Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. (3619 Views)

University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) / Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. / Connect With Your Old Secondary School Mate Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:06pm On May 04, 2015
In class the other day..
Mr. Ben was stressing a point on algorithms. A call came through to his phone, very important I guess.he stooped down pick the call not knowing that the big Dude had seen him. The big dude then popped out "Kizi, what's that?? For your punishment, get a long note exercise book and fill it with 'I'm sorry'; submit to my office in the next one hour". In 10mins Kizi scribbled something in a new notebook and walked his lecturers office..With the big surprise on his face, he collected the exercise book, and froze....Why? This is what Kizi scribbled into the book:

foreach(line =1; line <= theWholeBook; line ++)
{echo "I'm sorry" }

I have always known this dude to be stubborn but obedient since our secondary school days but never knew he could have such balls....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by Atk01(f): 3:05pm On May 04, 2015
smiley
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by dahdah: 4:59pm On May 04, 2015
.%
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 04, 2015
He couda just typed it out. Btw, which kind lecturer b dat? Na primary skul he think say he dey teach?
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by TheHood: 6:30pm On May 04, 2015
if you dont have an idea of programming, you wont understand the joke!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by demmy0325(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2015
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by CrazyScientist: 6:39pm On May 04, 2015
TheHood:

I tell you! grin
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by Bamoha(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2015
lol dah guy gt balls cheesy
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by aylimitless(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2015
TheHood:

then why dont u explain than post something difficult to understandd

3 Likes

Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by nazrul93(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2015
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by TheHood: 7:43pm On May 04, 2015
aylimitless:

loool...i'm just a passerby!
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by MockinJay(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2015
grin grin grin
He did as he was asked....technically.

1 Like

Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by Nastydroid(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2015
stale but still funny
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:37pm On May 04, 2015
aylimitless:

don't worry.... just laugh cos others are.... grin

its not a joke though..... he actually did it it this morning..
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by BasseyJ(m): 9:08pm On May 04, 2015
Hahaha, now this is damn funny grin grin
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 04, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
In class the other day..
Mr. Ben was stressing a point on algorithms. A call came through to his phone, very important I guess.he stooped down pick the call not knowing that the big Dude had seen him. The big dude then popped out "Kizi, what's that?? For your punishment, get a long note exercise book and fill it with 'I'm sorry'; submit to my office in the next one hour". In 10mins Kizi scribbled something in a new notebook and walked his lecturers office..With the big surprise on his face, he collected the exercise book, and froze....Why? This is what Kizi scribbled into the book:

{echo "I'm sorry" }

I have always known this dude to be stubborn but obedient since our secondary school days but never knew he could have such balls....

This code block will Infact not run. Foreach is used as foreach($value as $val); not foreach (condition to which the loop executes ) as you have written up there. that's designed for the for loop.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by MaziOmenuko: 9:36pm On May 04, 2015
nuttyhnic:

This code block will Infact not run. Foreach is used as foreach($value as $val); not foreach (condition to which the loop executes ) as you have written up there. that's designed for the for loop.

I thought as much.
Although I don't understand anything both you and the poster wrote and called it codes, I'm still sure you made more sense grincheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2015
nuttyhnic:

I just expressed it as best I I could... He's a really good programmer... I just didn't scribble it exactly the way he did...
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by Elxandre(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I just expressed it as best I I could... He's a really good programmer... I just didn't scribble it exactly the way he did...
What was the lecturer's reply? cheesy
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by SuperSuave(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
In class the other day..

{echo "I'm sorry" }

I don't get this at all sad sad
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by Zonacom(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2015
Makes me remember CSC 102 back then in year one in the uni. Initially, the course was abstract but with time i understood the concept. So so boring sha
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by alotofgrace(m): 10:51pm On May 04, 2015
I Just dey imagine say the man Na Yoruba teacher grin
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by RexioKlasik(m): 11:47pm On May 04, 2015
Chai! D guy actually tries to jam it. tho I'm not still sure that will run

I can imagine how that ended if the man was in a bad mood!
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by Justiceotuya(m): 11:57pm On May 04, 2015
SuperSuave:
I don't get this at all sad sad
from my little programming, it means that a line of the book is equated to one and should print/write 'am sorry' as long as the line is less than or equal to the whole book.
if you run that code, the computer will actually write 'am sorry' till the book gets finished and it will take less than two minutes.
please gurus am i correct
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by shadrama(m): 12:27am On May 05, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided waris this
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by lonelydora: 2:39am On May 05, 2015
Correct dude. Thumbs Up!
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by constance500: 2:53am On May 05, 2015
The guy sabi html grin grin grin
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by 7footre(m): 3:21am On May 05, 2015
D guy has balls made of steel
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by Nobody: 4:44am On May 05, 2015
mtcheewww
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by iamrealdeji(m): 5:29am On May 05, 2015
alotofgrace:
I Just dey imagine say the man Na Yoruba teacher grin
why do you guys like yorubas a lot?

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Uyo Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / University Of Ibadan 2017/2018 Admission Thread / Futa Direct Entry Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.