Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Racism And Its Cure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Racism And Its Cure (662 Views)

Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It / Racism Disguised As Religion, By Ray Hagins / Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racism And Its Cure by exceptionalhim: 1:46pm On May 04, 2015
Disturbed and concerned about the trend of racism and it's problems, i went to the Lord in prayers like i always do, to try and find answers to this problem. I believed there has to be a reason for every bad thing that happens and racism is one of such things that i press for answers for.
Sometimes back, a 'troll' like they call them posted this disgusting statement on Yahoo! Answers.."Will you black people just kill yourselves and stop messing up the planet?" This statement showing hatred for black people all over the world expresses the the extent to which racism has degenerated to.
Being pained by this and many other stories of blacks being humiliated, maltreated, killed and hated especially in the western world and knowing that this isn't the will of God or God didn't made it to be this way i quest for answers from the Most High. The answer he gave me isn't really much different from some of the revelations our Fathers, The Prophets in this country has had about Nigeria. Dr D K Olukoya and some other prominent prophets in this country had said that the Lord revealed to them that Nigeria's problem and economic downturn started after FESTAC 77 when 'Nigeria brought all the idols in Africa to Nigeria'.

The Lord told me that black people's problem is rooted in idolatry. And that the Idols that doesn't want black people to rise above them place some curses on them to limit them and retard them. Know that there are different Idols and their ways. There are idols that you serve that brings prosperity, development, greatness and power like the idols of ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Babylonians and others. But take a look at some of the idols in Nigeria for instance, they are into poverty, sickness, witchcraft, slavery and retardation. The idols they serve in Nigeria for example is different from the ones you'll find in developed states of the world.
What I am trying to say here is that racism is spiritual not social. White people, caucasian and racists are not demons, neither are they witches and haters nor do they just hated black people without a cause. Racism is being dealt with spiritually because it is a spiritual thing as it was revealed to me. Black people has to understand this! Racism is spiritual not physical and this is being corrected by the Lord. Very soon you will see a decline in racism around the world.
The Lord however told me that Racism will come to an end. He said that soon, there will be no such thing as racism as He will bring the races together and they will have a common orientation that is world peace, stability, progress and development. Their will be no superior race and no race will victimize another. This has happened and it will manifest in the world. He (The Lord) gave me some prayers to pray and after praying them he told me those things. Believe me, i received those revelations and prayed accordingly and these my words are true and will come through and will come to pass because the Lord has made it so. Racism is coming to an end! The Lord is true and his promises are true and real and will be done. Praise the Lord. The Lord has done it.
Re: Racism And Its Cure by exceptionalhim: 1:58pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Racism And Its Cure by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 04, 2015
I ain`t bothered a bit by this.
Re: Racism And Its Cure by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 04, 2015
@OP Just like every other false Prophets are we supposed to believe you without evidence the "Lord" actually spoke with you? Wasn't slavery and colonize worse than out present situation? Greece is going through severe economic meltdown,isn't "the lord" bothered about that ?

African idols have got nothing to do with Nigerian economy. As a mater of fact the original stolen idols are helping the European museum make more money from tourism and Art exhibitions. Our problem is not rooted in idolatry but rather, lack of exposure and proper education. When you the mind gets proper education it will do wonders.

Rome wasn't built in a day. It may take a while but African/Blacks will get there. Let us not forget that Black people are the most oppressed and under privileged,more likely to get searched by the police in developed countries,less likely to be given a job even when over-qualified. We are the most read and the most unemployed. Five hundred years of slavery will always have repercussions of which we are experiencing now.

The best way the African mind can be free and move forward is to break away from every shackles of slavery which includes acknowledging the slave master's ideas of "God" and "Lord" which were used to rob us.

Ask yourself this question; Does the lord have a solution other than idols blaming? Isn't worshiping Jesus idolatry as well? Common sense should be used in answering these question rather than sentiments. Education! Education! Education! That is what Black people need.

2 Likes

Re: Racism And Its Cure by plaetton: 3:34pm On May 04, 2015
ifeness:
@OP Just like every other false Prophets are we supposed to believe you without evidence the "Lord" actually spoke with you? Wasn't slavery and colonize worse than out present situation? Greece is going through severe economic meltdown,isn't "the lord" bothered about that ?

African idols have got nothing to do with Nigerian economy. As a mater of fact the original stolen idols are helping the European museum make more money from tourism and Art exhibitions. Our problem is not rooted in idolatry but rather, lack of exposure and proper education. When you the mind gets proper education it will do wonders.

Rome wasn't built in a day. It may take a while but African/Blacks will get there. Let us not forget that Black people are the most oppressed and under privileged,more likely to get searched by the police in developed countries,less likely to be given a job even when over-qualified. We are the most read and the most unemployed. Five hundred years of slavery will always have repercussions of which we are experiencing now.

The best way the African mind can be free and move forward is to break away from every shackles of slavery which includes acknowledging the slave master's ideas of "God" and "Lord" which were used to rob us.

Ask yourself this question; Does the lord have a solution other than idols blaming? Isn't worshiping Jesus idolatry as well? Common sense should be used in answering these question rather than sentiments. Education! Education! Education! That is what Black people need.

You used the correct word here.
African I'd.io.ts.

It's an epidemic.

This m.o.r.on op has never read the bible to see that Christianity and its parent, Judaism, have their roots in deep racism.
That Yahweh, the so-called god of the Christians, promoted and encouraged racism and genocide , ethnic cleansing on the basis of race.

This buffoon op does not also know that the Catholic Church, the mother Church, is 100% a pagan religion , whose headquarters sit on ancient pagan temples.

It baffles me that far too many Africans have been brainwashed to hate everything about themselves so much.

4 Likes

Re: Racism And Its Cure by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 04, 2015
Who knew the solution to racism was to adopt the foreign religions of the racists themselves? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Racism And Its Cure by plaetton: 3:56pm On May 04, 2015
DProDG:
Who knew the solution to racism was to adopt the foreign religions of the racists themselves? undecided
Lol.
Funny how the problem is also looked upon as the solution.
A demented worldview.

(1) (Reply)

6 END TIME EVENTS - Part 1. You Need To Read This / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/06/15 / What's A Security Guard & Their Duties.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.