Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) (50110 Views)

FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by ladiesmirror(m): 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
A Lecturer in University of Maiduguri asked a Student to kneel down during a lecture in one of the school's popular lecture hall MPH. What can you say about this?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by oldfoolnigger(m): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Advanced secondary school indeed

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by AgbenuAnna(f): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
which kan lecturer do that thing?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by animalscientist(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Am quite sure the lecturer will be a funny type.I have such a lecturer in Lautech too
Kudos to that lecturer

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by babyfaceafrica: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
So?...what's special there?

4 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mumu lecturer...........i would have ran out of the hall if I am the guy
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Ay04z(m): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
d guy DAT kneel is even mature Dan d mumu lecturer..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by EniHolar(f): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
I better kneel down than carry the course over. What's there? Does it kill? Do you know what the guy has done? Someone will soon say no matter what he did, he shouldn't be asked to kneel down.

Let's create a disciplined society.

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by abdulaz: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Why kneel in front of a man like you. I would rather carry the course over than kneel in front of my mates. If eventually I carried the course over, the lecturer would be on my radar, he should watch his back from that moment. Arrant nonsense, what happens to walking him out of the class if he was such a jackass.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Richie0974: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Is that a University, the lecturer still thinks kneeling a student down is the best way to punish a student in the 21st century?
No wonder most of them are not acknowledged outside Nigeria cos they still have archaic method of passing information.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by ct2: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
what there when he kneels down,the lecture is only trying to give him a better future, after all same man kneels down for his girlfriend for things that will ruin is life

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Tpave(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
This is not punishment compared to ours during our school days

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by adonbilivit: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by hakeem4(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
It's discipline

2 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by beejay2653(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
a sign of respect

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Nicepoker(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
And so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by AleXis0r(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Is that punishment?

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Covenant?
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by powerfulsettingz: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
hello Nairalanders
Pls am tunde by my name, am seriously in need of a job, am an ND holder in estate management, i stay in Ogun state abeokuta to be precise

This is my what'sapp and contact O7O 33266293

Pls help a man to survive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Meel: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
animalscientist:
Am quite sure the lecturer will be a funny type.I have such a lecturer in Lautech too
Kudos to that lecturer
baba which department for lautech grin
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Yusfunoble(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Still better than been threatened not to come class again or c/o

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by noblesteve(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
cool[color=#990000][/color]And his babe will be there watching the drama
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by rattlesnake(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Anu ofia
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by mccoy47(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
This or failing his course, which is tougher? undecided
Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by ajalawole(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
abdulaz:
Why kneel in front of a man like you. I would rather carry the course over than kneel in front of my mates. If eventually I carried the course over, the lecturer would be on my radar, he should watch his back from that moment. Arrant nonsense, what happens to walking him out of the class is he was such a jackass.
chest beater spotted cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
abdulaz:
Why kneel in front of a man like you. I would rather carry the course over than kneel in front of my mates. If eventually I carried the course over, the lecturer would be on my radar, he should watch his back from that moment. Arrant nonsense, what happens to walking him out of the class is he was such a jackass.

I agree, Ordinary secondary school a teacher said i should apologise for something i kept crying all over i was innocent but was being framed, guess what i didnt apologize anything, the school became tense for oer two weeks, the guy kept coming into exam halls and walking me out during the final year exams in SS3.. Guess what guys, the principal had to wade in with different head teachers, there was no results to submit to waec as my mock results.. guys guess what i said, this was 16years old o.. I told them to get marks for me that i wasn't at fault and the teacher even denied me from reciving awards as best student in many subjects.. I didnt do any of the thirteen exams my entire colleagues wrote, scores were forged for my mockresult and sent to WAEC all A's..

In summary, i will never kneel to a man.. An i urge all men to never do that, if he wants to fill his ego, it ought to be in his house. Infact i rada not graduate.. grin

4 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
grin grin that Guy look like those flat head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] / Niger Delta University 2012/2013 Admission List Continues! / Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.