunkery is lucrative.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by ronald4lif(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2015
Mrcdorv:
I dont even know what to sa about this country an more.

Seems to have given up on his country. How sad.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by payne4real(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2015
We have an existing arrangement for those who wish to introduce, market or implement our product (Smart CBT) for schools. You are to introduce the software, handle presentation/demo and price negotiation.  We will install the software, train the staff and handle minor support issues. We will support you and take care of issues you can’t handle. For this, you earn 30% commission per sales to schools.

Smart CBT is a comprehensive Computer-Based Testing / E-exam Management software that enables educators and trainers to author, schedule, deliver, and report on quizzes, tests and exams. It is a professional computerized testing application. In short, it makes testing easier for students and administrators.  we have already deploy to 7 schools 2 of which are public schools on pilot deployment which would be expanded to cover many other schools). Our sales has mostly been through 3rd parties and we are looking for partnership with more individuals and organizations.

If you would like to partner with us to implement Smart CBT for Schools, please feel free to contact us 08067441198 or visit www.smartcbtng.com
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Burger01(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2015
Just deal with all of them no matter whose ox is being gored. Thieves angry
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Mogidi: 12:01pm On May 04, 2015
snowland:

Thats not what I meant. What I meant was that no be only Tinubu dey the list. But e be like say that name "Tinubu" always rings a loud bell whenever it's being mentioned. After all, pineapple wey chop 300Billion dey the list and you no see am, na only Tinubu you see.

Apart from this scam Tinubu is everywhere chopping, the Jagaban of corruption is corruption personified.

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:01pm On May 04, 2015
APC ... The game changers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) / 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 / I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.