Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,689 members, 7,862,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero - Phones (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero (96809 Views)

Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| / Infinix Zero 2, The Next Hero Discussion Thread / Infinix Zero 2 X509 - The Next Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by KayGold001: 9:49pm On May 26, 2015
therealesttin:
Official specs to be released soon
How soon ?
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 4:57am On May 27, 2015
Hello??
For Any Of Ur Jumia Products , Kindly contact me.
am A Jumia Sales Consultant. For every Product You Order thru me, You get A Discount .
N.b Its Pay On Delivery Service.
Whatsapp/Sms 08091067870
Bbm:56548954..
kindly Rbc
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 8:05am On May 27, 2015
I just wish it comes with lollipop os
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by therealesttin(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2015
Check out these images from the making of #thenexthero video shoot.
Its a sign of what to expect from #thenexthero....

Karate man, beautiful female boxer, cute model and much more to anticipate in this video.

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by therealesttin(m): 10:40am On May 27, 2015
more images.....

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Mustiboy(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2015
Why so much hype on this phone
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 27, 2015
Mustiboy:

I tire oh, and it comes with kitkat, na wash be that unless its upgradeable to lollipop
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by therealesttin(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2015
helenmi:

I tire oh, and it comes with kitkat, na wash be that unless its upgradeable to lollipop

go to bbs.infinixmobility.com to find out if its upgradeable to Android 5.0 or not
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Mustiboy(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2015
helenmi:

abi? it should have come with lollipop, it would have worth d hype, KitKat wey i don't use tire
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by amani337(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2015
neatly used itel inote prime 4 sale @ 12k.call 07061894828.am base in warri
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 27, 2015
Mustiboy:
abi? it should have come with lollipop, it would have worth d hype, KitKat wey i don't use tire

Me too jare
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by topstar80(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2015
nice pictures
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by ibawon(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2015
KayGold001:

How soon ?
Oga Boss I know for sure that you are either an Infinix Employee,User or fan or all of the above. Bro I have bought all the latest Infinix devices from Zero,iHot & iHotNote.Pls Bro abeg help us tell them to release the Infinix Zero 2 Official Specs cos I don sell my Zero for iHotnote & my iHotnote for Kevlar but na Infinix Hot note Pro don dey steal show.Abeg Bro Just only Official specs will do b4 I spend this shikini money finish.#jumiamarathon loading
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by topstar80(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2015
ibawon:

Oga Boss I know for sure that you are either an Infinix Employee,User or fan or all of the above. Bro I have bought all the latest Infinix devices from Zero,iHot & iHotNote.Pls Bro abeg help us tell them to release the Infinix Zero 2 Official Specs cos I don sell my Zero for iHotnote & my iHotnote for Kevlar but na Infinix Hot note Pro don dey steal show.Abeg Bro Just only Official specs will do b4 I spend this shikini money finish.#jumiamarathon loading
Lol this guy no waste time
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by KayGold001: 10:44pm On May 27, 2015
topstar80:
..Lol Infinix can teach Patience ....I dey tell u....na Infinix 401 be the course code
Lol 6 unit course
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by oloritun: 10:47pm On May 27, 2015
KayGold001:
How soon ?
Abi o
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by oloritun: 10:49pm On May 27, 2015
tbasejones:
Hello??
For Any Of Ur Jumia Products , Kindly contact me.
am A Jumia Sales Consultant. For every Product You Order thru me, You get A Discount .
N.b Its Pay On Delivery Service.
Whatsapp/Sms 08091067870
Bbm:56548954..
kindly Rbc
Business man...
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by oloritun: 10:54pm On May 27, 2015
helenmi:
I just wish it comes with lollipop os
They said it would be upgradeable
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by oloritun: 10:56pm On May 27, 2015
therealesttin:

Check out these images from the making of #thenexthero video shoot.
Its a sign of what to expect from #thenexthero....

Karate man, beautiful female boxer, cute model and much more to anticipate in this video.
Don't even know what to say...
Release the device now
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by topstar80(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2015
KayGold001:
Lol 6 unit course
naso o....I just tire for them
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by oloritun: 11:02pm On May 27, 2015
Mustiboy:
Because it's likely their best device so far
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by oloritun: 11:04pm On May 27, 2015
therealesttin:

go to bbs.infinixmobility.com to find out if its upgradeable to Android 5.0 or not
Is that their official thread ?
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by oloritun: 11:08pm On May 27, 2015
ibawon:

Hot note pro? Rumors and people sha
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 3:18am On May 28, 2015
oloritun:

Hot note pro? Rumors and people sha
check jumia social media
liljboy10:
i hope dis phone no pass 30k sha..if not me no go buy
it may be of the range, and if it exceed, goodlick
oyemprince:
guess its unexplainable...
sure na
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by gonaij: 3:19am On May 28, 2015
oyemprince:

Like seriously? INJOO na phone?
lol, scrab
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 3:19am On May 28, 2015
oyemprince:
countdown still on... 7 Days to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
7 days ooo, na 7 days to go o, cant wait
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by gonaij: 3:19am On May 28, 2015
tolexy007:

lolz....just want to confirm sometin
hmm
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 3:19am On May 28, 2015
therealesttin:
If you’re having second thoughts about buying an Infinix device with Android Kitkat simply because you are waiting for the delayed software updates to Lollipop, then you are currently missing out on a lot.
Latest versions of Infinix phones are based on Android 4.4 KitKat. Although the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop only runs on a miniscule number of smartphones right now, it is natural for any potential smartphone buyer to expect it in their new handset. But then we did a quick feature comparison and jotted down things that you’ll be missing out and not missing out if you buy an Infinix phone today. Here are some of them:
Many of the headline features Google baked into Lollipop, in fact, are part of Infinix phones already. Obviously, the Material Design animations throughout the UI, default support for the new ART runtime and some others aren’t present in Infinix devices. But here’s a comparison of the ones that are already available and how different they are in operation from Infinix stock Android:

1) Quick Settings

Although most phone makers have been putting quick settings in their variants of Android, it took Google till Android 5.0 to finally bake it into the stock build. And no doubt, they’ve done a fabulous job by not just giving simple on-off toggles, but even relevant information right in there. For instance, you can check your data usage within the quick settings menu itself.

Nevertheless, the basic toggle functionality is available in Infinix device that run Android 4.4.2 too, including the controlling of brightness levels and music playback. You can scroll through all possible toggles including ones to lock the phone screen, and change sound profiles.

2) Guest Mode

Guest mode is one of the best features of Android Lollipop, using which you can hand over your phone to anybody without the fear of them snooping on your personal stuff. Although Infinix doesn’t have the ability to create multiple user accounts, there are several applications that you can use to restrict use of applications that you do not want other users to have access to. These security applications are available on the Google Playstore.

3) Trusted Bluetooth Devices

A feature that Motorola pioneered in 2013 with the first Moto X, that Google later borrowed in Android Lollipop, is also available on Infinix devices.
As simple as it sounds, you can add Bluetooth devices that you own, like a smartwatch or fitness band or a car audio system, and the phone doesn’t require a confirmation to pair these devices. This feature is immensely useful if you’re the owner of any of those devices, as it frees you from the repetitive activity of unlocking your phone in their vicinity, but puts the guard back on when the phone isn’t paired to any.

4) Battery Saver

Android Lollipop has a simplistic Battery Saver mode that reduces battery consumption by turning off some features like animations, background app syncing and slowing the processor down. Infinix’s Hot and Hot Note battery saver mode is comparatively more advanced, offering 3 preset battery saving profiles like ‘Power Save’, ‘Low Power’ and ‘Ultra power’. You can even edit these profiles, choosing the activity of things that eat into the battery. These profiles can automatically kick in depending upon the battery state of your phone.

5) Do Not Disturb

Android Lollipop brought about ‘Priority Mode’, which was an intermediary between regular sound profiles and Do Not Disturb (DND). It lets you white list certain apps and contacts, that can pass through an otherwise ‘silent’ mode.

And it’s not like there will never be an Infinix Stock Rom based on Lollipop, Infinix R and D team did confirm they’re working hard to make it happen by the 3rd quarter of 2015.

What will be interesting to see then would be the integration of these overlapping features.

nice one bro
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 3:20am On May 28, 2015
emrain:
we all know INFINIX zero and co. have a lot of bugs.

so I've been helping people unbrick their phones, upgrade, and install custom ROMs everywhere I go.

now I'm in Owerri, so those that have SOFTWARE issues with their INFINIX hot note / zero / hot or other android devices can contact me for immediate repairs or upgrade.

reach me through this numbers: 07063123584,
repair am wella o
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by gonaij: 3:20am On May 28, 2015
KayGold001:

How soon ?
7 days to go ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (53) (Reply)

How To Opt Out Or Deactivate | Mtn Annoying Subscription Dat Deduct Your Airtime / If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) / Free And Easy Way To Get Ur 2go Password And Username Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.