Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) (33243 Views)

The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK / Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce / Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Chiaka(f): 12:48pm On May 04, 2015
hopilo:
Can someone add names to the companies

Right thinking..
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by unclejb2(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2015
coolcharm:
Huh? Pinnacle construction kwa? Oando, MRS, Conoil, Ap, Capital oil e.t.c. We know but who the fvuck is PINNACLE construction? To think that they got the lion share and no trace of their operations in the downstream sector. Cabal indeed!

How sane is it to be subsidising petroleum products to in trillions of Naira when such monies could have possibly gone into building and operating local refineries??

NIGERIANS should just bear the hardship of deregulation for a while if we truly want to be free from the hands of this criminals.

It shall never be well with the thieves of our commonwealth! Sooner or later, karma will serve them what they deserve.
When GEJ wanted to fully de-regulate the sector and completely remove subsidy, this same opposition that ousted him organized strikes and street protests in 2012. Nigeria is a country filled hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Chiaka(f): 12:48pm On May 04, 2015
Demburrows:
80 perecent of them are the same cronies now in the same progressive party we now see as messiah.

Reason they fought off Goodluck because he wanted to reform all this nonesense

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by PRYCE(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2015
omenka:
Nothing new here that we didn't know in 2012. What happened to all the subsidy crooks indicted by various reports?? Was anyone prosecuted? Was anyone convicted?? How much was recovered from the subsidy crooks??

Why do these guys always wanna shifts their responsibilities to the general public?? Why do we have them where they are?? What exactly are we supposed to do with this list, go on and lynch the people involved when we have courts of competent jurisdictions and the anti-corruption agencies to convict defaulters ??

This country is really sick under this administration. It was the same way they had to make a lengthy documentary about the biggest landlord in Nigeria, accusing him of every single crime one can think of, yet couldn't as much as institute a legal case against him.

Smh.
Ok agreed! Jonathan's government was toothless by not instituting legal proceedings against the leader of the oppostion which most of you would have read a different meaning into it... abuse of presidential power and all But Nigerians are eagerly waiting to see if the INCORRUPTIBLE will drag this Tinubu's brother to court since he was clearly indicted by the senate commitee whose leader is a card-carrying member of the APC.

3 Likes

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by chuka5000(m): 12:50pm On May 04, 2015
bobcharly:
chai...but nothing new here...we know those tearing this country apart with greed...Jona's 'saraka' go soon end...

I bet u were one of those that protested subsidy removal and u are here now insulting jona.
Yeye fawo.

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by strongerthaneva(m): 12:51pm On May 04, 2015
jimi4us:
you see , Oando wey the tinubus get base? dis country is finish.
who told is tinubu that owns oando he is just a shareholder.pls why not face others and cos one out of 20 is nothing of ur comment..
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by PentiumPro(f): 12:52pm On May 04, 2015
so many dumb comments flying around here, based on hate and tribalism.
Oando collected subsidy, the question is Did they collect the subsidy justifiably?
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by myola777(m): 12:53pm On May 04, 2015
chukwukamma:

I kept saying then we should allow the subsidy to be removed, by now we would have gotten over all that.
people are just shouting subsidy should be removed, It wouldn't stop marketers from doing their dubious jobs. There is no subsidy on diesel yet the price never drop 1kobo all this while. I could recall when they asked Dezani madwuke why the price of diesel hasn't dropped, she said government's hand is not there again, it is marketers that dictate the pace what you people should be clamouring for is government should let our refineries work and build more. anything sort of that, masses would continue to be in pain
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Chiaka(f): 12:53pm On May 04, 2015
kokozain:
Pinnacle construction? Am short of words because i dont know how they got registered in oil and gas in the name of construction

Who Owns Pinnacle??
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 04, 2015
luvinhubby:
Have said before, i owe GEJ an apology for mobilising & participating in the anti-fuel subsidy protests of Jan. 2012, because as long as this subsidy cabal is getting huge & lazy profits from fuel importation, new refinaries wiil never be built, existing ones can never function well & the nation will be held at their ransome..

KILL SUBSIDY BEFORE SUBSIDY KILLS NIGERIA.

Thank God u have realised.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by PRYCE(m): 12:54pm On May 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Tinubu is also part of the cabal holding Nigeria to ransom.

So you thought the oppostion was not culpable in this administration's supposed "widespread corruption"? Think Again!!!
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by emmatok(m): 12:55pm On May 04, 2015
youngalex:

The list was released last quarter 2014,that OANDO oil was the first wasn't my making,it was an exclusive report from Sahara reporters,click on the link and check for yourself,we should be more concerned on how best to end this subsidy issue and to repair the existing refineries.

The list is old.
players in the petroleum sector that have shared over N3.655 trillion between 2006 and September 2011 in pursuit of importation of refined petroleum products.

African Petroleum no longer exist

Capital OIL is missing on that list.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Chiaka(f): 12:55pm On May 04, 2015
saintgp:
to post their names is one tin and to act upon d list is another tin...so i wanna ask,wats d way forward...or r we gonna just make do with d list nd then everything dies off as usual?

Una don see why Nija delta boys dey vex??
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Chiaka(f): 12:55pm On May 04, 2015
Una don see why Niger-Delta Boys dey vex?
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Chiaka(f): 12:57pm On May 04, 2015
MabraO:
In Jesus name I must work in/for one oil company
No way I no go chop from all these figures dey call money lai lai my God no go gree

Baba God na u I dey look up to

That's just salary nothing to compare wit what they making!
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Chiaka(f): 12:58pm On May 04, 2015
adeA1:
I knw d Tanoids won't ask for d PINACCLE owner but will keep hammarin on Tinubu(d name whch may nt evn be traced to the tday man of moder NIGERIA) jst to dent d GMB. Oobii. U wll sn Surrender

Well that's who they know! the one shouting change all about like a mad dog and here he is......
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Chiaka(f): 12:59pm On May 04, 2015
emmatok:

The list is old.

African Petroleum no longer exist

Capital OIL is missing on that list.

Then provide the latest list
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by datribune: 1:01pm On May 04, 2015
chukwukamma:

I kept saying then we should allow the subsidy to be removed, by now we would have gotten over all that.

dat wouldn't stop d corruption. d cost of subsidizing d corruption would only be passed to d masses.
d problem is dat d President was weak on corruption. Ahmadu Ali was found culpable 4 d subsidy ballooning frm N421.5b in 2009 when he became chairman of PPPRA to 2.19 trillion in 2011 when he single-handedly increased d number of importers frm 49 to 140 to accommodate PDP fronts, cronies & sponsors. One of those arraigned by EFCC in d subsidy scam was his son, Mamman Nasir Ali who runs Nasaman Oil Services. Another is Mahmud Tukur, who runs Eterna Oil and Gas Plc & is d son of Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, former PDP chairman. As if to compensate Ali, he was made chairman of PDP's campaign cmtee.

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Chiaka(f): 1:02pm On May 04, 2015
coolcharm:

Brotherly, sometimes, I silently weep for this country. But we can only work towards better days.

We have been silently weeping all along.....we should weep openly now
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Chiaka(f): 1:04pm On May 04, 2015
Jowonloju:
SUBSIDY MUST STOP

Oh na now una eye open. When Jona been dey talk am una dey protest. lol!
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Chiaka(f): 1:06pm On May 04, 2015
Horlufemi:

Did you see pinnacle?

Also
Folawiyo Oil - N113.3 billion hmn! This is why Nija delta boys dey fight. them don turn militant finish! All from their soil, nothing to show for it, all because they are trapped in a false country called Nigeria
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by SkyBlue1: 1:07pm On May 04, 2015
omenka:
Nothing new here that we didn't know in 2012. What happened to all the subsidy crooks indicted by various reports?? Was anyone prosecuted? Was anyone convicted?? How much was recovered from the subsidy crooks??

Why do these guys always wanna shifts their responsibilities to the general public?? Why do we have them where they are?? What exactly are we supposed to do with this list, go on and lynch the people involved when we have courts of competent jurisdictions and the anti-corruption agencies to convict defaulters ??

This country is really sick under this administration. It was the same way they had to make a lengthy documentary about the biggest landlord in Nigeria, accusing him of every single crime one can think of, yet couldn't as much as institute a legal case against him.

Smh.

Spoke my mind! An utterly useless government. Cabal cabal cabal. What were they put in power for? This is useless noise making that achieves nothing when in reality Nigerians are only interested in results. But as always, in keeping with the history of this government, the noise making is an attempt to shift blame, draw sympathy, and absolve themselves of all responsibility to tackling the problems they were given the highest authority in the land to tackle. Thankfully, 25 days till may 29.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by emmatok(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2015
[s]
Chiaka:

Then provide the latest list
[/s]
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by myola777(m): 1:08pm On May 04, 2015
unclejb2:
When GEJ wanted to fully de-regulate the sector and completely remove subsidy, this same opposition that ousted him organized strikes and street protests in 2012. Nigeria is a country filled hypocrites.
What are u saying, what can u say about Diesel that have been deregulated? the truth is both government and marketers are not honest
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 04, 2015
Mogidi:

So we should let slide Tinubu's N228.506 billion?
The cabals are now in power
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Jerry2i(m): 1:12pm On May 04, 2015
Why the mention of AP and FORTE oil differently?
They are both the same company.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by emmatok(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2015
ACORN PETROLEUM
CAPITAL OIL PLC
ASCON OIL
ZENON PETROLEUM & GAS
TOTAL NIGERIA PLC
SADIQ PETROLEUM NIGERIA (SPNL)
OANDO PLC.
MOBIL OIL NIGERIA PLC.
HONEYWELL OIL & GAS
ETERNA OIL & GAS PLC.
CONOIL PLC.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2015
PRYCE:
Ok agreed! Jonathan's government was toothless by not instituting legal proceedings against the leader of the oppostion which most of you would have read a different meaning into it... abuse of presidential power and all But Nigerians are eagerly waiting to see if the INCORRUPTIBLE will drag this Tinubu's brother to court since he was clearly indicted by the senate commitee whose leader is a card-carrying member of the APC.
How has anyone been indicted by that report?
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 04, 2015
Chineke meeeeeeeeeeh,
No wonder wey tinubu dey fight dey and night just to recover His excess wealth!!!!!!

Who knows how Much wey all these criminals who refused to give us Fuel the hide for their underground building?

Nigeria my Country make una fear God***
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by mickey45: 1:29pm On May 04, 2015
coolcharm:
Huh? Pinnacle construction kwa? Oando, MRS, Conoil, Ap, Capital oil e.t.c. We know but who the fvuck is PINNACLE construction? To think that they got the lion share and no trace of their operations in the downstream sector. Cabal indeed!

How sane is it to be subsidising petroleum products to in trillions of Naira when such monies could have possibly gone into building and operating local refineries??

NIGERIANS should just bear the hardship of deregulation for a while if we truly want to be free from the hands of this criminals.

It shall never be well with the thieves of our commonwealth! Sooner or later, karma will serve them what they deserve.

Folly and ignorance of economic dynamics are d two most prominent reasons I can name for why anyone would in his right senses raise a placard against subsidy removal.

They were d ones supplying d placard carriers with pure water n etc during d campaign abi u tink say dose tins b manna?

I'm sure they knew d guy was going to eliminate d so called subsidy for good if he enters.

Una no see as dey quickly go greet Gmb wen d guy enter? I even heard of otedola encouraging one guy who works with him wen d latter told him he wasn't voting oga Otuoke.

I just pray GmB sees them for what they are n stays away from them else, he will trully become d "Baba One chance" some people have been calling him.

Jona's mistake was in keeping their activities a secret, all because he didn't want to step on their toes.

I have learn't d lesson though, dnt get too friendly with people who you know u MUST anger if u must succeed.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Tonason: 1:35pm On May 04, 2015
God forgive this country. We are rapped openly at the market square.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Loses International Appointment As Ambassador-at-Large of IHRC / Tinubu Shakes Hands With Atiku During Signing Of Peace Accord / Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.