Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead (30182 Views)

Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) / Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) / Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead by Revolva(m): 4:25pm On May 04, 2015
Sly of Rap and hiphop classic program every saturday morning is dead oo kai. RIP
Re: Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead by bewla(m): 4:32pm On May 04, 2015
RIP to the dead. no more fuel palava, house rent , government trouble .rest till we meet again but not yet my time
Re: Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead by ZACHIE: 4:34pm On May 04, 2015
samhark:
My wife will miss him so much,may his soap rest in peace

which soap again?
Re: Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead by cyonujemen(m): 5:44pm On May 04, 2015
RIP.
Re: Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead by RICHIEBOI1(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2015
lifestyle1:
Is this the same dude that co-host the morning newspaper review with uncle jimmy ? shocked
Yea, jimmy disu and Bukola. i never missed their programme 7:00am-7:30am weekdays. AM sad cry cryRest in peace Sly. we love u,but god loves u most. RIP
Re: Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead by Kx: 6:05pm On May 04, 2015
Do we have to quit listening to the radio?

First it was kirk Anthony of smooth fm- till today the way that guy was lost still send cold shivers down my spine because of how close I was drawn to smooth because of kirks voice, rich knowledge of what ardent listeners to smooth FM loved.

Next was Charles B. No need to talk about him because his demise was felt by all and sundry.

And now father sly? From his show with JD and Bukola weekday mornings to his weekend hip hop programme, Sly was simply entertainment redefined.

Rip.

1 Like

Re: Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead by tman14(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
gay pls stay off

Have respect for the dead man
Re: Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2015
My main man Sly is gone!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead by IYANGBALI: 7:14pm On May 04, 2015
ijustdey:
wow.......

he has left this world to world beyond
adieu
his name is sly and not adieu
Re: Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 04, 2015
Richhommie:
cry RIP bro.

I remember back in unilag when we used to cruise around school in his 504. Very fun loving guy to be with.
. were you his classmate or just friends? we were in the same UME Tutorial class (sandra tutorial @ isolo ) & wrote UME together .we both passed with him gaining admission study economics and I electrical engineering.we grooved Unilag together with I in Makama Hall and him in PG hall.he was a good friend and was always willing to share.I remember in 2002 after the OBJ fuel price increase ,we had protested and the school authorities gave us 24 hours to vacate campus. we drank till 4 am the next day driving round campus just catching fun.I'm gonna miss you,sly Dunbar. I remember Chinex,Bobdee,Silk Adarugo and Wale gates all being close friends.I'm still shocked trying to handle the news.RIP to my good friend
Re: Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead by Godpinkin(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2015
Rip Sly. Will miss your voice so much. Wondering what is happening cos Yinka and bukky have been hosting the show for sometime now. Thought you were on leave. Always. Love the way you tackle jimi disu. Father Sly according Jimi disu. We love you but God love you Most.
Re: Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead by mojeer678: 7:53pm On May 04, 2015
madjune:
I will mourn you for long because you showed that 90s touch on classic fm.

I will miss dr dre and 2pac sounds on Hip hop classics on 8am saturday morning.

And, I will miss your news analysis with Bukola and Uncle Jimi Disu at 7am mon-fri.

Gawd. Can't believe you're gone, Sly.

RIP.

I hope it's not cancer, again! undecided
Re: Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead by kpofkpof: 9:38pm On May 04, 2015
It's so so sad.

When I noticed the new guy, I just felt Sly was on leave. Never knew he was ill.

I listen to Front page news every weekday and the guy was simply amazing. The way he tackles Jimi Disu was awesome.

I have never put a face to the voice, and seeing his pic now on death just shows that death is wicked.

Such a handsome guy!

I just pray for his young wife and kids. I pray for the fortitude to bear the loss and for the classic FM family too to take heart.

RIP Father SLY
Re: Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead by Israel5(m): 11:15pm On May 04, 2015
Nigeria! Economist as radio presenter? Rip tho
Re: Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead by KcVictor(m): 12:42am On May 05, 2015
RIP
Re: Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead by Nobody: 6:47am On May 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
his name is sly and not adieu
No wonder your same sound the same, "Adieu" means goodbye, IYANGBALI...
Re: Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead by pretty16(f): 10:07am On May 05, 2015
It's so sad. Saw it on Wale gates facebook page yesterday. May his soul R.i.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Shares Throwback Picture From Miss World Campaign She Won / Ozo Chukwu Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.