Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather (77266 Views)

4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business / Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash / Meet Obi Okeke, Nigerian Who Provides Floyd Mayweather With His Luxury Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by 0ldirtybastard(m): 2:41pm On May 05, 2015
Twistaray:

Oooh I see!
Someone should old this dog before I descend on him now.

Seun mods, you are seeing all these now, if I start una go ban me?

Now go back to your cave/cage before I frustrate u on here.

Stop spewing trash and salivating on here.
Dude seem u are frustrated abi? Don worry I go helepu u grin
Yeye boi

Calling for mods to ban me won't save your idiotic personality from being trounced by me. Bloody nincompoop. I implore you to diss me. Nobody will ban you. I'll leave you distraught and battered, completely crushed and fucke.d up. Mugu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Twistaray(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Calling for mods to ban me won't save your idiotic personality from being trounced by me. Bloody nincompoop. I implore you to diss me. Nobody will ban you. I'll leave you distraught and battered, completely crushed and fucke.d up. Mugu.

You are very very frustrated dude.
What has happened to you?

Please refer to you i.d for full reply to this post /trash ke grin grin
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Twistaray(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Don't worry i'm only here to frustrate u ni
Sheybe u dey form yanga, dey blow grammar?
Yeye small boi
Mum's pet grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by 0ldirtybastard(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2015
Twistaray:

You are very very frustrated dude.
What has happened to you?

Please refer to you i.d for full reply to this post /trash ke grin grin

If you have nothing vitriolic to hit me with, get away from here. I don't have time to waste on hopeless dunderheads and social misfits. Bumbling idiiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Twistaray(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

If you have nothing vitriolic to hit me with, get away from here. I don't have time to waste on hopeless dunderheads and social misfits. Bumbling idiiot.

What are u doing here, why do you keep coming back if I ain't hitting u?

Mr man, refer to you i.d joorr grin grin

Nigerian parent, our society must learn from this.
This is how a child that's not well brought up,well trained displays their true nature/attitude in public.
May the lord help and restore the moral decay of this nation/society -amen grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by 0ldirtybastard(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2015
Twistaray:

What are u doing here, why do you keep coming back if I ain't hitting u?

Mr man, refer to you i.d joorr grin grin

Nigerian parent, our society must learn from this.
This is how a child that's not well brought up,well trained displays their true nature/attitude in public.
May the lord help and restore the moral decay of this nation/society -amen grin

What an idiiot you are. Come on, get out of here. Yoruba animal.

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Twistaray(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

What an idiiot you are. Come on, get out of here. Yoruba animal.

cheesy grin
I belief, you are sounding more like a being now.

Dude? Get hold of yourself, seems your life is screwed.

Refer to your i.d cheesy grin
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by JoeCutie(m): 7:53am On May 06, 2015
KingTom:
What upsurge? undecided
See face.. undecided tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by KingTom(m): 8:34pm On May 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
See face.. undecided tongue grin
You well so? grin
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by JoeCutie(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2015
KingTom:
You well so? grin
No oh. You wan "well" me? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by KingTom(m): 10:24pm On May 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
No oh. You wan "well" me? grin
Nice one grin
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by JoeCutie(m): 10:31pm On May 06, 2015
KingTom:
Nice one grin
Chai! I'm still waiting for that day when I'll log in on Nairaland, and not see you. If it happens ehn, I'll first check for you in all the mortuaries in this country.

I would have looked for you in Hospitals but I know you... Even from a hospital bed, you'll still be Nairalanding. grin

The King of Toms. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by KingTom(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
Chai! I'm still waiting for that day when I'll log in on Nairaland, and not see you. If it happens ehn, I'll first check for you in all the mortuaries in this country.

I would have looked for you in Hospitals but I know you... Even from a hospital bed, you'll still be Nairalanding. grin

The King of Toms. grin
I was away for a while, though we hardly knew each other then grin
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by juliebest(f): 10:48pm On May 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by JoeCutie(m): 10:58pm On May 06, 2015
KingTom:
I was away for a while, though we hardly knew each other then grin
Oh... It must be very hard for everyone on NL back then. embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by KingTom(m): 6:43am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oh... It must be very hard for everyone on NL back then. embarassed grin
Actually, I travelled to a semi remote village, no network grin
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by JoeCutie(m): 6:48am On May 07, 2015
KingTom:
Actually, I travelled to a semi remote village, no network grin
Ijebu Ode? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by KingTom(m): 6:51am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Ijebu Ode? embarassed
How dare you! angry angry angry

It was a Village in Cross River state. The L.G.A had network, but their hospital was across the river grin
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by JoeCutie(m): 6:57am On May 07, 2015
KingTom:
How dare you! angry angry angry

It was a Village in Cross River state. The L.G.A had network, but their hospital was across the river grin
Cross-River?

So you crossed a river to get to Cross-River, and you still crossed yet another river to get to the hospital?

Hmmm. You sure say no be Liberia you go so? grin

4 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by KingTom(m): 7:00am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Cross-River?

So crossed a river to get to Cross-River, and you still crossed yet another river to get to the hospital?

Hmmm. You sure say no be Liberia you go so? grin
Cross River is a wonderful state grin
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by JoeCutie(m): 7:07am On May 07, 2015
KingTom:
Cross River is a wonderful state grin
I know. Just like a host of other States. wink

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by KingTom(m): 7:11am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
I know. Just like a host of other States. wink
wink
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by scarr: 7:37am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Ijebu Ode? embarassed
fu<k ur father and mother's family for calling that

fu<k ur ugly dirty shoe too...mofo!
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by JoeCutie(m): 7:40am On May 07, 2015
scarr:

fu<k ur father and mother's family for calling that

Bless you, sir. smiley

fu<k ur ugly dirty shoe too...mofo!
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by steveeeee5: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
kodded:
mind you am from cross river state but I just hate the way you and your yoruba folks insult and make mockery of the ibo tribe and blame them for any offenses committed by a nigerian abroad ........ You hate them so much yet you cannot allow them to create their own country

...........Hypocrite angry

Don't worry dear we are bashing their amala heads now. Biafra ga adigide ruo mgbe ebighebi!
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by steveeeee5: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
lawanson44:

At least, this is pictural evidence of whose tribesmen have very close blood ties with gorillas and chimpanzees grin grin

So do a very thorough check on your own family lineage...you could be linked to Orangutans grin grin grin

Jesus! I bind and cast
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by steveeeee5: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
whitecat1:
Calling the monster is not the same as when it shows up!

Foolish people used all kinds of comments on the first page to call out Yoruba, and when we showed up, the plastic humans now cry and call us tribalist! I know you are slow learners, but be careful what you ask for next time cos you might actually get it with the root!

I'm out of here, the Cabrones can keep barking!

And where do you think you are running to if you're fit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ismaila Mompha Flaunts $4million Cash On Instagram (photos) / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.