Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) (52364 Views)

Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by olayinka807: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
Charly Boy, also known as Charles Oputa, shares photos of his son from an American woman. His son, Donald is a fireman in the US with a young son named Sly. Charly Boy posted these proud father photos on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIrc7nDgq7Q/

1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by olayinka807: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
They looks so cute grin grin grin

See More Couple Pictures Of Him & His Oyinbo Baby Mama @@@
http://www.gisthit.com/2016/08/charly-boy-shares-photo-of-american-son.html

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by Raydos: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Every single thing nah to create topic.

no kill us with topics!

enough is enough!

we're going to protest!

No wonder, nairaland topics hit 3m!

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by Paulpenny(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Cute
Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by youngest85(m): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Born to him by a concubine
Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Charlie your boy is cute

9 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Interesting...
Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dividend of away games..; D; D women dey try sha

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Okay I wonder if he know his daddy and can relate with him like father and son

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by calliope(f): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Raydos:

no kill us with topics!

enough is enough!

we're going to protest!

Take a chill pill man. who ranting epp undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by SafeAlhaji(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Raydos:

no kill us with topics!

enough is enough!

we're going to protest!

Oya halla we no go gree
Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by Mimisboygreat: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
For real?
Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Good. Hope he is still a part of their lives.
Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
The son's head is enough DNA! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
There z a difference between daddy and father grin

How person won align imself with Dat man and he z in his late 60s

Don't quote me if una no get sense

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
No joy. Him wife go vex tire
Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by falconey(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
olayinka807:
Charly Boy, also known as Charles Oputa, shares photos of his son from an American woman. His son, Donald is a fireman in the US with a young son named Sly. Charly Boy posted these proud father photos on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIrc7nDgq7Q/

wtf
Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by Kherry: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Cute
Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by luv4real(f): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
The resemblance is there.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by delors(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
But OP, how many times you write waec? Person say him son na Sly and grandson Donald, u come remix am give son grandson name carry grandson name give son? Mehn...even with expo u still fail this exam? Lol

olayinka807:
Charly Boy, also known as Charles Oputa, shares photos of his son from an American woman. [s]His son, Donald is a fireman in the US with a young son named Sly[/s]. Charly Boy posted these proud father photos on instagram.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Raydos:

no kill us with topics!

enough is enough!

we're going to protest!

No wonder, nairaldisk hit 3m!
no mind dem. Snakes and tonto dike story don dey load
Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by visijo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
karashika?
Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by falconey(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kherry:
Cute
hello
Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by myners007: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
The late singer Tina Onwudiwe also had a child for Charly Boy. The man is not only a weirdo but he is also a womanizer
Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by Mememan: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin
Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by lyterydim(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
.Please I know this out of topic,and as they say a problem share is a problem solved..am valentine I leave in south Africa..is sad am struggling with masturbation,which am fighting the addict,recently I pledge never to masturbate and I breaked the chain for 4days which I was very happy despite the psychological and mental effect because all this 4days I have been having sleepless night,because am still struggling to rewire my brain because I fab before bedtime so my brain hasn't yet abduct the new change of no fab before bed time,to cut the glamor short,today is my 5 day of no fab but I Cum in my pant why watching my ex girl friend making up with another man in a car...please is this also masturbation cummin why watching them making out....please no insult am not proud of it I just need help.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by nonix22(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
and the guy has no visible tatoo, piercing or braids hmm! this is son looks no more than 30 and his grand son looks 15. in otherwords, charley's fireman-son had his son @ 15 i stand to be corrected abeg o.
Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by OwerriChairman(f): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wow this is educating. Thanks for this Op. I'm Ify, a fair complexioned slim lady in my middle 20's. I reside in Owerri, Imo State. I need a female room mate who is very nice cos I can't cope with living alone for now. She must be sweetly lovable too. An interesting lady in Owerri should call me on 08146516619.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by OwerriChairman(f): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wow this is revealing.

Hello everyone, I'm Ify, a fair complexioned slim lady in my middle
20's. I reside in Owerri, Imo State. I need a female
room mate who is very nice cos I can't cope with
living alone for now. She must be sweetly lovable
too. An interesting lady in Owerri should call me on
Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by SafeAlhaji(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
youngest85:
Born to him by a concubine
And so? ee dey pain you??
Re: Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) by Eric2537: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
very soon now, HURRAY!! NAIRALAND HAS REACH 5 MILLION TOPICS, new members go be like wow what a gr8 website. Not knowing na rubbish orisirisi topic cover space

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido / Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.