Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Opinion: Android Tablet Is Nothing More Than Oversized Android Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opinion: Android Tablet Is Nothing More Than Oversized Android Smartphone (625 Views)

Infinix Note 3: The Most Searched Android Smartphone Of 2016 In Nigeria / 5 Ways To Protect/guard Your Android Smartphone Or Tablet Against Malware Attack / Will You Buy This 10.1-inch Excelvan BT-MT10 Android Tablet PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Android Tablet Is Nothing More Than Oversized Android Smartphone by bongolistik(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2015
Tablet PC came as results of most smartphone manufacturers wanting to offer something quite different especially in screen size to the teeming numbers of tech geeks out there.

Many people today are of the opinion that acquisition of tablet in addition to your android smartphone is absolutely unnecessary, while some sees it as a typical waste of resources and ostentatious display of wealth.

And again to some, Android Tablet is just an overrated and oversized piece of tech gadget with no additional value to what is obtainable with smartphones

On the contrary, there are some that enjoys the larger screen tablets offer as compared to that of smartphones which are mostly not larger than 5.5inches screen

What is your own opinion about owning an android tablet together with android smartphone, any need?

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/05/opinion-android-tablets-are-just.html
Re: Opinion: Android Tablet Is Nothing More Than Oversized Android Smartphone by mrdrizzy(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2015
Yeah tabs are just piece of trash and oversized droid phone no addition or reduction

bt that doesnt mean we wont still use em

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Android Tablet Is Nothing More Than Oversized Android Smartphone by eddyland: 5:20pm On May 05, 2015
me too, I have been reasoning that o, what is the need of owning both devices
Re: Opinion: Android Tablet Is Nothing More Than Oversized Android Smartphone by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 05, 2015
i totally support the motion.
Re: Opinion: Android Tablet Is Nothing More Than Oversized Android Smartphone by tochunna: 6:57pm On May 05, 2015
mrdrizzy:
Yeah tabs are just piece of trash and oversized droid phone no addition or reduction

bt that doesnt mean we wont still use em
Agreed.
Android tabs are wooden slates that don't stand a chance against any iPad. They almost serve no true function other than screen real estate. (which can be circumvented with the use of Android phones and hdmi cables to an HDTV.)
the real stars of the show are iPads. They started the tablet business and still lead the pack. They boast hardware UNRIVALED by any other tablet. (pls, don't mention the surface 3 which is a laptop with a fanless cpu)
Ipad 2, 3, 4, air1& air2 all have constant, ever improving OS updates.
Have u seen movies made with the iPad?
Artwork made with the iPad? Photography? Logistics and data colated with iPad?
I personally use my iPad in place of my pc due to some apps that take advantage of its great hardware. (adobe & Autodesk has a slew of Scaled down apps) Microsoft even touts an amazing office suite for iPad (I use it personally and I think it's great)
It is not just a tool... It's a verse In human history.
Google is doing what they know best: trying to take over humanity through any crevice of market possible.
While apple just wants to solve problems and make life easier & lighter.

(1) (Reply)

Something Massive Is Coming Soon On Jumia / Iphone SMS Recovery: Recover Deleted SMS Messages From Iphone / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.